[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The "terrorist" from Sacha Baron Cohen's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 1
>The "terrorist" from Sacha Baron Cohen's movie 'Bruno' was actually just a Palestinian Christian grocery store owner
>Baron Cohen tricked him by telling him he was making a documentary about Palestinians, and proceeded to show him gay crap from his movie
>Baron Cohen again repeated the claim that the man was a "terrorist" on the David Letterman show
>The man subsequently began receiving death threats for unwillingly appearing in the movie and had his life ruined by Sacha Baron Cohen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmXuQOZd_qE

Seriously fuck Sacha Baron Cohen so much. Doing exactly what you'd expect a dirty jew to do.
>>
>he said he's not a terrorist that must mean he isn't one
>>
I agree fuck him for being such an insidious cunt, but his shit is still funny.
>>
>>66732151
All he does is make retards look retarded
>>
>>66732151
He's a Jew, what did you expect? Honesty?
>>
>>66732235
He got an Israeli lawyer and sued Cohen and david letterman and settled the lawsuit for like a million dollars, lol.
>>
>>66732306
Then he's a smart terrorist
>>
>>66732321
>christian
>terrorist

nice try, schlomo
>>
Zionist shill asshole being a Zionist shill asshole? I'm shocked!
>>
>>66732306
Settling literally just means the defendant wants the lawsuit to go away. It doesn't mean anything about guilt or fault.

>he got an Israeli lawyer
So what, kikes love money wow what a shock
>>
>>66732339
>what is taqqiyah
>>
>>66732362
Are you a terrorist?
>>
Jews.
Not to mention Cohen revealing himself to be a massive cuck this year with the Oscars.
>>
>>66732370
no :^)
>>
>>66732362
something that shiites do.
>>
>>66732362
Lemme guess you are a blonde haired nordic aryan master race crusader?

Deus doesn't vult, fampai
>>
>>66732388
>revealing himself to be a massive cuck this year with the Oscars.
?
>>
>>66732408
He was one of many people to preach about MUH DIVERSITY in the ceremony.
>>
>>66732359
Did you even watch the video? The lawyer is an Israeli Arab.
>>
>>66732434
No he wasn't.
He made jokes as Ali G about the whole OscarsSoWhite shit and made fun of both black and white people.
>>
>>66732434
Here's your reply.
>>
>>66732434
diversity always seems to equal more blacks, fags, and women. Never seems to be about more latinos or asians or catholics.
>>
>>66732444
Then it's even more meaningless so what's your point
>>
>>66732151
The dude was in a stupid movie and doesn't get it's not serious or a reflection of his real life. It's how he gets reactions he needs from people, he manupulates rl to make his comedy. Getting butthurt is fucking retarded. That and in the interview he kind of admits he has had ties to a terrorist group in the past. Lol.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ik4LH5ksOn8

>I don't care, just give them back

Based movie.
>>
>>66732644
Based on what?
>>
>>66732475
>catholics

what the fuck??...
you are a whole new level of stupid as fuck.
>>
>>66732359
>Settling literally just means the defendant wants the lawsuit to go away. It doesn't mean anything about guilt or fault.
plea bargains just means the defendant wants the lawsuit to go away. It doesn't mean anything about guilt or fault
>>
>>66732689
Yes, and?
>>
>>66732676
BASED ON A TRUE STORY
>>
>>66732680
catholics are a minority in the US. Notice how the only catholic ever elected president was killed?
>>
>>66732726
But anon, catholics are composed of white men, which means they're oppressors and evil nazis and should be exterminated
>>
>>66732726
Abrams?
>>
>>66732769
no, kennedy.

>>66732764
actually, most catholics are hispanics, italians, asians, and some irish.
>>
>>66732769
>abrams
>>
>>66732764
>People defending the child molesting rape capital that is the Catholic church
lmao why do people defend this shit?
>>
>>66733571
>child molesting rape capital
wouldn't that more likely be an African country?
I mean the Catholic Church was a religious entity that protected child molesters, but there are African societies where child rape is still a thing that's accepted by the wider public.
>>
>he still did this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoXAjrevbyI
>>
>>66732249
pretty much this
>>
>>66732568
>i-it's just a prank bro
>>
>>66732568
He gets it's a comedy, he's upset because the people in his community thinks he identified himself as a terrorist for this movie.
>>
>Filthy kike being dishonest and shitting on goyim

Whoa, there's a turn-up for the books.
>>
>>66733701
But but but niggers. Butthurt Catholic detected. http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/apr/28/child-abuse-west-australian-victims-of-christian-brothers-to-tell-their-stories
Deus vult indeed.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.