[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do women even like movies?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4
Do women even like movies?
>>
>>66758447
Yes. They don't like films though
>>
>>66758447
No, women just pretend to like le nerdy superhero movies because it's so trendy to like superheroes now :^)
>>
>>66758447
Yes we do you cuck.
>>
File: schopis.png (465 KB, 683x984) Image search: [Google]
schopis.png
465 KB, 683x984
>>
in terms of intelligence (i.e. ability to appreciate visual mediums) women tend to hover around the mean. meaning they often enjoy films and movies

men, on the other hand, tend to occupy the extreme ends of the spectrum and either enjoy a combination of flicks + movies or film + cinema

hope this cleared things up for you
>>
>>66758575

I have yet to meet a woman who doesn't glance at her phone screen at least once during a film.
>>
>>66758614
Well then you're just dating ugly skanks who secretly cuck you behind your back.
>>
My mom liked The Revenant.
>>
My gf always gets horny halfway through a movie. Drives my nuts
>>
>>66758676
My mom was a total patrician, I remember watching Alien and Terminator as well as Taxi Driver and Heat with her.
>>
>>66758707
>Drives my nuts
right between her cheeks
>>
>>66758676
My mom loved Drive
>>
>>66758707
Did she put a steering wheel on he crotch of your pants?
>>
>>66758575
>>66758637
Tits or GTFO cunt
>>
>>66758725
Alien and Terminator are literally the most basic flicks there is.
>>
Why is this thread still up? Are mods saying we're allowed to post nudity as long as it's drawn?
>>
No. Women are simply more consultative beings than men are. For whatever reason, they are more timid about making bold statements and deviating from normalcy. They can't shop for clothes alone, they can't judge men alone, and they can't even urinate alone. They support each other through groupthink. Because of this, the average woman's taste in films is more bland and typical. They don't want to be "on the outside".

"But wait," you might say "not all girls watch capeshit and blockbusters exclusively." This is correct. Some women do indeed venture outside of society's cinematic comfort zone, but their reasons for doing so are rarely cinematically-motivated. These women are simply looking for a scene or subculture to wedge themselves into, using film as another fashion tool. It's all about image. How many "artsy" girls do you know who insist that their taste is "atypical", "unique", or "eclectic" who claim to enjoy the films of girl-friendly, IMDb-approved filmmakers, such as Wes Anderson, David Lynch, and the like? Quite a few, I'd wager. Women are generally considered to have bad taste because they lack any true interest in cinematic discovery.

Want further proof? How many girls do you know who are into Artur Aristakisyan? Who are into Sergei Parajanov? Michael Snow? Toshio Matsumoto? Not many. This is because these directors, while unique, cutting-edge, and extremely rewarding, have no fashion culture built around them, and no cute boys who watch them. Film is another article of clothing for women, and it makes basement-dwelling experts froth at the mouth whenever females claim otherwise.
>>
>>66758707
Yes this pisses me off. She starts grinding, squeezing her boobs or rubbing herself during the movie and I'm like "don't agree to watch a movie if you don't wanna watch. We can fuck before or after if you want, but don't distract me when I'm watching a movie, this is why I asked- don't agree to watch if you don't want to watch, just say you'd rather fuck then play candy crush afterwards so I can fuck you then watch my movie in peace"
>>
>dumb frogposter
YOU tell us, woman pretending to be a man
>>
>>66758900
rip womeme
>>
>>66758747
Dick or gtfo fag
>>
>>66758897
That picture would seriously trigger my wife's son and I know he browses here
>>
>>66758447
My mom liked Birdman
my stepmom hated it and loves Tyler Perry movies
>>
>>66758447
they like the ones they can understand, but when it comes to true kino, it is simply doesn't translate
pic related is an example of such
>>
>head into the cinema showers
>Mixed bathing
>Try and just ignore my fellow movie goers
>All of the sudden notice a cute blond sucking on some BBC in the penis cleaning corner
>Get a boner
>A group of middle school girls notice my erect penis
>EW THIS WEIRDO IS ALONE AND HAS A STIFFY
>They start laughing at me, flicking my penis and cupping my testicles
>Run out of the shower crying
>Trip on some soap near the exit
>Fall and cum while I'm going down, spraying cum all over my face
>Can't go back to the shower to wash it off
>Have to watch all of Deadpool with cum all over my face
Fucking cinemas
>>
>>66759244
wtf
>>
>>66758997
I DONT WANT RELATIONSHIP
I JUST WANT BANG BANG BANG
>>
>>66759244
>not having your eagle lick off the cum

And this is why you always take your eagle to the movies.
>>
here's the thing, even the most alpha apex woman cinephiles have the same problems;

questionable tolerance for bad flicks but her favorites are patrician as fuck..

really patrician when it comes to movies..

pretty good when it comes to films that she can easily relate to, but the ones that are a little harder is where she starts to get exposed..

literally cannot into cinema. sometimes pretends to like it.

every. fucking. time.
>>
here's the thing, even the most alpha apex woman cinephiles have the same problems;

questionable tolerance for bad films but her favorites are patrician as fuck..

really patrician when it comes to films..

pretty good when it comes to films that she can easily relate to, but the ones that are a little harder is where she starts to get exposed..

literally cannot into films. sometimes pretends to like it.

every. fucking. time.
>>
>>66759491
>>66759928
Is this a new meme?
>>
>>66759972
I hope not
>>
File: 1435157157477.png (237 KB, 288x308) Image search: [Google]
1435157157477.png
237 KB, 288x308
>>66759244
>>66758997
>>
To be honest I've never met a woman that was REALLY into films. Some had the potential for patrician-ness, but never cashed on it.
>>
Find a girl that likes the concept and not the love-bullshit of -
Inception
Interstellar
The Matrix
Terminator 2

It's impossible.
>>
>>66758900
I may have written the original version of this pasta but I honestly can't remember. Memes have rotted my brain.
>>
>>66758595
>Video games are now high art that have to be mastered
>Women only want to strive for perfection to earn the love of a man
>Men strive for perfection because they want to accomplish something, not to attract attention from females

Not some feminist or SJW, but this is retarded.
>>
File: biff.jpg (12 KB, 341x294) Image search: [Google]
biff.jpg
12 KB, 341x294
>>66760299
>Guys girls don't like my pleb movies
>That makes them pleb

This thread fucking sucks
>>
>>66758676

Yeah but that film was boring as fuck
>>
>>66758900
>How many girls do you know who are into Artur Aristakisyan? Who are into Sergei Parajanov? Michael Snow? Toshio Matsumoto?
How many guys do you know who are into them?
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.