[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Hardy was better than him in Revenant >Hill was better
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3
>Hardy was better than him in Revenant
>Hill was better than him in Wolf/Wall St.
>JGL was better than him in Inception
>Ruffalo was better than him in Shutter Island
>Damon was better than him in Departed
>He was the worst actor in Aviator

Is there a bigger lead cuck?
>>
Damon was most definitely not better than him in the Departed
>>
>>66566600
Ok then Walhberg, Sheen, Baldwn
>>
>>66566533
suck my dick
>>
>>66566533
I noticed this too. This is part of the reason I haven't ever wanted him to win. The fucker is almost always upstaged by the supporting actor in his own films but somehow he gets so much praise.
>>
>>66566533
>Ruffalo better than anyone
top meme
>>
>>66566693
dude it was like they were challenging each other for who was the worse actor and Leo won
>>
>>66566533
People don't understand that Leo is never good, he's just in good movies by good directors. Cameron, Nolan, Iñárritu and Scorsese are the people who should be getting those Oscars.
>>
>>66566533
>Departed
>Not Marky Mark
>>
>>66566533
Wrong about Aviator.
>>
>>66566533
Man, I don't think he's ever been cucked as hard as he was in The Wolf of Wall Street. Jonah Hill completely stole the movie from Leo.
>>
>>66566533
I noticed you didn't put Django on that list. He should have beat Christoph for that award.
>>
File: classic man.jpg (51 KB, 463x509) Image search: [Google]
classic man.jpg
51 KB, 463x509
don't forget how badly he held his own against DDL unlike our boy
>>
>>66566822
>Django
>dude look at me over act with mah shitty forced accent xD
>please give me an Oscar
>>
>>66566533
Agreed, also liking how Gangs of New York doesn't even need to be mentioned.
>>
>>66566723
Up to a point this is true if all films. Just look at nighttime TV. Who the fuck watches that shit?
>>
>>66566533
He's sort of accidentally ended up a lead actor in big movies. He's a lead actor because he's a lead actor, kind of like how Kim K is famous for being famous
>>
>>66566600
Yes he was, along with >>66566611 and nickelson. Leo wasn't has, but everyone else was better.

With leo I never forget he's an actor playing a part, and I never ever remember his characters name. That's not the sign of a great actor.
>>
>>66566728
Everyone upstaged him in that, except for the black guy from kangaroo jack.
>>
>>66566533
Ruffalo was in Shutter Island?
>>
>>66566600
Yes he was, although Wahlberg was best
>>
>>66566600
I disagree

I think Leo is a better actor than Damon but in that movie Damon definitely outacted him and brought a different dimension to his character that Andy Lau didn't, a tryhard closeted homosexual vibe that added a different dimension whereas Leo didn't brought anything Tony Leung didn't do a lot better to his role
>>
>>66566723
>good directors
>those

Oscars tourists pls leave
>>
>>66566533
Youre wrong about Wolf of wall street, Shutter Island and Aviator. But more importantly all you really did is list a bunch of good movies that Leo has made. Also want to add the Leo was better than christoph waltz in Django
>>
>>66566853
All Waltz did was play the exact same character he played in Inglourious Bastards
>>
>>66566533
Hardy was the best thing in Inception
>>
>>66567110
Mattew Mgonahee's 2 minute role in Wolf of wall Street was better than Leo's 2 hour
>>
>>66566533
Everything was ok but
>>He was the worst actor in Aviator

huh?
>>
File: catch_me_if_you_can_poster.jpg (47 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
catch_me_if_you_can_poster.jpg
47 KB, 1024x768
Leo was better than Tom Hanks in Catch Me If You Can
>>
>>66567005
Nobody accidently ends up being an A-lister in Hollywood
>>
So we can ask agree that if Leo had to win an Oscar for one of his roles, it should have been for the Aviator?
>>
>>66567005
Kim Kardashian fucked a nigger on tape.
>>
>>66566533
It was a pity Oscar, desu senpai
>>
>>66567551
His best movie.
>>
>>66566600
Fucking dumb it goes

Jack-sheen-leo-alec-damon-vera-mark

Anyone who says otherwise is stupid literally
>>
>>66567452
True but doesnt excuse him not being acknowledged as the best thing in django and literally the only thing holding the film together.
>>
>>66566533
>Hill was better than him in Wolf/Wall St.
*teleports behind you*
*kills you*

I hate DiCaprio, but he was amazing in WoWS. His only good performances are this, Catch me if you can, Gilbert Grape and Basketball Diaries. He was okay on The Aviator, Beach and Romeo and Juliet. The rest is trash
>>
He should have won best supporting for Django. Waltz was certainly not better than him in that movie
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.