[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Ghostbusters trailer got fixed by a ledditor. https://w
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 282x179) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8 KB, 282x179
The Ghostbusters trailer got fixed by a ledditor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IDXpOX0Cp0&feature=youtu.be

Apparently all you have to do to make it look good is get rid of the cringy dialogue.
>>
Nah, that's barely even marginally better.

Especially since all of the shit we hate is still in the movie. You're essentially just covering a turd with glitter.
>>
>>66682787
"""""fixed"""""
Is that even possible?
>>
adding the original song doesnt fix anything you redditard
>>
YOU WON'T BELIEVE THE GHOSTBUSTERS TRAILER COULD GET BETTER
>>
It is better. Still not great, but what can you do?
>>
>>66682860
Fixed the trailer.

Nothing can fix the movie.
>>
The only way to make it "better" is to delete the trailer and shut down the funds for the movie. After that, assassinate every single retard SJW so this shit never happens again.
>>
>>66682787
Eh, a little better. They got rid of that awful piano "nostalgia" theme, plus the FOUR SCIENTISTS title cards, so props for that. Unfortunately, they went hogwild in editing the beats of the trailer, so it's just a bunch of unrelated images. I think I actually saw something from World War Z in there.

5/10, apply yourself.
>>
File: leddityt.png (62 KB, 870x633) Image search: [Google]
leddityt.png
62 KB, 870x633
What's wrong with these people? OP why are you even posting this trailer here? You should just fucking leave
>>
>>66682925

Again, not really. The editing of the original trailer wasn't the problem, them content was. Keeping with the fecal analogies, what this ledditfag did was pluck the corn nuggets out and spray it with febreze.

What your left with is even LESS contextless footage from a shitty movie that tells you even LESS about what the final film will be like with a better version of a song played over them.

As a trailer it's not as good, because you're trying your best to disguise the fact that it's shit instead of just running with it like the previous one.
>>
did the original movies deal with quantum physics?
>>
>>66682787
Still looks like shit tbhwy famalam
>>
File: 1435006099048.jpg (48 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1435006099048.jpg
48 KB, 640x480
>>66682787
Still doesn't fix the unfunny jokes and delivery of said unfunny jokes. Melissa McCarthy sounded like she barely gave a fuck in the joke where she burned her finger.
>>
>>66682787
It's better but I don't get the point of editing the trailer

Basically the trailer released already said the movie is gonna be unforgivably shitty
>>
>>66682787
So the secret is to just hide how shit the movie really is.

Save that for people to learn AFTER they give the money at the door
>>
File: realgb.png (2 MB, 1681x1170) Image search: [Google]
realgb.png
2 MB, 1681x1170
I don't know why you guys are over-reacting.

This is clearly the Filmation Ghostbusters movie

They even casted Tracey The Ape perfectly!
>>
>>66682787
>not https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMCaxL7YRj0
>>
>>66682787
They fixed it by cutting the black woman out almost completely?
>>
>>66683087
I like it when /tv/ has elaborate answers like this.
>>
>>66683129
Was quantum physics such a buzzword in the 80s?
>>
>>66682898
6 Secret Reasons Why MRA Shitlords Should Chop Their White Dicks Off
>>
I personally thought this recut was better, but that might be because it has no dialog.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXxJKD3J6oc
>>
>>66684028
This and OP's edits actually are MUCH better.
>>
>>66682787
So, they just hide the shit and the movie looks better?

NO WAAAY
>>
>>66683041

You know that those are all /tv/ shitposters, right?
>>
>The trailer has 80K more dislikes than likes.

Kek.
>>
>>66682787
>faster cuts = better
>>
>>66682787
That's son 8/10 turd polishing.

>Turd was left much shinier than before
>Visible defects in the turd's shape greatly reduced
>Still a turd

All that said, go away pol and stop trying to use this as a political flag for your crusades.

This movie sucks because it's a shitty cash grab and totally unnecessary remake.

It would suck just as much if the leads were Kevin James, Joseph Gorden Levitt, Craig Robinson, and Paul Rudd.
>>
File: kids react 4.jpg (263 KB, 892x591) Image search: [Google]
kids react 4.jpg
263 KB, 892x591
>>66682787
>remove 90% of the dialogue

>dealing with women becomes much more tolerable when they talk less.

Just like real life!
>>
>>66682787
It's literally just hiding the bad parts by deleting them.

Those bad parts are all still in the film.
>>
>>66684529

>/pol/

Have u seen all the dislikes and bad comments this shitshow is getting there aint that many /pol/ posters lel normies have outright turned their noses up at this shit muh pol boogeyman won't help you
>>
Is this movie really about 4 women with vaccum cleaners?
>>
Am i nostalgic or was the humor in the old ones much better?
>>
Here's how we fix the movie.

>rashida jones as the black chick
>find whatever hot white chicks to play the other chicks
>they all wear short skirt seifuku with varying degree of sock length

This is all they need to fix it.
>>
>>66685410
Oh and they are daughters of the original ghostbusters.
>>
>>66682787
The original trailer has many problems and this one sucks too. But at least it ends on a funny line instead of that cringey Exorcist reference. Were they trying to appeal to blacks with that shit?
>>
>>66682787
"Fixed"
Fucking normie ledditor complaints spewed out over and over again. But then again whatvdo you expect from fags who don't even /tv/?
>>
>>66684028

hey that's the extreme ghostbusters theme, cool
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.