[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is your favourite episode?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3
File: 1997.jpg (51 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1997.jpg
51 KB, 480x360
What is your favourite episode?
>>
>>66711561
I don't have a favourite.

I love the older seasons more like most people but I still think the new South Park episodes are the funniest thing on TV by a mile.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miXMWJyOdgw
>>
>>66711561
clubhouses
>>
File: matt-stone.png (178 KB, 266x624) Image search: [Google]
matt-stone.png
178 KB, 266x624
>>66711561
D R O P P E D
>>
>>66711715
He has a black wife too.
>>
>>66711715
He makes fun of his own religion and its stereotypes, he's based as fuck.
>>
File: 1445508853704265.png (211 KB, 500x748) Image search: [Google]
1445508853704265.png
211 KB, 500x748
The ones with Butters
>>
>>66711561
you're getting old
>>
Considering recent events, Jared has Aides.
>>
The "everything sounds like shit episode." Perfect description of getting older, with the "moral" being dont be a smug asshole when youth culture changes.
>>
Jakovasaurs
>>
>>66712132

What if I was already a smug asshole about the culture of my own youth?
>>
Lice episode is a classic but most episodes with Mrs Garrison are top tier imo
>>
>>66712132
>With the "moral" being dont be a smug asshole when youth culture changes

That wasn't really the main point of the episode though.
>>
Make Love, not Warcraft =)
>>
>>66711561

The WoW one. I've watched that at least ten times
>>
>>66712288
that was my takeaway from it, it's been a while since I watched it but I remember it as being outstanding and that's the message I was left with. Youth culture was a poor choice of words, but this is /tv so it's not like I put half a thought in before posting.
>>
the one where both sides are wrong
>>
>>66711561
The halloween episode where Cartman dresses up as Hitler
>>
>>66711793
every jew does that to lower their hosts defenses
>>
>>66711561
Red Badge of Gayness
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FFQ_g8OoQM
>>
The Russell Crowe episode
>>
>>66712728
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3S8012oh7Y
>>
>>66712765
FIGHTAN ROUND THE WORLD
>>
>>66711561

evil universe Cartman or chinpokomom
>>
>>66711561

Every episode from the first 2 seasons, and a few later on.
>>
>>66711561
The movie.
>>
>>66711561
Guitar Queer-O

Mostly because it's my mum's favourite and the two of us just lose our shit laughing whenever Randy fucks up at the game and ends up playing heroin hero on the couch at the end.
>>
A bunch from season 7 and 8.

Honourable mention to Night of the living homeless. That episode has a really season7/8 feel to it. Really great episode.
>>
NAMBLA
Terminator/Trapper Keeper
The Halloween one

and probably many more, mostly stuff from season 2-8
>>
>>66711561
Season 9, Episode 8
Two Days Before the Day After Tomorrow

Its pure gold.
>>
Good Times With Weapons
>>
Terrance and Philip in Not Without My Anus is the funniest thing since Monty Python to air on television.

Honorable mentions:
>Red Badge of Gayness
>Chickenlover
>Rainforest Shmainforest
>Ike's Weewee
>>
>>66712609
I thought the episode just showed the struggle a lot of people have growing up and the effects of social isolation on people. I thought the youth culture thing was just to help showcase this. That was what I thought about it though, I guess it can be interpreted in different ways.
>>
Crack Baby Basketball Association was funny (I hate the NCAA)

Broadway Bro-Down

The Cissy was great too
>>
>>66712706
This
>>
>>66715818
Congrats, you have the shittiest taste in the thread
>>
>>66715818
Broadway Bro-Down was only okay because you knew Parker and Stone were putting on The Book of Mormon at the time. If not for that it would have been thoroughly meh-tier. The other two were utter dogshit.
>>
>>66716148
The Cissy actually wasn't that bad. I agree, the older seasons were better but the idea of Randy being Lorde was actually funny.
>>
>>66711561
best episodes are the two firs halloween special, mecha barbara straisand and the whole third season bro
>>
SOCIAL JUSTICE ONE TWO THREE
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.