[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BCS discussion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: kim.jpg (20 KB, 598x336) Image search: [Google]
kim.jpg
20 KB, 598x336
Is it just me or is Kim a cutie?

also what did you think of the new ep
>>
>>66590118

Good, Jimmy fucking up left and right though, also Mike's daughter in law is either losing her mind or a lying cunt taking advantage of him.
>>
Glad to see Stan Sitwell got out of the property business
>>
That scene with Cliff at the end made my throat close up. Never really seen anything that portrays so well how it feels when someone you look up to and is nothing but nice to you suddenly snaps at you because of something you did.
>>
>>66590118
KIM IS CUTE

>>66590210
she's clearly depressed and just wants mike to be around
>>
Kim is the new Chuck.

Holding Jimmy back with her ethics.
>>
YOU GOTTA BE MORE SERIOUS JIMMY
ABIDE THE RULES JIMMY
DONT BE EMBARASSING JIMMY
WATCH SHITTY MOVIES WITH ME JIMMY

Fuck off bitch
>>
File: kimfu.webm (3 MB, 656x616) Image search: [Google]
kimfu.webm
3 MB, 656x616
would watch old movies with
>>
are people really watching this shit? Season 1 was a disappointing clusterfuck
>>
>>66590939
Yeah it was good. Very realistic. Loving this season. I always want more though. like two episodes in a row. since the show has a slow pace. I need moarr
>>
>>66590118
Kim a man.

MAN!
>>
Someone post pics of her soles
>>
>>66591884
I'd probably make a commercial without telling the partners at my firm and then lie to her about it knowing that it would all blow up in my face inevitably anyway if you know what im saying
>>
File: Devil's Advocate.jpg (53 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
Devil's Advocate.jpg
53 KB, 400x300
>>66590118

I worry she's making a career out of hanging out with the morally questionable...
>>
>>66590118
I need more than 10 minutes of mike in each episode. his story is way more interesting so far then jimmys
>>
>>66592062
As of this episode I disagree. I'm way more interested in watching slippy's relationships with Kim and his firm exploding than I am in knowing why Mike's daughter-in-law is a crazy person and who he's going to help nachos kill to support her.
>>
File: theface.png (11 KB, 492x481) Image search: [Google]
theface.png
11 KB, 492x481
>>66592023
I get what your saying. Butt stuff. Right on.
>>
>>66592165
we've seen this already though. Jimmy bends the rule and pisses everyone off, then chums his way back in. Kim knows he broke the law already and stuck with him. I know it will get better eventually and im excited for that but I need something to break it up every once and a while
>>
>>66592426
>Kim knows he broke the law already and stuck with him.

He's going to end up ousted and it's going to fuck up Kim's career in the process. It may not happen in the next few episodes, but their relationship and Kim's career prospects are going to meet some serious, likely irreconcilable, strain.
>>
File: kySg755.png (1015 KB, 790x701) Image search: [Google]
kySg755.png
1015 KB, 790x701
I keep thinking that one lady with the lisp is going to discover the relationship between kim and jimmy and ruin everything
>>
>>66592853

Thanks Erin.
>>
>>66592562
that or
>chuck and jimmy have a huge blow out and jimmy leaves the firm
>kim get sick of jimmys shit and steps aside letting him getting fired to save herself
>kim dies somehow and its indirectly jimmy fault
>>
>>>66594061
>>
She loves John Carpenter's The Thing so she is officially perfect wife material.
>>
she is not qt at all

>>66595052

>she

her character not herself
>>
>>66596253
>her character not herself
No shit, Sherlock. Do you normally call all fictional characters "it" or something?
>>
>>66591619
This. I think the end of S2 will have him turn his back on Kim like S1 ended with him turning his back on Chuck
>>
https://youtu.be/zIJErVlVOY8
https://youtu.be/l1mW4iQn0B4
>Mseothelioma ads
>>
>>66591619

she's trying to make sure he doesn't get fired

chuck was trying to make sure he doesn't get the job in the first place..
>>
>>66590939
Slippin' Jimmy pls go.

He doesn't look up to Cliff, and knew what he was doing by not showing him the ad.
>>
>>66592562
Jimmys gonna keep pulling Slipping Jimmy stuff and he;ll get caught the firm he works for. I think Kim wont follow him, either she's forced to not follow him by Hamlin or whatever. Chuck might help cuck him out of Davis and Mane, or the Davis and Mane boss fires him. Jimmy starts his own firm again but becomes more crooked/starts turning into Saul.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.