[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, who will die in the season finale from these 3?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5
File: 412214241.png (797 KB, 1119x389) Image search: [Google]
412214241.png
797 KB, 1119x389
So, who will die in the season finale from these 3?
>>
>>66718876
Trick question, Abe will die on ep. 14
>>
>>66718876
Negan will pick Glenn but then Daryl will stand up and attempt to sacrifice himself, but Negan will refuse his offer and kill Glenn, which Daryl will respond to by lunging on Negan and attacking him. Then Dwight will shoot Daryl with an arrow from his own bow, allowing Negan to gain and ground then beat Daryl. Both of them will die, shocking comic and TV readers.

Screencap this.
>>
OP here, I think its gonna be Daryl, the chink already had 2 close encounters to death, I mean, it can happen but I doubt he will get Lucille'd

Plus, Abraham sure will get an arrow through his eye
>>
>>66718876
Tara is probably going to die, given that she and Heath are going on a 2 week supply run. Either that or they both come back to "save the day."
>>
>>66718876

Ab is going to die. It was being foreshadowed pretty damn hard last episode.
>>
How have you fucks not figured this out yet? The signs are all there.

Glenn has had two close calls this season to remind the audience he is extremely lucky and resilient, calling back to all the other times he came so close to dying. Like when Merle threw the zombie at him when he was tied to a chair, or when he was lowered into the well. The point here is that his luck has to run out eventually. And it will be this season, all the more tragic now that he's about to become a father.

Almost all of his brushes with death have been against zombies, not humans. Negan being the thing that finally kills him is symbolic of the running theme that the living are the worst enemy. It's also even more ironic considering Glenn is the only major character in the group who has never killed a single person in the show.

When Kirkman or Gimple are explaining this all for you on Talking Dead afterwords remember this post.
>>
>>66720024
>this
also there is no fucking way that they'll even come close to how they killed off Glen in the comic, it was way to brutal to be shown on tv.
>>
>Glenn is about to become a father
>Maggie saying "It's gonna cost us something"
>Maggie looking out the window at the girl mourning over her dead boyfriend's body

GEE I FUCKING WONDER WHO IT COULD BE
>>
>>66720024
Glenn's death was being foreshadowed even harder.

>>66720309
this
>>
>yfw Negan doesn't kill anyone

Or the last shot is him pointing at someone, saying "You.", Rick's reaction and credits without seeing who he chose.
>>
Glenn gets Lucille'd.

Tara or Sasha get the arrow to the eye.
>>
>>66718876
Daryl already killed Negan and his men. Nobody's gonna die.
>>
>>66720457
top kek, yes, that's probably gonna happen, fuck AMC.
>>
>>66720309
It's a red herring for those that already know. All the nerds that read the comics or wiki'd or whatever are gonna sperg to everyone they know about how they know, and it's going to be believable, and then they're going to do in Daryl instead. They've baited like this before in the show too (like with Maggie instead of Michonne for the Governor's rape).
>>
>>66720633

Actually there was Negan in the background, inside of a car. I mean (OP here), he spotted Daryl killing his men so he's going out looking for revenge... for sure with him.
>>
>>66720677
It's the opposite though, all the comicfags are convinced it will be Daryl because of how many times they've switched up character deaths. The swerve will be that they actually stay true to the comics this time.
>>
bettin on abraham then daryl will get the arrow through the eye in season 7
>>
File: 4214214.png (474 KB, 450x696) Image search: [Google]
4214214.png
474 KB, 450x696
>>66720697

So based
>>
>>66720295
>>66720024
>>66720205
>>66720386

I just finished binge watching this shit and I kinda agree with you ( didn't read the comics and I am not really a fan anyways ) but I agree it looks like they are showing abe more and more
he will die
there is big chance glen might rip too but they already killed lots of comic book mains so maybe they might leave glen alone for the time being
>>
>Retards on /tv/ think they would kill off 2 of the characters who are the sole reasons people still watch this show

lel
>>
>>66721170

one of them will die though but I agree not both then again it's shit writing and walking dead fans will watch whatever so they might go down that road too
>>
I think one will die midseason finale

They are all on the road looking for Negan except Glenn so I think it will be Daryl. Abraham will die in the war at the end
>>
>>66721384
midseason finale already happened bro
>>
>>66721170
There's only one reason to watch this show after Season 3... Coral's boipussi
>>
>>66721414
Well 75% season finale
>>
File: 1456334352086.png (196 KB, 372x308) Image search: [Google]
1456334352086.png
196 KB, 372x308
>>66718876
what if he kills one of the women like maggie or carol? now that would be a surprise,people could freak so much on facebook or whatever....
>>
>>66721547

it won't be a women who gets batted or even killed by Neagan because he is against abuse towards women in the comic. If anybody dies tomorrow it will more then likely be a person taking comic Abes death. Arrow to the head.
>>
>>66721547
I'd love to see the backlash
>>
>>66721542
Tfw all angsty teen got to shove into carl was a bullet
>>
>>66721599
well jeez even for an old fashioned guy that's stupid a woman that is not afraid of killing is just like a man.
>>
>>66721547
I can see carol. Her arc is done and they tried so harf to make her argument with morgan look like it wasn't completely one sided. Probably do something that saves morgan but gets her killed by negan
>>
>tfw morgan gets killed and his death gives rick inspiration not to kill Negan
>>
They could kill all 3 as way to smooth over the fact that the lucille related death will have to be toned down for television.

That way it might not be as visually horrifying but its still a really big shake up to the actual show.
>>
File: 1439573499744.jpg (6 KB, 196x204) Image search: [Google]
1439573499744.jpg
6 KB, 196x204
>>66720205
>Glenn is the only major character in the group who has never killed a single person in the show.

Did you completely gloss over the Terminus story arc or are you actually buying in to this shit meme?
>>
>>66721962
http://www.ew.com/article/2016/02/06/walking-dead-steven-yeun-glenn-season-6

He never killed any of the Terminus people. Not during their escape, and not in the church. He also never killed any of the Governor's people. The closest he came was when he and Maggie fought them off at the prison but they didn't kill any of them.
>>
>>66722449
so he was shooting blanks with that rifle on the prison battle?
>>
>>66722626
Also, not him, but Rick in the comic even said that he never killed anyone.
>>
>>66721846
They are doing lucille death in first person
>>
File: dale.jpg (29 KB, 292x342) Image search: [Google]
dale.jpg
29 KB, 292x342
>>66722648
>but Rick in the comic even said that he never killed anyone
>implying that means anything in terms of the show
>>
>>66718876
It'll be Glenn. He's not as strong a character as Daryl is and having a live action depiction of Glenn's death will be a pleaser.
>>
>>66721846
>>66722672
Have they even confirmed Lucille would be used? What if they simply have Neganshoot someone in the head execution style.
>>
>>66723075

someone post the webm
>>
FUCKING POST THE WEBM YOU KEKS
>>
Norman Reedus hasn't renewed for next season FYI.
>>
the way lincoln and cohan describe the finale makes me think it's going to be the baby
>>
Nobody will die on the finale you fucking retards. It's like you haven't seen all the past seasons. Negan will show up and talk for a bit and take out Lucille and then it'll end on a cliffhanger.
>>
>>66727646
Except it's been confirmed a million times in interviews with the cast and producers that someone will definitely die in the finale you ignorant faggot. Not to mention the leaked footage of Negan smashing someone's head in.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.