[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Finding dory trailer The clips of ellens voice sound tired
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: finding dory.png (88 KB, 453x201) Image search: [Google]
finding dory.png
88 KB, 453x201
Finding dory trailer

The clips of ellens voice sound tired and unenthusiastic, wonder if the movie's gonna be just another shitty sequel even though I expect better from pixar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oddWuCHBmzA
>>
>aquarium shenanigans again
Nope.exe
>>
DANNY IS A BOY

LOOKING FOR A DAD
>>
remember when I used to be excited for Pixar releases

now I dread them, they've really dropped the ball in recent years`
>>
>>66613136
Wasn't Ellen the one pushing for a sequel? I doubt the voice'll be an issue to be honest.

That said, the movie will probably be Monsters University-tier
>>
>turtle shit again
>whale talk shit again
>aquarium shit again
>>
>tfw I liked Finding Nemo
>now this
Make it stop.
>>
>>66613453

All sequels more or lese are a rehash of the original film, just seems to be more painfully obvious here.
>>
>>66613136
>How do you hold your eyes open that long
That was pretty funny, but most of it seems like >>66613591
>>
>>66613136
They made sequels to Monsters Inc, Finding Nemo, and Cars before a sequel to The Incredibles. Fuck this cruel world
>>
>post golden age pixar making sequels to everything to undermine their own legacy
Such is the power of Disney's rampant jewery.
>>
>>66614040
The only one without a conclusion to the story and they didn't make a sequel to it. Everyone says "we've been waiting years for it" but really they haven't. Why would they, the story ended perfectly for all of them. But the incredibles, what happened to the underminer? They never told us
>>
Finding Baracuda when?
>>
>>66614040
>>66614428
Incredibles 2 is happening guys. We will soon be free from this curse of horrible Pixar sequels.
>>
>>66614428
>>66614040
there is gonna be a sequel
>>
>>66614428
>>66614537
>>66614564
If the Incredibles 2 isn't directed by Brad Bird its going to be shit. I have a feeling they'll hand it off to the sequels B team and it'll be as bad as Cars or Cars 2.
>>
>Disney going full JUST tier

It's no big because kids don't know any different, but shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KW-qb2Efql8
>>
>>66614662
Brad Bird is writing and directing. That's why it's taken so long, he was taking his time trying to figure out a good story for some of the ideas he had for it and wanted to do some live-action stuff.
>>
>>66614742
Is this what goes on inside Kylo Ren's head?
>>
File: 1371591021049.jpg (29 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1371591021049.jpg
29 KB, 300x300
>>66614928
>>
>>66613971
I dont get it
>>
File: Image-1-Guy-Fieri.png (402 KB, 402x536) Image search: [Google]
Image-1-Guy-Fieri.png
402 KB, 402x536
>>66614928
>>
>>66614742
>Disney
>>
>>66613417

I remember reading a while back that Disnay moved a lot of the talent from Pixar to their own Animated Studio.
>>
>>66613136
It's been ten years, man. People get old
>>
>>66615784
You shouldn't repeat things you hear if you're not going to look for a source.

It perpetuates ignorance.
>>
There is no reason for this to exist besides money.
>>
>>66613417
Inside Out was pretty great, and Brad Bird isn't going to let Incredible be shit.

I've got low expectations for Nemo 2 and abysmal expectations for YS4

The MexiSkelly movie'll be a toss up.
>>
>>66616210
Nemo was about feels and family and loveable but not cringey characters.
New trailer seems really off fampai
>>
making animal animations is pointless now that Zootopia exists
>>
>>66616329
Nah it was about the wacky side characters.

Nemo and Marlin were both annoying cunts.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.