[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does everything Tina Fey touch turn into a steaming pile
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5
File: unbreakable.jpg (92 KB, 665x374) Image search: [Google]
unbreakable.jpg
92 KB, 665x374
Why does everything Tina Fey touch turn into a steaming pile of dogshit? Also wasted potential thread
>>
I don't understand.
She created it. It didn't turn to shit because of her. It exists because of her. It couldn't turn to shit because of her if she was involved from the very beginning.
>>
>>66666448
>It exists because of her.
And was shit. So... what exactly do you not get?
>>
File: kimmy.webm (689 KB, 1000x1080) Image search: [Google]
kimmy.webm
689 KB, 1000x1080
I tell ya, I'd like to have sex with her
>>
>>66666507
Turn to shit means it was not shit at the start.
As in, there was a turn in quality, to shit.
>>
>>66666657
Alright, I see your point.
>Why is everything Tina Fey is involved in such complete and utter shit?
Better?
>>
>>66666825
Yes
Also I disagree. The first four seasons of 30 Rock were very good.
Also Mean Girls was great.
>>
still waiting for her nudes
>>
>>66667083
season 5-7 have their moments, too

all in all, GOAT network comedy after Arrested Development
>>
>>66667265
>GOAT network comedy after Arrested Development
That's not how you spell parks and rec
>>
>>66667495
>parks and rec post season 3

wew lad, I like the show as much as the next guy but it went to unbearable levels of shit. The latest season took place in the near future for some reason from the bits I've seen too, why did they have to add random super technology and shit?
>>
>>66667654
I agree the last season was shit, but it didn't really start getting bad until the end of season 5 imo, and through the last episode of 6 I still found it enjoyable.
>>
File: 7aMEbWq.png (601 KB, 443x748) Image search: [Google]
7aMEbWq.png
601 KB, 443x748
I watched it only for qt Ellie Kemper

Overall there were a few yuks
>>
>>66667705
Anne was the best part of the show, and when she left it was shit.

>tfw Anne comes back in season 7
>>
>>66667705
>>66667654
>shit at the start
>shit at the end
it's like an oreo
>>
>>66666244
>in this a lighteyed white female gets RICED by a gook

It's like Hollywood has some sort of agenda
>>
>>66667739
any more kemper booty?
>>
>>66667761
Nah nigga the Ron/April/Andy relationship was the best part of the show.
>>
>>66667821
I want /pol/ to leave
>>
>>66667739
>watched it only for qt Ellie Kemper

You have never seen a picture of her ghoul pancake makeup in high def. Oldest looking 35 year old woman ever.

She's a billionaire too, heir to the Kemper family fortune. You'd think she'd take better care of herself.

Has there been a second season of this? The first was funny enough.
>>
>>66667951
>Has there been a second season of this?
Not yet. I thought it was ok at first too, but by the end it just got too ridiculous. It's a shame, really, the concept was so promising, and they just resorted to the same bullshit gags they use on every other network comedy.
>>
>>66667821
it even makes sense that she would date one as she is childlike and socially awkward.
>>
>>66667761

lol Ann? What the fuck are you talking about, she had no real colour and was a more boring straight-man than Brandanoquits and Ben
>>
>>66668003
>Not yet. I thought it was ok at first too, but by the end it just got too ridiculous. It's a shame, really, the concept was so promising, and they just resorted to the same bullshit gags they use on every other network comedy.

It's just a throwaway netfix show designed to be watched over a couple of days.

None of those streaming services really provide any sort of deep content. They purposely make the episodes thin because they know people are watching 4 at a time.

For what happened in that 10? 12? episode season was probably 8 episodes of material for a normal network or hbo show.
>>
>>66667265
People didn't like the last few seasons of 30 Rock? I marathoned the entire show and loved 'til the end.
>>
>>66668051
>They purposely make the episodes thin because they know people are watching 4 at a time.
Never really thought of it that way.
It really is a shame though, they could have done so much with her psychological trauma and ignorance of basic modern etiquette but instead they just opted to go with the generic time-traveler "wow they have WHAT in the future????" crap.
>>
>>66668066
>People didn't like the last few seasons of 30 Rock?

Once NBC was sold all the great GE jokes went away
>>
>>66668274
The GE jokes were great, but I wouldn't call that a tipping point.
>>
>>66667115
this guy is asking the real questions
>>
>>66668274
but that led the way to some good Com...err Kabletown jokes
>>
I like to pretend that this show is an the office spin off where erin got amnesia and became kimmy.

Its literally the same character.
>>
File: Ellie Kemper-IHA-013159.jpg (58 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
Ellie Kemper-IHA-013159.jpg
58 KB, 400x600
>>66667951
eech, I didn't realize her face had that many wrinkles.
>>
File: 1443753105699.png (2 KB, 236x176) Image search: [Google]
1443753105699.png
2 KB, 236x176
>>66670031
>>
>>66670031
Nigga is she in her 50s?
>>
>>66667115
All she has is a non nude leaked photo of her flashing her panties
>>
>>66670160
link us
>>
>>66670031
>tfw we cant transfer our consiouness into robots yet
>>
>>66666244

>Kimmy gets molested numerous times througout the series and she doesn't notice

probably my favorite running joke
>>
>>66668385
>The GE jokes were great, but I wouldn't call that a tipping point.

they obviously had it planned out that Jack would take over GE but they had to do that fractured season where he loses himself after getting fucked out of the job by Gay J.O.B.

They were probably also spitballing having her and Jack end up together.
>>
>>66670233
?
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.