[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you sacrifice your life for a female, /tv/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4
File: 142322.jpg (32 KB, 590x350) Image search: [Google]
142322.jpg
32 KB, 590x350
Would you sacrifice your life for a female, /tv/?
>>
only if she touched my weiner first
>>
>sacrificing anything for roasties

"no"
>>
If I knew that she loved me and wouldn't remarry or fuck other guys after I died, I think I would, but for all practical intents and purposes, no.
>>
>>66620073
>Would you sacrifice your life for a female, /tv/?

If women want equality, they can't expect men to make these sacrifices for them.

Sacrificing your life for a woman is a patriachal concept. It requires a proper patriarchy, in which women know their place.

Women can't have their cake and eat it too.
>>
>>66620073
For my mom, probably.
>>
>>66620073
>Would you sacrifice your life
Stop there, the answer is no
>>
>>66620184
you would want the woman you loved to be miserable for decades after you died?
>>
>>66620073
No, you only get one life.
>>
>>66620073
Only if we had a child or children.
>>
>>66620244
That's retarded. You think a mother would want to live out her life knowing her child was dead? Everything she's ever done was for you and you would throw your entire life away just so she could live a few more (manically depressing) years?
>>
>>66620073
Possibly. Definitely not for someone I'd known for like a week though.
>>
Yeah, I don't really value my own life. There are a couple people I would definitely do it for.
>>
File: 1121513.jpg (23 KB, 293x300) Image search: [Google]
1121513.jpg
23 KB, 293x300
>>66620073

Fuck no. If you say otherwise you're a beta or a simp. Long live the Pimp.
>>
>>66620073
If she's either currently knocked up by me or currently tsking care of my children then yes

If not then prolly nah

Gotta play that evoloution game famalam
>>
>>66620073

I'd sacrifice my life for any innocent, especially women and children. If you saw someone about to be hit by a bus, would you really hesitate to do everything in your power to save them even at the cost of your own life?

It isn't about power or status or control or praise or reciprocation or anything like that. It's about love.
>>
My daughter, yes. I'd have to think about it for anyone else.
>>
Yes to my niece no to anyone else but I am sure that will change in the future.
>>
>>66621481

Never seen a gayer post than this. Congratulations.
>>
>>66621481

Ugh.
That's the mother of all "Christian Cuckservatism" posts.
>>
>>66621481
>If you saw someone about to be hit by a bus, would you really hesitate to do everything in your power to save them even at the cost of your own life?
Yeah, because fuck getting hit by a bus
>>
File: claudiakim.jpg (120 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
claudiakim.jpg
120 KB, 600x399
I feel very self-sacrificial around pretty Asian women. I lose my ego almost entirely and just want to protect and take care of them. It's not a good thing but yeah I think it'd be easy to give my life for someone like this.
>>
>>66620073
Probably, I'm dumb as shit.
>>
>>66620470
Well I'm not an only child so I would rather have me be dead and my brothers and sisters comfort my mom than having me hate myself for not saving her
>>
>>66621481
How beta can you get
>>
>>66620073
Only if it meant sex afterwards.
>>
>>66621481
This is america, grab a gun and shoot the bus driver.
>>
DEFINITELY not THAT girl

if I had a daughter I would and that's just about it
>>
I would for my mother/daughter/wife(assuming she is my perfect version of a wife)
>>
>>66621340
You might as well live to have more kids
>>
If she has nice feet, sure.
>>
>>66621703
>Ugh

bitch tier response
>>
>>66620244
my nigga
>>
Probably for the mother of my children. Maybe for one of my children. Sacrificing your life before you pass on your genes is the ultimate form of cuckoldry.
>>
>>66620073
Not one I just a met on the fucking boat.
>>
>>66621481
>If you saw someone about to be hit by a bus, would you really hesitate to do everything in your power to save them even at the cost of your own life?
I'd watch them get hit and act horrified and shit, but theres absolutely no way i would even consider jumping in front of that shit. wouldnt even lose a minute of sleep that night
>>
>>66624571

It was a ship you stupid nigger
>>
I would take her down with me
>>
>>66624615
same fucking thing moron
>>
Fuck no. I'd let my own flesh and blood die to save my ass.
>>
>>66624615
Stupid nigger
>>
>>66621481
Really you would sacrifice your life for an innocent black man who had a white wife he made ten kids with?

Cuck.
>>
>>66620073
no
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.