[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how patrician is /pol/'s taste?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7
File: 1457212912016.jpg (596 KB, 1484x2372) Image search: [Google]
1457212912016.jpg
596 KB, 1484x2372
how patrician is /pol/'s taste?
>>
>>66755696
All great films. /pol/ has some good taste.
>>
I browse pol daily and have never seen this chart before
>>
>>66755696
shockingly good
>>
>/pol/
>they live
kys
>>
>they live

why
>>
File: 1450295472646.jpg (100 KB, 800x998) Image search: [Google]
1450295472646.jpg
100 KB, 800x998
>The Wave
>/pol/
>>
>>66757318

you are a faggot then
>>
>no angry birds
>>
>>66755696
confused
>>
Gangs of New York and Lord of War are shit, but apart from that bretty gud
>>
>>66757378
It's a movie about jews.
>>
>>66755696
>Defamantion

literally Anti-Semitism: the movie
>>
>>66755696
>The World at War
GOAT, but not /pol/
>>
>>66757378
The aliens are Jews who brainwash humanity. Art imitates life. You should have taken the red pill.
>>
>/pol/ core
>90% jewish cinema

Why am I not surprised?
>>
is downfall worth a watch or is it more anti Hitler BS?
>>
>the sum of all fears

Laughinggirls.jpg
>>
>>66757435
It's about conservatives and how they suppress liberal free thinkers
>>
>>66755696
some of those movies are awful
>>
>>66755696
>propaganda
>babby's first art films
Literally high school 'look at how different I am but I'm really the same as a lot people' tier.
>>
>>66755696
>Syriana
How does anyone even still remember that film? It's terrible now, and not worth watching.
>>
>>66757318

newfag detected. That list is pretty old

I should know I made it
>>
File: lolt.jpg (60 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
lolt.jpg
60 KB, 600x450
it's kinda shitty, but okay enough. Still a million times better than /tv/

Go to /fa/
>Saint Laurent, Acne Studios, Rick Ownes, Barbour, Scaramanga bags,
Go to /mu/
>My Bloody Valentin, doom, lamar, crimson, ocean, Godspeed You , LFY, satie, swans, pink flag
Go to /lit/
>Joyce, Herman Hesse, Hemningway, Woolf, Gombrowicz, Franz Kafka, Camus, kirkegaard, Kant,Satre, de beauvoir, wittgenstein
Go to /tv/
> fucking loved the new deadpool movie! Star Wars zuxxx, lol cant wait for >random new comic book movie< gonne be awesome, "what did he mean tho", "which actresses has the best tits"

The equivalent would be like if /lit/ only posted about hunger games and fifty shades of grey, or if /mu/ only talked about the spotify top 100 list. Seriously why are you so pleb /tv/..
>>
Like half of those movies aren't even right wing at all
>>
>>66758764

>actually taking /fa/ seriously

its a parody board
>>
>>66758764
Because of /co/, TV show fags and redditors. Chinkmoot should just make a /film/ board.
Also, /fa/ is fucking terrible.
>>
File: 241241222.jpg (86 KB, 399x425) Image search: [Google]
241241222.jpg
86 KB, 399x425
>>66758764
we hide the good stuff deep in the shitpost threads. I mean, how are we going to maintain our patrician form if all you plebs have access to the good stuff?

>taking /fa/ and /lit/ seriously

holy shit kill yourself
>>
>>66758852
Not everyone on /pol/ is a right winger that hates everything that doesn't line up perfectly with their world view/
>>
File: Ray-Charles.jpg (380 KB, 950x634) Image search: [Google]
Ray-Charles.jpg
380 KB, 950x634
>>66758764
>It's a "he doesn't get it" episode
>>
so

i genuinely dont know shit about film but I saw the word patrician

how do i into film? i want to understand films that are good because of their technical, physical qualities, & those that are good because of their artistic & creative properties.

where to begin? just give a chart & ill fuck off

fucking loved sicario
>>
File: mamia_nappies_baby_faces[1].jpg (111 KB, 640x350) Image search: [Google]
mamia_nappies_baby_faces[1].jpg
111 KB, 640x350
>>66758764

> "which actresses has the best tits"

What do you think cleavage is for? I want to see tits, anon. I want to see beautiful breasts of all sizes and shapes, and celebrity tits? I definitely want to see them. Nude or shoved together in some sequin shitrag, I want them right now.

You link me to these fucking tit threads you bastard!
>>
>>66758852

>/pol/ is stormfront, r-right?

never gonna be redpilled senpai
>>
>>66759143
Citizen Kane is good for technical and physical qualities. 2001: A Space Odyssey is a good start for an artistic movie.
>>
File: obey1.png (164 KB, 430x354) Image search: [Google]
obey1.png
164 KB, 430x354
>>66758886
>>66758950
i agree that most of /fa/ are clueless 17 year ol twats that don't know how to dress (like the facebook group last year proved) and the board is total shit and i almost never use it. But they do know - some - shit about fashion or at least tries to pretend they do, like even though they suck they at least have an interest in fashion. TV is just a bunch of "normal" people with no interests in the art of film, the occasionally film threads on fa blows tv out of the water.
>>
>>66759143
>where to begin? just give a chart & ill fuck off

Go watch Casablanca and The Godfather and then maybe Citizen Kane and Seventh Seal and Night of the Hunter.

Just watch movies until you figure it out. Just dont fall into the habit of thinking "omg its old and black and white so its amazing, right? And Predator is shit fuck it Im a super patrician"

Learn to love movies for what they are and you'll do ok
>>
>>66759207

>Using redpill unironically in [CURRENT YEAR]

Fucking /pol/ is such a joke my man

LOVING
EVERY
LAFF
>>
>>66755696
by and large pretty good although the Wave seems anti-/pol/
>>
>>66759307
Fashion isn't even real art
The board is a bunch of fedoras that think they have good fashion sense because they bought skinny jeans and clown shoes with their mom's credit cards
>>
>>66755696
I couldn't even finish Lord of War it was so bad.
>>
The Wave was pure shit
>>
>>66759446
This

That movie was shit but it has a good message on how a system like that could work, and at the end the feminist left wing cunts ruin everything, but the movie tries to paint the feminists bitches as the heros and the others as the bad guys
>>
Barely above /b/ tier
>>
>>66759307
Its a general rule that any board is better at a topic than the board specifically made for said topic. Example being any board discussing video games is better that /v/ yet /v/ discussing anything but video games is actually enjoyable.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.