[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lucifer general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: Lucifer-Red-Eyes-600.jpg (45 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
Lucifer-Red-Eyes-600.jpg
45 KB, 600x338
So the big reveal of the season will seriously be that she finally realises that he is indeed the devil?
I mean how couldn't she figure it out already?

>His name is frickin' Lucifer Morningstar
>He owns a club which is famously a hellhole
>There isn't any official record of him 5 years prior
>People deal with him
>HE'S GOT GLOWING RED EYES WHICH SHE SAW
>he got shot in the back like five times and didn't bleed
>he has superhuman strength capable of throwing a man across a room with one hand
>peopl instantly tell him their secrets
>has a scar on his back which looks exactly like his wings were ripped off

I mean come on! I could see it would be hard for her to comprehend that he is the devil but at least she should consider him a dangerous man and should keep him off of crime scenes and such and not working with him.
>>
File: Lauren-German-Feet-201803.jpg (530 KB, 1737x3000) Image search: [Google]
Lauren-German-Feet-201803.jpg
530 KB, 1737x3000
>>66745438
she's dumb as brick, but i would
>>
>>66745595
yeah 10/10
>>
>>66745438

wait...did they give him goat eyes? Nice touch, I had that idea years ago.

also, what dumb fucking reveal

>call the series "Lucifer"
>The big reveal at the end of the first season is...He's really the devil!
>>
>>66747768

The viewers already know he's Lucifer, only dumb fucks think that the twist will be "it's all in his head"
>>
>>66745595
>she's dumb as brick
wow she just went from 9/10 to 11/10
>>
>>66745595
>Lauren-German
>age 37

She really must have a deal with the devil to still look that good.
>>
>>66748235
Nothing better than a hot dumb broad.
>>
>>66745595

That is a gorgeous woman. I still like her in Hostel 2
>>
This show is shit, thanks a lot normies
>>
File: 1228542432684.jpg (71 KB, 233x233) Image search: [Google]
1228542432684.jpg
71 KB, 233x233
>>66745438
>watching this garbage
>>
>>66745438
Charles Dance should play god on this show, because he seems like he'd be Tom Ellis's Dad.
>>
>>66748303
>>age 37
What the fuck I thought she's in her mid 20s
>>
>>66745595
Post examples of her being dumb
>>
>>66750575
she's a woman
>>
>>66748303
37 how the fuck is that possible.
>>
>>66745438
She wants that devil dick nigga, you know it
>>
chicks dig bad boys ;)
>>
The show is surprisingly decent, despite the fact that she refuses to believe there is something supernatural about Lucifer.

Oh well, can't blow their load in episode 2 of the season, right?
>>
>>66750923
>despite the fact that she refuses to believe there is something supernatural about Lucifer
Some guy comes up to you who you think might be homosexual, "A'right darlin', I'm Satan, Fancy a shag?"
You'd by that?

She knows somethings up with him but how the fuck do you assume that Satan exists?
>>
>>66751112
>Some guy comes up to you who you think might be homosexual, "A'right darlin', I'm Satan, Fancy a shag?"
>You'd by that?
>She knows somethings up with him but how the fuck do you assume that Satan exists?
Did you even watch all episodes?

She already saw his fucking face reflection. Two guys literally shit their pants and tell her that he's THE DEVIL. She watched camerage footage of him throwing a guy 4 feet with just a fingertip. He appears whenever he wants wherever he wants, even when locked in the car.
>>
>>66751112
By the points that OP made.
She sees him
>make people, even hardened criminals, admit their deepest desires
>take a mag to the chest and live to tell the tale
>throw a huge black guy across the room and through a window with one hand
>gets called "The Devil" by numerous people and institutionalizes one guy
>have giant wing-like scars on his back
>tastes blood and correctly identifies it as not human
>his bartender is a fucking ninja who took out an entire room of armed criminals
>demon eyes reflect

etc
etc
>>
>>66751185
>She already saw his fucking face reflection
Dismisses it because who wants to believe in Heaven and Hell?
>Two guys literally shit their pants and tell her that he's THE DEVIL
Colourful language and maybe they're pussies
>She watched camerage footage of him throwing a guy 4 feet with just a fingertip
So Superman is The Devil too?
>He appears whenever he wants wherever he wants, even when locked in the car.
He's knows how to get past some car security systems
>>66751216
>make people, even hardened criminals, admit their deepest desires
He's a great interrogator
>take a mag to the chest and live to tell the tale
some new form of non-Newtonian armour
>>throw a huge black guy across the room and through a window with one hand
Doesn't mean he's Satan
>gets called "The Devil" by numerous people and institutionalizes one guy
Colourful language, I've been called the Devil and evil
>have giant wing-like scars on his back
They just giant scars where wings might be
>tastes blood and correctly identifies it as not human
People can do this, You can identify if someone is diabetic too by tasting their blood or not getting enough iron
>his bartender is a fucking ninja who took out an entire room of armed criminals
His bartender can fight, He's the Devil!!!
>demon eyes reflect
Lighting
>>
>>66751416
>I've been called the Devil and evil

Lel.

Whatever though. Keep trolling, nigger.
>>
kek how dumb is she xDxD his name is lucifer xD

christ it's a tv show..
>>
>>66752007
see
>>66751185
>>66751216
>>
Asking why the female lead in this series doesn't accept that he's The Devil is basically asking why Scully never just fucking accepted that aliens and weird fucking shit were all true in The X-Files.

I mean really.

>ITT: people that just don't fucking understand TV for Stupid Fucking People and how it's manufactured
>stupid fucking people will be the death of us all
>>
>>66752197
Don't get me wrong, I like both the X-Files and Lucifer, but it's entertaining to poke fun at this kind of shit. Realistically both Scully and Chloe are pretty much retards.
>>
The last episode, mainly the last few minutes where Lucifer is having it out with the therapist, was pretty damned awesome. They chose the right type of dialogue, timed it well, gradually growing in intensity and then finally exploding as expected.

I've never believed in God or the Bible or anything related to "Gods" of any kind, but if one does believe such bullshit and adheres to it, then Lucifer is for all intents and purposes actually "a good guy" put in a bad situation - the way the dialogue went where the therapist points out that God needed someone he could trust to handle Hell (why God would feel the need to create Hell in the first place is idiotic enough, come on) and laying that task on his first true son (like it or not, it was Lucifer by a mile and then some) definitely gives a new perspective on things.

Of course, religious fanatics and fuckheads will dismiss all of it in favor of "the word of God" which was created by, written down by, and still propragated by man himself to this very day - they just can't see the forest for the trees.

People are really fucking stupid.
>>
>>66748647
exactly
>get hype for this show thinking it'll be taken from the Mike Carey comics
>only things they really took from the comics were Lucifer, Lux, Mazikeen, and Amenadiel
>original premise is gone
>Lucifer is just a cuck that follows this married woman with a child around helping police
>ugly british guy with a horrible accent
>>
>>66745438

This show is the epitome of guilty pleasure show, I know it's shit and incredibly lazy written, but I can't stop watching it.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.