[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Better Call Saul So, what do you guys think about Kim?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6
File: rs.jpg (46 KB, 1428x805) Image search: [Google]
rs.jpg
46 KB, 1428x805
Better Call Saul

So, what do you guys think about Kim?
>>
>>66719559
bitch. literally drags him down.
>I got this awesome idea Kim and it's already working fine!
>omg no it's illegal stop it I mean it!!!
>>
she will probably end up dead
>>
>>66719768
well it's for his own good ( and hers too I guess ).
yeah it's working fine BECAUSE it's illegal. Should she just encourage him to keep doing stuff that can get him to lose his job?

I mean if she knew about how the video wasn't OK'ed by Cliff, she would've told him the same "You can't do it without his approval!" and you would've said she was dragging him down?

But she didn't know so he did it and now he's in trouble.
>>
>>66719559
lawful good

8/10 would lick butthole
>>
>>66719933
She said it herself, she's going to jump off a building.

Enjoy her while she lasts, Jimmy.

Better Sexler Wexler
>>
Why the fuck didn't he just show Clifford the tape?
>>
File: intellect.jpg (89 KB, 1417x839) Image search: [Google]
intellect.jpg
89 KB, 1417x839
Works for me.
>>
>>66720358
because the writers were out of ideas
>>
>>66720358
Because he knew he wouldn't allow it and deep down he wants to get fired.
>>
>>66719559
she is actually right, not like skyler

also qt
>>
>>66719768
>Use all the influence you have to help your struggling friend get a well-paid, high-status job
>He keeps pulling shady shit that could get him disbarred and permanently ruin your professional reputation at the same time
>Want him to get his act together and be the legit lawyer you know he's capable of being

wat a bitch
>>
>>66720758
she's literally perfect.

>>66720297
t-too lewd
>>
File: 37421.gif (915 KB, 220x165) Image search: [Google]
37421.gif
915 KB, 220x165
>>66721069
>calls something too lewd
>gets 69
>>
>>66720358
First, Clifford wouldn't like it. Remember how they 'were very happy with the result' of the video they've made? They aren't exactly into flamboyant/touching stuff. Only straight to the point informational stuff.

Plus, the last video took them weeks of meeting to 'get right' even tho it was just a twirling shit on the screen with some info about cancer.

So 1 week until Cliff comes back, then possibly weeks of fucking around this video/making a new one, all while Jimmy gets literally zero new client because all the clients he was getting were basically earned with solicitation.

So when he starts getting zero clients, Chuck comes back again and bring the solicitation back on the table. How else could Jimmy get hundreds of clients before and none now?

Jimmy HAD to get clients now, to protect his past methods of client outreach.

Kim pretty much reinforced that idea when she expressed how surprised she was about Cliff being OK with releasing this video... Jimmy had to know Cliff would never accept; Kim didn't think he would, and the video is nothing like the other video he liked.

Jimmy had to give up on his video (and explain why he suddenly don't get any client) or go with that one and hope things turn out for the best, which it probably won't.
>>
>>66721092
i-is this Kimfu?

>>66721020
People feared that Kim would be Skyler #2... But apparently people will see her as Skyler even if she's great and fun and all that. maybe people are right about you guyz being misogynist, you know. She's not doing anything wrong, and gets called a 'dragging down bitch' anwyay
>>
>>66721262
You're doing god's work, son

it's amazing how this stuff goes over people's heads.
>>
>>66719559
I think she's a man.

Very deep voice.
>>
>>66720377
who is this?
(autistic here, is it male or female?)
>>
>>66721069
YOU ARE NOT A KAWAII STAMMERING ANIME GIRL
>>
She's a real go-getter with upper management written all over her.
>>
>>66719559

I fucking hate her. I don't know why but Hollywood always makes me hate blond white women in literally every show/movie
>>
>>66721493
p-please dont bully
>>
File: doitfaget.jpg (17 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
doitfaget.jpg
17 KB, 480x480
If I closed my eyes and heard her speak, I would swear to God that it was a gay guy speaking.
>>
>>66721493
a-and how could you know that, a-anon senpai?
>>
>>66721592
I'd let that gay guy fuck me though
>>
>>66721427
its a member of the band Ghost B.C. They wear masks because they're Swedish and weird. Check out their music if you want.
>>
>>66721945
ah, thanks for the info.
wish there were some qt girls with those mask, that's a fetish of mine.

Back to the thread...
I wonder how long of good Kim we have before it all fall apart. The situation seems to get worse every episode, and now Jimmy lied to her. She could deal - and try to contain - Jimmy's shenanigans, but lying to her, that might be the last drop.

It sucks because the Jimmy/Kim part of the show was really fun. I know Jimmy and Mike's origin story are interesting on their own and will definitely get the show rolling, but still, it's gonna be missing something.
>>
>>66722298
Yea. I want more Mike tho. I also want some Huel. I'm hoping they bring him in.
>>
>>66721262
What I liked about the video is that it showed that Jimmy's real talent was in direction/show business. His showmanship, love of movies and creativity is wasted as a lawyer (where he has to worry about ) and would probably be a great film maker. Same thing with Walt who wasted his potential as first a chemistry teacher and then as a drug manufacturer instead of a scientist.
>>
More like Him. Because she looks like a man.
>>
She's a class act and her mouth is so tiny I bet my average sized penor would look HUGE in it
>>
Dried up spinster.
>>
>>66719768
She's the skylar character done righr
>>
>>66721358
here is a (you) for trying
>>
>>66719559
Nothing wrong with her, always level-headed and more than fair to Saul.

Autists and kissless virgins will dump on her anyway
>>
>>66721377
Shut you you cis shitlord.
>>
>>66722298
When will this >hurr durr that's my fetish meme dies.
Literally no one cares about your particular flavor of autism.
>>
>>66724835
>Autists and kissless virgins will dump on her anyway

Actually, autists and kissless virgin are deeply in love with her.

Source : I'm an autistic kissless virgin deeply in love with her.
>>
I want to swallow her hot sweety feet after she comes home from a long day at the office while she tells me in her husky voice about how much of a tool Hamlin is.
>>
Wish I had a friend like her desu senpai
>>
File: visitor.jpg (76 KB, 1165x752) Image search: [Google]
visitor.jpg
76 KB, 1165x752
>>66723890
Works for me.
>>
>>66719559
Literally perfect
>>
>>66721262
this guys knows what he's talking about
>>
>>66725163
>while she tells me in her husky voice about how much of a tool Hamlin is.

>that scene where jimmy tells her she can drink any alcool of her choice with 1 condition, she has to listen to him rant about how much of an unwashed asshole jimmy is

>not taking the opportunity to instead do things to her (washed or unwashed) asshole
>>
File: Rhea-Seehorn-Feet-513320.jpg (289 KB, 1920x1105) Image search: [Google]
Rhea-Seehorn-Feet-513320.jpg
289 KB, 1920x1105
>>66725163
so much this
>>
Kim is alright, I like her.
>>
she's fine aside from the fact that she'll end up fucking Slippin' Jimmy over somehow
>>
>>66727124
kek
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.