[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sam and Cat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
Supposedly the reason why Sam and Cat was cancelled.
http://hellogiggles.com/sam-cat-cancelled/

Or was it rape?
>>
>>66598540
They still dating BBC genes?
>>
>>66598540

so does this confirmed Victoria Justice wasn't at fault for Victorious. Two co-star feuds are kind of hard to ignore
>>
wasn't it canceled because it was horrible and had low ratings
>>
>>66598707
according to this -
no.
>>
Reminder that VJ won.
>>
>>66598738
weird how the article says it was a big hit, from what I remember it did poorly in the ratings. The series didn't have a "straight man", they were both goofy and the side characters were even worse. It should have been Jade & Cat
>>
I still contend it got cancelled because Arianda Grande is a bitch.
>>
>>66598540
That article tells us nothing of why it was cancelled except that the stars had their own stresses.
With ratings like it had, Nick could have put it on hiatus for six months to let everyone relax. Pressing the big red cancel button just because the stars are stressed would be a gross overreaction.
>>
>>66599214
Something beyond the main stars being bitches was up with it. Ariana had to wear a really bad wig because the hair dye was killing her natural hair. Seems like she was being forced to do things for her character she didn't want to do, she even implied that later on. I think she or Jennette explained that they were forced to be these comical youth characters instead of growing up on the show. Just basic dumb slap stick without any of the heart or learning from mistakes.
>shit happens in plot
>nothing is learned
>rinse, repeat
>>
I like how both of them have been Blacked.
>>
>>66599402
>says the black 40 year old tripfag
>>
>$180,000 per icarly episode
Miranda won. Just deal with it, Jenette
>>
Such a shame that two fine actresses got blacked. Shit's disgusting.
>>
>>66598540
MY NAME IS ANNA
I'M BURYING THE LEAD
>>
Wasn't this a Schneider show? Lack of rape is the more likely reason it was cancelled.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (114 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
114 KB, 1920x1080
>>66599402
You're going to burn with the faggots on the pits on the dag of the rope nigger. You won't even be diginified with a rope of your own. You think it's not actually coming, but it is.
>>
Who cares about these blacked hoes when we still have Miranda Cosgrove and Chloe Grace Moretz.
>>
>>66600796
>not knowing that Miranda is basically the USC basketball team's bicycle
lol
>>
>>66600862
Fuck off with your copy-pasta
>>
File: chloe.jpg (191 KB, 1024x814) Image search: [Google]
chloe.jpg
191 KB, 1024x814
>>66600796
Chloe is pure.
>>
>>66599304
i always hear about actors hating their roles like this,i dont get why their expectations are so high for a kids/teens show.

ultimatly arianna is better off now though
>>
>>66600900
>copy-pasta
poor innocent lol
>>
>>66600995
It's copypasta.

But post it so I can fap
>>
>>66599304
>implying this only happens in sam and cat
>>
Bump for blacked sluts
>>
>>66601020
>She has been passed around at USC basket team at her freshman. One legendary party, I tell you what. The team was having a get-together and decided to give her a call. A bit of alcohol, coke and half a minute and she was pulling them one by one into a room. After two or three guys the others decided they didn't want to wait and just started nailing her right there. I heard that they suggested she call her friends but she didn't want to share. They raw fucked her like all night. She's notorious in her group for wanting every occupational area occupied. If something isn't in her mouth, her pussy, her ass, her tits aren't being fondled, her hair pulled, etc. she isn't as satisfied as she could be.
I don't think it was the whole team, but enough that she had her work cut out for her that night. But I heard she performed admirably. They called her “The Ghost” because when it was over she was bone-white all over.

The USC guy was so fucking brilliant. It was an amazing thread, and to this day I believe all of it lol
>>
>>66601750
I seen the thread. That's how I know it was copypasta. But it was fuckin hot.
>>
Well that was a boring read. I was expecting something scandalous, fuck you OP
>>
>>66600758
>You're going to burn with the faggots on the pits on the dag of the rope nigger. You won't even be diginified with a rope of your own. You think it's not actually coming, but it is

this

day of the rope is coming soon nigs and jews
>>
>>66598563
I've jerked off to the thought of them sharing a BBC too many fucking times.
>>
This is a bullshit excuse, it got cancelled because they hated each other.
>>
>>66601820
>I seen the thread. That's how I know it was copypasta
ya know, the first time it was original content lol
>>
>>66601936
this so much
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lP7CCZroEd8#t=2m54s

why is jen so jealous of ari?
>>
It was cancelled because Gradne the snake only used it long enough to get her singing career going
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.