[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Could Godzilla defeat 500 xenomorphs?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 624x351) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 624x351
Could Godzilla defeat 500 xenomorphs?
>>
Probably. But could Godzilla defeat a Godzilla-sized Xenomorph?
>>
Does the plot allow Godzilla to find the queen?

I'd buy a ticket either way.
>>
No because xenomorph only appears in movies where they kill the masculine, the heroic, and the symbol of hope in most dirty and creepy ways
>>
>>66739894
How can she slap?! SKREEEEEONK!!!
>>
Godzilla vs Mecha-Xenomorph

Human like aliens appear some day to warn earth about Godzilla and they start to make a plan to wipe Godzilla of the face of the earth. Their plan is successful and when Godzilla is at its most weak suddenly a mecha-xenomorph appears and starts fucking up Japan. Turns out the human like aliens are actually Americans which came from a future where Japan is the strongest nation on the planet. Out of jealousy of the superior spirit and technique they traveled back in time to destroy Japan. Now Japan has to work together with Godzilla to defeat the xenomorph. Due to a long lasting bond with a scientist (he saved Godzilla when he was a baby on a Pacific island during ww2) they can communicate and coordinate with the megadinosaur Godzilla to defeat the Xenomorph. They also build a spaceship with a super laser which is called the gigalaser9000 and in a thrilling final scene they defeat the xeno and Godzilla goes back to the ocean to go on with his atomic sleep.
>>
It probably depends on the scenario. If they all charged him down a street then he could easily wipe out the entire group with one shot of his atomic breath.

On the other hand if they swarmed from all sides and managed to climb up and crawl inside his mouth the acid blood would probably kill him.
>>
Probably, godzilla is my go to for any monster battle, godzilla>everyone else
>>
>>66740174
>Implying Godzilla's insides aren't meant to take that kind of abuse when he shoots nuke lasers from his mouth.
>>
It depends on which Godzilla we are talking about but generally Godzilla is not affraid of corrosives or poisons.
>>
LOL

implying fucking nuclear power < "acid".

acid is only a problem for soft skinned mammals.
>>
Could Godzilla defeat Superman? And a Superman-Xenomorph? And could Superman-Xenomorph defeats a fusion between Godzilla and Goku? And could these two characters teaming up and defeating Galactus?
>>
>>66740217
>implying his entire lining inside his body is able to deal with that kind of abuse and not just a specialized area.
>>
>>66740204

didn't Space Godzilla kick his ass?
>>
>>66740063
Why don't you just use engineers. Future Americans and Europeans are literally victims of xenomorph too.
>>
godzilla breathes fire right?
>>
a pair of sentry guns with enough ammo can kill 500 xenomorphs

godzilla can will 5000 xenomorph by accident
>>
File: 1449522445764.jpg (135 KB, 502x461) Image search: [Google]
1449522445764.jpg
135 KB, 502x461
>>66740354

>people in theaters for Godzilla 2014 somehow surprised when he breathes fire near the end

You don't have to be a super diehard fan to know that, come on.
>>
File: d.jpg (61 KB, 1200x637) Image search: [Google]
d.jpg
61 KB, 1200x637
Do you think シン・ゴジラ (英題: GODZILLA Resurgence)will be good?

I'll probably go see it cause it seems interesting enough.
>>
>>66740443

I hope so
>>
>>66740401
>OMG Godzilla is finally done right
>HOLY CRAP! I didn't know he breathes fire

This is some of the crap I have to deal with at work and it is getting much worse.
>>
>>66740391
I think 21st century US Marines should have won the AvP Requiem fight. Fuck they died with zero kill.

Xenomorphs are op'ed in all appearance and Earth military guys are nerfed in all appearance.
>>
>>66740553
AvP Requiem was just all sorts of wrong in it's entirety. I mean, there was that hospital scene
>>
>>66740553
I thought it was the national guard that got wiped out.
>>
>>66740640
Oh sorry I got that wrong.

But yeah I still think they have enough tech and weapons to kill at least 100 xenomorph
>>
Could a facehugger climb into his stomach and impregnate him?
>>
What about 50 Godzillas vs. one silverback gorilla?

This might be controversial but I think I'd have to give it to the gorilla.
>>
>>66740640
Same shit. Marines aren't some elite unit, and a nasty girl and a devil dog will have similar performance and attitudes post deployment
>>
>>66739854
Nope.
>>
>>66739822
Step on them
Swipe acid of the feet
>>
>>66740316
Oh that part is the actual plot of a Godzilla movie lol
>>
Godzilla fag here, I've got posters and action figures, I will answer questions.

>>66740292
Initially yes, although his son was a hostage so his mind was elsewhere. However when he activated his Red Spiral power Godzilla mopped the floor with him.

>>66740354
>>66740401

It's not motherfucking fire you nimrod, it's a fucking atomic laser beam. Don't act like a smartass when you know jack shit about my rubber suit monster, Legendary Pictures fucked it up, it looked like shit.

>>66740443
It's Toho's movie to make again, it'll be good. The Millenium Series (newest series) has been good for the most part compared to Showa and Heisei.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.