[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This documentary is incredible.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: images.jpg (98 KB, 719x1080) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
98 KB, 719x1080
This documentary is incredible.
>>
nah
>>
>nigger throws a leather ball
>this is "admirable"
>run, nigger, run
>>
File: 1375916305024.jpg (31 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
1375916305024.jpg
31 KB, 360x360
>It's a William Gates tears the cartilage in his knee episode
>>
>>66582197
Actually much of the movie is about how this private high school exploits black kids from poor neighborhoods in order to build a championship basketball team and get more money.
>>
>doesn't even have a happy ending
top kuck
>>
File: p15306_p_v8_aa.jpg (401 KB, 960x1440) Image search: [Google]
p15306_p_v8_aa.jpg
401 KB, 960x1440
Best basketball movie coming through
>>
>>66582270
> cuks actually believe this
>>
This looks like one of those movies that is built on the false assumption that it is possible for me to feel any empathy for blacks.

No reason to watch it for me at all. It would be a waste of time. No matter how hard it tries to tug on my heart strings I'd still push a button that killed every black depicted onscreen without a moments hesitation.
>>
>>66582105
Go back to being dead, Gene and Roger.
>>
The documentary of your life would be called Goop Dreams because your such a faggot.
>>
>>66585439
it certainly wont help your perception of them
>>
>>66582270

Does the poor black kid get to go to the private high school and receive an education?
>>
>>66582270
>exploits blacks
>gives them a hobby other than popping caps in asses and selling drugs
>gives them a strong male leader to learn from
>gives them possibility of earning scholarships to top schools
>possibility of making millions of dollars
>most likely won't even have to work to graduate (as if they do anyway)

Yeah the poor niggers, how terrible and racist schools be
>>
Everyone in this thread never even saw the documentary.
>>
>>66585859

I don't need to mate

>it's a "blacks get opportunities from whites, squander them and then complain that whitey's keeping them down" episode
>>
>>66585051
I cannot conceive what difference would exist between this film and "White Men Can't Jump"
>>
Shit like this perpetuates the meme that the only wholesome and admirable way that nigger youths can escape the violence and poverty of the ghetto is to either become a rap star or sports star. Consequently, they believe this meme, and the majority of them end up being drug dealers and gang bangers anyway because only a ridiculously small percentage of them can feasibly make it into those industries.

Show me a documentary about a teenage nigger starting and cultivating a business which helps revitalize his community.
>>
>>66588558
Are we not allowed to show reality anymore? That's what this documentary does. It succesfully stears clear from following any agenda.
>>
>>66588718
It's bad because it perpetuates a problem. Lots of people see this documentary as uplifting and inspiring, I see it as detrimental. You do realize that niggers are mostly kept down by the culture that they choose to brood in, right?
>>
>>66582105
too long, is almost 4 hours and meanders in some parts
>>
>>66588781

how is it uplifting?

neither got drafted
>>
>>66588781
How is this documentary uplifting and inspiring? Did you even watch it? It very clearly shows how dreams fall apart, the school even complained about being portrayed too negatively. It paints a pretty dark picture of the poor afroamerican strata.
>>
>>66588781

you haven't seen this documentary so stop talking like a dumbass

if you had seen it you would know that absolutely nobody finds it uplifting and inspiring. it is crushingly pessimistic and bleak.

leave it to a dumb racist to have a small brain though

it really makes me happy when racists demonstrate so clearly how stupid you guys are
>>
>>66588781

Showing the other side of the story, the kid that gets hurt and fails out of school, keeps the narrative in check. Sure, you can get into a private school, but if you get hurt you're on your own. It's a little scary
>>
>is a family member dies in the ghetto episode

where was BLM?
>>
>>66582105
Hoop dreams revolutionized docs. Plebs better recognize.
>>
>>66589160

how so?
>>
>documentary
it's cinéma vérité you pleb
>>
>>66588781
>SJW faggot getting BTFO
>>
File: Lifeforce.jpg (602 KB, 1124x1544) Image search: [Google]
Lifeforce.jpg
602 KB, 1124x1544
I saw Citizenfour recently I really like it.
>>
>>66585548
I'm so happy someone posted this.
>>
>>66591230
Why? Do you think it's funny, or witty, or are you just happy for 'getting' the reference?
>>
>>66582270
WOW !!!! IM SO MAD THEY'RE GIVING HOPELESS CHILDREN A LIFE FOR PERSONAL GAIN? WHY CANT THEY JUST LET THESE NIGGERS GROW UP WITH A SHITTY EDUCATION AND WORK AT FOOT LOCKER WHEN THEY GROW UP?!?!!?!?

these private high schools and universities are doing this stupid black kids a favor
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.