[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reddit movies?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4
File: redpool_redditribution.jpg (19 KB, 261x381) Image search: [Google]
redpool_redditribution.jpg
19 KB, 261x381
What are some movies that are funny, especially if you're a Redditor?
>>
pic unrelated AM I RIGHT FELLOW REDDITORS? XD
>>
>>66656980
Actually haven't watched it. I'm curious, what's wrong with it?
>>
>>66657044
>swearing for no reason just to be funny
>makes fun of generic capeshit formulas even though it follows a generic capeshit formula
>pretends to be unique because it is a capeshit movie with 1 scene of gore when there have been 1000 other capeshit movies with gore before this
>meme humor
>>
meme humor
>>
meme humor
>>
>>66657044
I thought /tv/ was meming and saw it anyway. I don't know if they were saying this ironically, but don't see it. I didn't laugh fucking once. Fedora insults aside I think you'd have to be literally retarded to find this stuff funny on film.

>ahahha anal jokes
>ahahah 4th wall breaking
>hahah inside jokes DAE seethrough budget limitations lets point out
> lmao edge dude
>>
>>66656980

Love how 4chan claims to hate reddit, but they talk about them all the time. Its really confusing. Just admit you faggots like reddit and stop acting so pathetic that you have to go on one image board to talk shit about another image board. Fucking pathetic manchildren.
>>
>>66657989
Hello plebbit! I wouldn't expect you to get this, since you're a redditor (and a faggot) but when someone tells you to go back to your cancer site its because we want you to stay there and not shit up everything like a diaper wearing retard.
>>
>>66657989
Hello REDDlT
>>
>>66657989
this guy really, really liked deadpool
>>
>>66658114
>>66658150
>>66658268

>I hate reddit but I can't stop talking about it here
>>
>>66658315
whose talking about it? we're just telling you to go back to it (:
>>
>>66657989
>>>/reddit/
>>
meme humor
>>
>>66657044
/tv/ fedora memes aside, it's a surprisingly decent film.shit would be a hard 8/10 if they did the action better and ditched the origin story(or atleast pace it better). Oh,and if they included the scenes that never made it in
>>
>>66658959
what scenes?
>>
>>66659037
>dead pools failed suicide attempts Montage
>action scenes cutted from the end battle
>we were supposed to have 2 more mutants
>>
>>66658368
How would you even have any knowledge of what goes on or how bad Reddit is unless you have spent alot of time over there dweeb?

/tv/is full of embarassed projective closet redditors.What brought you here was it the fappening scandal or the news stories blaming 4chan for hacking the interwebs or do you think it just makes you look cool to tell everyone at your lunchtable you post here like the rebel edgelord you believe you are?
>>
>>66659166
Never been to reddit in my life friend, I know how bad Reddit is by seeing redditors walk around in their doctor who shirts and spout memes about bacon all day at my uni.

You need to go back.
>>
>>66659213
Embarassed closet redditor confirmed.
>>
>>66659325
>im a closet redditor so everyone who tells me to go back to my fav website ever <3333 is also a redditor

go back
>>
>>66659407
And now youre projecting, youve got all the symptoms. Dont be embarassed this board is anonymous.
>>
>>66657893
Yea it was not as good as I thought it would be, and I didn't have high hopes. I thought it would at least be funny
>>
>>66659511
its time to go back
>>
Is reddit a new meme?

That fucking word should be filtered
>>
>>66660370
>why are people insulting my favorite website reddit?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!?!??!?!!?!??!?!!?!??!?!!?
>>
>>66660467

Now i'm courious, why the fixation?
>>
>>66656980
What did you faggots expect it to be? Its a capeshit movie that makes fun of its own and others generic formula and breaks the fourth wall while swearing and using more violence than usual. It was exactly what it said it was gonna be. Better than 90% of other capeshit.

If I go and knowingly eat dogshit I don't take to the internet to complain about eating dog shit.
>>
>>66660524
tell us how much you LOOOVED deadpool's epic ironic humor :p
>>
>>66660631

>if I shitpost ironically, its not really shitposting

Don't worry bro. I won't tell anybody about this secret clubhouse. Have you started a gofundme to keep the redditors off 4chan? I feel like you should pursue that since it seems like a big deal to you
>>
>>66660760
its okay man if anyone calls your favorite movie a "reddit movie" or makes fun of your favorite site theres nothing to be ashamed of
>>
>>66660631

I saw it, and its worth every penny of the ticket that i paid for it, it made laff, it entertain me, and like >>66660557
said it its better than the 90 % off capeshit of today, at least its somehow different, now back to the topic, care to share why the fixation with that website?
>>
>>66660972
>worth every penny, right reddit bros? *brofist* haha epic movie
>>
meme humor
>>
>>66656980
The whole fucking world is reddit. go outside
>>
>>66661358
>reddit apologists
>>
>>66661358
normies go on reddit
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>66661526
>normies

Ill take being a "normie" over the fedora wearing, cane-toting, neckbeard shitposting plebes that have turned /tv/ into the cesspool of trash it is now, and Ive never been to reddit but its gotta be better than what this place has turned into.
>>
>>66661864
>fedora wearing, cane-toting, neckbeard shitposting plebes that have turned /tv/ into the cesspool of trash it is now
aka redditors
>>
I can't tell if the site rivalry talk in this thread is shitposting or sophisticated humour in reference to the most common known attribute about deadpool
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 480x270
>>66659511
>>
>>66661923
Oh how little you actually know about the site you blindly think youre defending.
Whiteknighting for a bunch of dweebs. Top kek fag.
>>
>>66657893

Well somebody is a killjoy.

Seriously I really enjoyed it, however after rewatching it I realized all the interludes to earlier in time break the movie and kind of diminish the fun.

Next movie should be much better with no need to play catchup
>>
>>66662228
Did you have a stroke?
>>
>>66662140
Did I nail it and hit a nerve? Come out the closet secret redditor.
>>
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 640x536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104 KB, 640x536
>>66662299
Hello, reddit.
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 360x360
>>66662299
K... KEEP ME POSTED
>>
>>66662350
>has literal screencaps
Get out neo-/tv/ scum
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.