[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anyone else find it retarded that this new colony has power?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: glenn.jpg (56 KB, 600x401) Image search: [Google]
glenn.jpg
56 KB, 600x401
anyone else find it retarded that this new colony has power?
>>
>>66558714
is he still porking that cute farmgirl?
>>
>>66558805
yeah but at the end of the episode she fucked the leader of the new colony
>>
>>66558805
Yeah, put a baby in her belly too, senpai
>>
>>66558805
They're making pancakes and shit now.
>>
>>66558844
Quad dubs checked for truth.
>>
>>66558824
is this true? i'm glad i stopped watching around the prison season glenn and farm girl are forever pure in my heart
>>
>>66558844
They said it was a myth ..... No words
>>
>making power on a small scale is hard
>>
>>66558933
I'm no expert but I know you have to tap into a grid and that grid has to have a hub that has to be maintained. This can't be easy
>>
>Lucille
>>
File: 1439021724726.jpg (17 KB, 201x318) Image search: [Google]
1439021724726.jpg
17 KB, 201x318
>>66558992
or you could make your own grid with some generators.. I'm sure electricians would be a likely group to survive the apocalypse so a couple of them should be able to rig something together.

>>66558844
mmmm pancakes
>>
>>66558992
>you need to be on the main power grid

oh come on dude that's some elementary logic
>>
>>66559296
in the episode they said they were near a power station so I assumed we are supposed to believe they tapped into that grid. The idea that they got some huge ass generators running is kinda iffy
>>
>>66558714

>anyone else find it retarded that this new colony has power?

Yes
>>
>>66559400
Its been years but they can still find plenty of gasoline. That should be have gone bad long ago.

The new colony did have solar panels clearly visible.

The only thing these sad assholes cant seem to find is shampoo.
>>
did anyone else like me think the colony was too small and generic looking. jesus said they had a good size herd of farm animals but all i saw was chickens
>>
File: goat4.jpg (121 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
goat4.jpg
121 KB, 800x600
>>66559722
Goats are best Post Apocalyptic Livestock.
>>
Jesus is handsome as fuck.
He's like a mix of a viking and the guy from Justified.
>>
>>66558876
Not true senpai.
>>
>>66560091
when da weed dank af yo
>>
>>66560091
goats, pigs, horses, they all breed like rabbits
>>
>>66559722
>jesus said they had a good size herd of farm animals
Those were not his words.
>>
>>66558714
I think what bothers me more is we are supposed to like Jesus even though he is completely fucking Rick's group over. He said his colony was trading with others, having half your shit extorted on a regular basis is not trade. Jesus set Rick's group up to get fucked by Negan's. The dude who has been to Negan's place should know they have larger groups than 20, yet they are going to let Rick's crew try to fight Negan's. Fuck Jesus he completely fucked Rick's group over and we are supposed to believe he is a bro.
>>
>>66560884
Fuck Rick and his shitty bloodline though. Other than Michonne, they can all get fucked over.
>>
>>66559560
the gas is the shit that pisses me off the most. I find it amusing that Last Man on Earth already addressed it but a "serious" show like the TWD has been on nearly 3 times as long and they just keep trucking along.
>>
So next ep. they try to take out Sanctuary and what happens there comicfags? They get all fucked up and fall back? Or do they take out a good chunk of Negan's men?
>>
>>66562405
It probably won't end up being the Sanctuary but one of the outposts or supply drop offs. Negan doesn't show up till the last episode of the season. We probably won't see the Kingdom till next season along with the Sanctuary till the mid season premiere next year.
>>
>>66560884
The other community he's trading with isn't the Saviors, it's the Kingdom. And he did leave out that little detail of the Saviors, not to be an asshole, but to goad Rick's group into spurring the Hilltop into action. Jesus is a master fighter and tactician. He's trying to pool together resources to deal with a larger threat. He's pulling strings right now for the long term benefit for everyone.
>>
>>66562405
They won't make it anywhere close. Might take out an outpost, but Negan has hundreds of men. He stops them on a road with a convoy and fucks their world up.
>>
>>66563349
Isn't Ezekiel a badass nigger with a fucking tiger? Yet he also willingly spreads his ass cheeks for Negan
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 620x318) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 620x318
>ywn have a basement filled with chained up qts with perfect asses generating power in a post apocalyptic world
>>
>>66563400
He puts on a persona, although the tiger is badass and fights on the good side during the war. We learn that animals can eat walker flesh with no repercussions, so that helps. Ezekiel spreads his cheeks because he's a good leader, but an admitted coward. He lacks the ability to take initiative until Jesus introduces Rick to him. Then they combine forces between the three communities to take on the Saviors, but they learn that Negan has way more men then they realize.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.