[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so whats going on with this movie? we've heard shit all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
so whats going on with this movie? we've heard shit all since they cast spidey and auntmay. Whos gonna be the villain? when do they start filming?
>>
>>66726306
>written by the director of vacation
DROPPED
>>
Do people still give a shit about Spiderman? Or marvel and civil war in general?

No one seems hyped, hell, even x-men is more hyped.
>>
>>66726306
I'm going to guess that marketing will start after Civil War.
The innevitable powershift one way or another will probably affect who the villain is, or at least why they're there, and it might be impossible to advertise it without spoining Civil War.

Plus it has what? 3 other MCU movies coming out before it? They've probably got their hands full already.
>>
>>66726306
ANOTHER fucking spiderman reboot? This is going to bomb hard. Audiences are stupid but not that stupid. They won't see yet another spidey reboot in such a short time period.

It will flop critically too. Just like the two Hulk reboots.
>>
>Spectacular Spider-Man

Wasn't that the one where Doctor Octopus becomes Spider-Man or something?
>>
all the casting of spiderman after toby is shit. andrew was awful and this new guy looks even worse. has any other comic hero been rebooted 3 times in like 10 years?
>>
>>66726454
That's Superior
>>
File: dead.jpg (15 KB, 358x237) Image search: [Google]
dead.jpg
15 KB, 358x237
>another reboot
>>
>>66726470
Certain DC comics charactors.
>>
>>66726476
Is it any good?
>>
Flash > Spider"man"
>>
>This Bombs
>Sony starts running out of ideas
>SPIDERMAN 4 COMING SUMMER 2020
>>
>>66726742
>Starring Bruce Campbell as Mephisto
>>
>>66726515
Memelords will tell you yes , but it's garbage despite how interesting the concept was
>>
>>66726742
I'd dig it if they did a Spider-Man: 10 Years Later kind of story.
>>
>>66726855
It would be interested if they wrote it well.
>>
>>66726921
Can't do worse than Nolan.
>>
>>66726975
for you
>>
File: hollandspidey.png (225 KB, 500x292) Image search: [Google]
hollandspidey.png
225 KB, 500x292
They were doing Civil War reshoots a few a months ago.
They're in the middle of shooting Doctor Strange right now.
GotG Vol. 2 just started shooting.
Infinity War begins end of the year.

My guess is they start production as soon as Doctor Strange wraps up principle photography.
>>
STOP RUNING MY FUCKING SPIDER-MAN
>>
>>66726432

They're skipping the origin shit and going straight to the action. Combined with the fact that it now takes place in and is relevant to the MCU and it'll do fine.

Comparing Spidey to Hulk makes you sound like an asshole.
>>
File: 1456568842340.png (642 KB, 1018x518) Image search: [Google]
1456568842340.png
642 KB, 1018x518
Please, enough with spider-men.
>>
>>66726306
What a stupid fucking name.
>>
>>66727507
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcrc4VdoueE
>>
>>66728890
God that was awful. Fuck you for linking that to this thread. I hope your family gets cancer and you become impotent you disgrace
>>
File: Laughing Kimmy.jpg (46 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Laughing Kimmy.jpg
46 KB, 640x480
>>66728987
>He cant handle all the Spider Men
>>
>>66726481
seriously

how many fucking times are we going to be forced to watch the same origin story bull shit
>>
>>66726742
Id be down to see that actually. I miss Raimi and the old cast
>>
Spider Man's getting played by British boy
again?
>>
Civil War is as close to an "origin" as MCU Spidey will get. Hes supposed to have been active for a bit and regarded as an urban myth until the events of Civil War. His solo film most likely will ignore most of the setup because people know Spider Man by now. I cant recall if Sony is getting any money from this or if Marvel Studios completely own the rights
>>
Why is the casting for spidermen reboots always so bad?
>>
>>66726432
>comparing spidey to hulk
I can't express how stupid you are
>>
>>66726306
JK Simmons better return as J Jonah
>>
>another spider-man reboot

This complaint and "capeshit should die" is /tv/ equivalent of "born in the wrong generation" YouTube comments.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.