[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>sexual innuendo joke >*audience wooo* >turns out it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: lj;l.jpg (84 KB, 438x438) Image search: [Google]
lj;l.jpg
84 KB, 438x438
>sexual innuendo joke
>*audience wooo*
>turns out it wasn't a sexual innuendo but an innocent statement
>*audience laughter*
>>
File: famcrew.jpg (121 KB, 850x995) Image search: [Google]
famcrew.jpg
121 KB, 850x995
>>66556095
>watching a netflix and no chill series
>watching TV at all
boi
>>
>>66556095
My teenage fap material grew up.
>>
Steph has nice tits
>>
This whole show is basically a female power fantasy
>>
Fuller House is the curative for the single-camera, too-good-for-a-studio-audience sjw shitshows that pass for """"""""""comedies""""""""""
>>
>>66556095
Can some one sum up how bad this show is? It is still lighthearted 80s humor, or "modern" """humor"" like lol butts and omg he just texted me!!
>>
>>66556095
why does a family sitcom promote aclohol so much? hmmmmm
>>
>literally about a woman with 4 kids who dates two guys at once, cheats on both, and the guys are so cucked that they keep trying to win her heart

There is literally a scene where on of her boyfriends watches her make out on a jumbotron at a baseball game. Also there is a part where DJ doesn't get the Veterinarians (Her boss gives the business to his son, and NoT DJ) and she gets a hissy fit until the son (one of the cucks) gives her half of the whole business.
>>
>>66562203
Who said it was a family sitcom?
>>
>>66562433
its a domcom
>>
>>66562459
>domcom
You're gonna have to explain that one.
>>
>>66562496
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/DomCom
>>
>>66562167
It's kind of a mix of both, mostly the former with some of the latter sprinkled in.
>>
Fap worthiness:

Steph tits > steph > gibbler's feet > Ramona > DJ > lola > max >gibbler > uncle jessie
>>
>>66560071
with a side of white genocide
>>
this show is very white
>>
>>66562079
is this the newest """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""meme"?

I can't keep up anymore
>>
>>66562803
You havent watch it have you.

Literally a spick step daughter.
Literally gook friends galore.
Literally whites cucked by gooks.
>>
>>66562969
you got me, was just trying to shit post. shows seems awful
>>
Hopefully they introduce a African American love interest for DJ Fuller next season.
>>
>>66562969
It's too straight though. There should be faggots on their iPhone walking through the back door to the front door to get to their Grindr date on the other side.
>>
File: GuyGiantHeadphones.jpg (45 KB, 250x375) Image search: [Google]
GuyGiantHeadphones.jpg
45 KB, 250x375
>>66556095

I can't believe I wasted my time watching this crap.

The scene where they all stare at the camera for an hour after cracking a joke at the Olson twins made me cringe so hard I shit out my dick.
>>
do you think john stamos fucks dj and stephanie?
>>
>>66563220

Nah. He fucked them like 20 years ago dude, he's already done with them.
>>
I used to be such a fan of the original show. Sad how modern day crap ruined it now.
>>
>>66563561

It's not modern crap that ruined anything.

It's the creators and writers of this new turd that fucked everything up.
>>
A friend of a friend was on the lot to see a taping of Conan. The line next to them was for Fuller House. He turned to his friend and said, "You better make damn sure we are in the right line."

> this shit had an actual studio audience of humans making those sounds
>>
>>66563348
>>66563220
Damn swarthy Greeks. After that horse incident, people should know not to trust em.
>>
Nothing but a glib facsimile.
>>
>Sweetin struggled with substance abuse starting at 14, and by 25, she was spending $10,000 at a time on drugs. She got that kind of cash from Full House residuals, thanks to all those reruns. In 2007, she gave a speech about sobriety, while she was high on meth and cocaine.
You will never get high on drugs and explore the joys of sex with fourteen year old Stephanie Tanner, why live.
>>
>>66563348
Back in the 90s
I was in a very famous
Teeeveee show....
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.