[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Well DJ, it looks like since we're going to be moving
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3
File: Fuller-House-Behind-the-Scenes.png (659 KB, 875x624) Image search: [Google]
Fuller-House-Behind-the-Scenes.png
659 KB, 875x624
>Well DJ, it looks like since we're going to be moving back into our old house in San Francisco, there will be an even greater amount of people living there at the same time than there were during the events beginning approximately twenty eight years ago. This means it's going to be an even Fuller House: A Netflix Original Series.

Seriously?

Fuller House General Thread
>>
It's shit, just like the original.
>>
>>66616693
Why is the original shit?
>>
>>66616594
>At last, we have become a Fuller house
walked out of my room after that
>>
>>66616764
>missing Steph's glorious tits
>>
>>66616722
Overly formulaic and just cheesy. Isn't really enjoyable outside of nostalgia, just like this one after you've watched a couple of episodes.
>>
>>66616594

Man is this show hard to watch, and yet, I can't fucking stop. Help me.
>>
legitimately the worst show I've ever seen. About half-way through I sincerely thought it was some kind of Tim and Eric style post-modern riff on a sitcom. I've never watched the original though.

>mfw 8 on imdb
>>
The fucking side by shots from the original are horrible.
>>
>>66616594
Only watched it because:
-It was conveniently available
-DJ and Steph have amazing tits
-Just to see how much bad actin the youngest kid could get away with
>>
only saw up to the part where the olsen twins get called out
>>
>>66618086
Really? What do they say?
>>
>>66618106

they said michelle was too busy running her company in new york to be there, then everyone looked at the camera
>>
Is this show even comfy?
I kinda wanna start watching but apparently it sucks.
I feel like you just watch it for nostalgia purposes.
>>
>>66618199

looks awkward and cringe worthy.
>>
I watched it and I honestly felt like it was pretty good. I cringed the entire time. But it captures the spirit of the original show perfectly. I found myself entertained. It's *bad* though. But it's the right bad at the right time.
>>
>>66616594

Washed Up Desperate Losers Cashing in on Nostalgia: The Series
>>
>>66616594
>I don't give a fuck if we are adults now, Steph, I catch you in my fucking room and I'm getting the duct tape and a broomstick, SF hard nigga square up

I don't remember this series being so hardcore
>>
>>66618135
Thats kinda funny though. Probably the only funny part in that entire series im sure.
>>
They all looking fucking great for being such a long hiatus.

By comparison Trailer Park Boys actors all aged like cheese.
>>
>>66619281

Nigga what? Do you have any clue what kind of syndication money a tv show in the late 80s would garner?
>>
>/tv/ doesnt like vanilla all-audiences non-demo-targeted shows
WELL SLAP ME IN THE ARSE AND CALL ME SALLY

enjoy the walking dead, faggots
>>
>>66616594
It started out pretty good but it gets boring pretty quick due to the fact Bob Saget, Dave, and John Stamos are all just 'occasional' characters.

The kid characters are so dumb too, especially Kimmy's kid.except for based Max

Also when they repeat zingers from the old show the 100th time, you just start rolling your eyes.
>>
I binged the entire series.
I am a fan of the original show.

The one and only reason you might even consider watching this again is seeing your childhood stars all grown up.

Everything else is just really bad about it.

They use every single /tv/ trope they can find, and throw in the call backs "How rude" at the absolute worst times that make no sense.

What I'm hoping is, they just had a super low budget for the first season, and had to do a formulaic season to get their foot in the door, and season 2 will be where they try to really mak the show their own. (1% chance of this happening)

overall: shit show with cute babes.
DJ tanner in her black short dress was fucking hotter then stephanie, and I dont even like DJ.
>>
http://variety.com/2016/tv/news/fuller-house-renewed-season-2-netflix-1201720261/
>>
I wanted a more self-aware and funnier take on the original series.

What I got instead was a sitcom driven by annoying child actors in nostalgia sheep clothing.
>>
>>66620946
The little kid Max was the best part of the show man.

Lightyears beyond spic ramona and J-wigger money
>>
>>66616594
Its called Fuller House because DJ is a widow. Her name is DJ Fuller now.
>>
>3 grown men raising little girls
>3 grown women raising little boys

Holy shit this just clicked with me

The boys are all going to turn out gay right?
>>
>>66621196
They will all have a huge tit fetish, thats for sure.
>>
>>66618106
Pass the cocaine uncle joey
>>
File: Jacksonsnightin.jpg (74 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Jacksonsnightin.jpg
74 KB, 640x480
It's fine when they're not either overly pandering to nostalgia or shitting all over the nostalgia with unnecessary dirty jokes. Not great, but at least inoffensive.
>>
I can't believe that had that rape scene in the last episode. That was pretty brutal. I wonder what the decision making process behind that was like.
>>
>>66621601
I would believe it. Steve's a fucking weirdo in this.
>>
>started watching just now after seeing this thread
>kid says "I already know bad words. Darn, booger, and Donald Trump"

When will the Jews stop pushing their political agenda!?!
>>
>>66623166
You know when.
>>
my last name is Fuller and this image triggers the fuck out of me
>>
how much does the apartment cost

20k/month?
>>
>>66616594
why is DJ so hot?
>>
>>66623766
Nothing. Danny has owned it for nearly 30 years.
>>
>>66623775
She found Christ.
>>
>>66616594

>DJs dead husbands married name is Fuller
>the house is fuller
>stephanie's chest if fuller

le triple entendre, bravo writers desu
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.