[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that the same group of people who voted for S
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 7
Daily reminder that the same group of people who voted for Spotlight to be Best Picture gave a convicted pedophile a standing ovation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXnNOBj26lk
>>
Rachel McAdams should have worn a dress that showed off her big fat butt more instead of one that showed off her measly sideboobs
>>
Fucking a 15 year old isn't pedophilia. It's hebephilia, which is neither uncommon nor unnatural for men. Also, consensual sex is not rape.
>>
>>66536965
>which is neither uncommon nor unnatural for men
It's against the law which he fully knew before doing it.
>>
>>66537098
>Fucking a 15 year old isn't pedophilia. It's hebephilia, which is neither uncommon nor unnatural for men. Also, consensual sex is not rape.

It wasn't consensual idiot, he drugged her unconscious and fucked her in the ass.
>>
>>66536965
But dude, the girl said she forgave him and everyone really really really likes Roman so let's all just be cool and let him with a slap on the wrists for drugging and raping one 13 year old girl that we know about and who-knows-how-many-more in Jack Nicholson's house
C'mon, it's totally not that big of a deal
But Spotlight is literally the most important film ever made for showing the struggles of though poor journalists to prove what bastards the Catholic Church are. I think some kids got molested too
/Hollywood
>>
>>66537212
Still not pedophilia, chap.
>>
>>66537033
yeah why wasn't she sucking my dick as well WHAT THE FUCK
>>
>>66536965
>hey lets forever hate a dude for something he did in the past that'll be fun right?

OP = Faggot
>>
> convicted pedophile
Why not just google it?

There was no trial, and the only thing he plead guilty to was "sex with a minor." No rape took place, nor any drugging, and it's apparent to anyone who read the girl's grand jury testimony.

He fucked a slut, and her mom took advantage of the situation. Sure it was dumb, but it was hardly unusual for the time.
>>
>>66537297
don't be rude
>>
File: Heres-Johnny.jpg (132 KB, 625x481) Image search: [Google]
Heres-Johnny.jpg
132 KB, 625x481
>>66537212
jesus christ
>>
>>66537270
It's unlawful sex with a minor which is the same charge for pedos.
>>
>>66537328
There was no trial because the kike fled the country.
>>
>>66537212
Not true, she asked for the drugs and he fucked her in the ass because they didn't have a rubber on them
>>
>>66537212
Wouldn't expect anything less from the man who created GamerGate.
>>
Schlomo can do no wrong. Polanski and Singer rape kids and they academy awards and hundred million dollar movie franchises.

Spotlight won because it shamed christianity. Mel Gibson is blacklisted because he's christian. I bet a movie about the dancing israeilies on 9/11 wouldnt win the academy awards
>>
>>66537033
>Rachel McAdams should have worn a dress that showed off her big fat butt more instead of one that showed off her measly sideboobs

Also a powerfully built, muscular white man* should have been her over his knee and spanked her in front of everyone, a good hard spanking that leaves her moaning and writhing. Her butt should face the audience to give them tantalising glimpses of her hairy snatch as she kicks her legs.

*Doesn't Arnold Schwarzenegger have some bastard sons suitable for this kind of work?
>>
>>66537098
>15
She was 13.
>>
>>66537328
>the only thing he plead guilty to was "sex with a minor." No rape took place, nor any drugging

That's bullshit. They just lessened the charges because he accepted a plea bargian.
>>
>>66537376
>Not true, she asked for the drugs and he fucked her in the ass because they didn't have a rubber on them

A complete lie, the drugs were sedatives, not recreational pills, try googling her testimony and the police report.

Also, she was 13, not 15.
>>
>>66537370
Seriously, just read up on it. There was never going to be a trial, and he fled when the judge backstabbed him and went back on the plea deal.

He fled specifically because he was denied the chance of a trial by a corrupt judge seeking fame.

That's why every time USA tries to extradite him, it's denied because of the massive legal fuck up of the judge.
>>
>>66537466
Lol no, there was evidence for any of the charges, and plenty against, and everyone involved knew that. Nobody wanted a trial, especially not the girl's family or their attorney, because they wanted to get to the civil court as fast as possible to get his money.

Had it went to trial, he probably would have gotten away with all of it.
>>
So if you win best picture, who gets an Oscar? The whole cast? Where do they draw the line?
>>
>>66537581
They give it to the executive producers
>>
>people ITT actually defending a child rapist
epic
>>
File: samantha-geimer.jpg (17 KB, 180x278) Image search: [Google]
samantha-geimer.jpg
17 KB, 180x278
>>66536965
So you're saying that if he is a pedophile he can't be anything else? Makes no fucking sense.
>>
>>66537519
A judge can throw out a plea deal out and move ahead the trial if he so chooses if the evidence is there and the crime is heinous enough.

His extradites are denied because he has the moralless lizard kikes of hollywood at defense because he is chosen people.
>>
>>66537696
>le irrational and emotional woman response
Bleeding vagina.
>>
File: lel.png (66 KB, 500x420) Image search: [Google]
lel.png
66 KB, 500x420
>drug and rape a preteen
>frogs defend him for almost 50 years

I guess kikes really are above the law.
>>
>>66537717
>A judge can throw out a plea deal out and move ahead the trial if he so chooses if the evidence is there and the crime is heinous enough.
He didn't throw out the plea, he changed it after it was already set. And he can't deny him the chance to go to trial if he does this. The judge did. He still shouldn't have ran away, but I don't blame him for doing it.

>His extradites are denied because he has the moralless lizard kikes of hollywood at defense because he is chosen people.
top kek, you are free to read them and see
>>
>>66537576
>Had it went to trial, he probably would have gotten away with all of it.
>Even though the girl testified that he raped her
>Even though there were other witnesses in the house

Also, what you've been saying is exaggerated bullshit
His lawyers expected him to get off with just probation because they were idiots
But the judge said it was likely he would go to jail
When he found out he panicked and fled because he's a coward

The point is that he had sex with a 13 yr old girl
In his sick demented head he thinks he did nothing wrong
But every interview with the girl says she said no multiple times and was drugged

Stopped trying to defend this sack of shit
>>
>>66537799
>he changed it after it was already set.

This never happened. Where are you getting this shit?
>Under the terms of the plea agreement, the court ordered Polanski to report to a state prison for a 90-day psychiatric evaluation, but granted a stay to allow him to complete his current project. Under the terms set by the court, he traveled to Europe to complete filming. Polanski returned to California and reported to Chino State Prison for the evaluation period, and was released after 42 days. Polanski's lawyers had the expectation that Polanski would get only probation at the subsequent sentencing hearing, with the probation officer, examining psychiatrist, and the victim all recommending against jail time. The documentary Roman Polanski: Wanted and Desired alleges that things changed after a conversation with LA Deputy District Attorney David Wells and the judge, Laurence J. Rittenband. Polanski's attorneys assert that the judge suggested to them that he would send the director to prison and order him deported. In response to the threat of imprisonment, Polanski bought a one-way ticket to England and fled the United States.[2]
>>
>>66537809
>When he found out he panicked and fled because he's a coward
A coward of fucking intelligent? You think he should be brave in that situation?
>>
>>66537809
>His lawyers expected him to get off with just probation because they were idiots
No because that's what everyone agreed on, and that's what the typical punishment for his crimes was at the time. Banging an underage slut back then was probation, now days it's RAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE.

>But the judge said it was likely he would go to jail
Nope, he was fine with the plea, and Polanski served his time. He changed his mind once the newspaper started saying he is too soft and his reputation was at stake.

>When he found out he panicked and fled because he's a coward
He left on the advice of his lawyer because he got fucked over by the judge.

>The point is that he had sex with a 13 yr old girl
Lucky guy.

>In his sick demented head he thinks he did nothing wrong
Consensual sex is never wrong.

>But every interview with the girl says she said no multiple times and was drugged
top kek, she out right admits now days that "it was just sex" and that "he never hurt me."
>>
>>66537927
Even the pedophile that made Jeepers Creepers did his time.
>>
>>66537944
Shouldn't she had to ask the president to pardon him in this case?
>>
>>66537944
>he din du nuffin he was going to synagogue every day

He was a disgusting kike who drugged and raped a 13 year old and ran from it.
>>
>>66537873
>Dalton: I did know that I was no longer going to participate in a proceeding that was being designed solely to advance the purposes of Judge Rittenband. I contacted Roman. I told him that it was my opinion that the sentence would be illegal, that we could probably obtain relief on appeal, but that would involve a long procedure, and Polanski would be incarcerated during that period of time. I said that the judge had said that if Roman agreed to waive any deportation hearing and be deported, that he would then be released if he also had by then served 48 days.
>Roman said to me, "Can we trust him?"
>And I said, "No, we can't trust him. We have no idea what he may do. We've all agreed that he can no longer be trusted, and what he represents to us is worthless."
>With that, Roman got up, looked at me, and I believe he said, "I'll see you guys later," and he left the room.

You don't get to throw out a plea barging without renegotiating or letting them go to trial. They would not have accepted that plea and it would have gone to trial in the first place. He got screwed over and left.
>>
>>66537944
>she out right admits now days that "it was just sex" and that "he never hurt me."
That doesn't matter retard. He was charged was unlawful sex with a minor it doesn't change if the victim forgives him or not.
>>
>>66538013
>He was a disgusting kike who drugged and raped a 13 year old and ran from it.
You can keep repeating it over and over, but your lies won't magically turn to truth.

Much like Zimmerman, Polanski got crucified by the media. I wish Zimmerman and Polanski would team up for a movie about the American justice system.
>>
>>66538090
Stop moving the goal posts. You are quoting a line in repose to the notion he raped her. I know what the charge was and that he plead guilty to it, it's the only accusation against him that was actually truthful.
>>
File: image.png (629 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
image.png
629 KB, 512x512
>>66536965
He'll always be one of my heroes
>>
>>66537726
>le edgy opinion man
Yea, when your daughter gets drugged and raped let's see of much you defend the man then.

Peasant.
>>
>>66538660
If my daughter willing fucks a 50 year old grandpad out of her own violation either she's mentally insane or a I fucked as a parent.
>>
>>66536965
>hating on pedophilia
Do you know what board you're posting on?
>>
>>66537423

What's your point, faggot? Two years makes no difference
>>
>>66537098
She was drugged; he raped her in the ass; it was obviously non-consensual; he got away with it because he has a frankly sickening amount of sway in Hollywood, and the French government is perfectly willing to harbor a convicted pedophile if it's in the interests of 'culture' because the French government are generally corrupt, have lost touch with reality, and really do believe that being a 'great artist' places you above the law and basic morality. These are facts.
>>
>>66539074
>She was drugged; he raped her in the ass
do u have proofs?
>>
>>66538711
Obviously. A good dad let's his daughter know he'll kill anyone she fucks out of wedlock. Doesn't make him not a criminal.
>>
>>66539134
There were witnesses, the judge believed there was enough to send him to jail. Polanski ran because of this; he thought he'd get off with a slap on the wrist as a result of his celebrity, but panicked when he realized this wasn't going to be the case.
>>
>>66539134
He was charged by a grand jury for

rape by use of drugs
perversion
sodomy
lewd and lascivious act upon a child under fourteen
furnishing a controlled substance to a minor

He took a plea bargain for a lesser crime, and ran.
>>
>>66539347
>There were witnesses
no
>he judge believed there was enough to send him to jail.
For the crime he admitted to.

But why don't we ask the girl?
>he had sex with me. He wasn’t hurting me and he wasn’t forceful or mean or anything like that, and really I just tried to let him get it over with.

>>66539385
And all of them but 1 were dropped because there was no evidence for any of them. And nobody involved wanted a trial.
>>
>>66539427
Anon,

The girl specifically told the grand jury that he gave her wine that was drugged, then proceeded to rape her, forced oral sex, and sodomized her while she told him no and asked him to stop. Taking a plea deal is not "dropping charges for lack of evidence" as that what a grand jury does, and the grand Jury charged him.
>>
>>66539066
>two years
She probably hasn't even started her menarche at 13. That's a huge difference
>>
>>66539606
You seem like a reasonable person, for once.

>The girl specifically told the grand jury that he gave her wine
Actually, she stupidly testified asked for the drugs/alcohol and took them on her own, and even drank his champagne after she finished hers. There was no "drugged" wine involved. He confirmed all of this.

>then proceeded to rape her, forced oral sex, and sodomized her while she told him no and asked him to stop.
And he denied this.

Hmmm, do you think maybe one somebody here was lying? Do you happen to have any proofs that could help us deduce which of the two was lying?

Keep in mind, she also changed her story a few times. There were witnesses that contradicted her story. The medical professional found no evidence of rape or anal penetration (despite dry anal rape). Later on she claimed it was just sex and that she was not hurt, despite claiming to have been anally raped twice with no lube.

Wouldn't it be best to read her Grand Jury testimony, and every thing else on the case avaialbe, if somebody wants infer what occurred that night?
>>
>>66539672
Girls mature younger now
>>
>>66539066
I'd like to see that defence hold up in court.
>>
>>66539672
She has, and she has been sexual active already before she even met Polanski.
>>
File: 79111.jpg (126 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
79111.jpg
126 KB, 650x650
>>66536965
>Comments are disabled for this video.
>upvotes and downvotes removed

Hollywood really showed us.
>>
>>66539849
>now
This is the 70s before hormones were pumped into cattle.
>>
>>66536965
Why do Americans love to stigmatize people so much? Your crimes have nothing to do with talent.
>>
>>66536965

Roman Polanski's family was killed during the holocaust, and his former wife murdered by Mason family.

Give him a break.
>>
>>66539821
https://web.archive.org/web/20090713081109/http://www.thesmokinggun.com:80/archive/polanskib10.html

Thing is, a grand jury viewed her as a viable enough to charge him. And it was enough for him to take a plea deal, that he later ran from.

It up to a grand jury to decide who is being believable, and they obviously thought she was telling the truth and he wasn't.
>>
>>66539966
>we should celebrate jewish pedophiles
2european4me
>>
>>66539966
Would you say the same about a really talented Catholic priest?
>>
>>66540018
>Thing is, a grand jury viewed her as a viable enough to charge him.
Innocent before proven guilty.

>And it was enough for him to take a plea deal, that he later ran from.
You are making it sound like he had no choice. A trial probably would have worked out better for him because they could have easily proved the girl was lying. Nobody involved wanted a trial, and it's on the record.

> that he later ran from.
> "But, this judge then did the unthinkable by refusing to allow Polanski to withdraw his plea and go to trial. In short, he gave the state what it bargained for, the certainty of conviction while avoiding a contentious trial, yet the judge did not give the defendant what he was entitled to if he rejected the probation recommendation, the right to withdraw the plea and go to trial. This was outrageous judicial conduct then, and illegal in most jurisdictions today. If one were to put themselves in Polanski’s shoes at this juncture, the decision to flee the jurisdiction, while not the legally appropriate way to challenge the judge’s rulings, becomes understandable because of the clear message that the judge was sending: “I am willing to violate the law to ensure you get what you deserved for the rape of a minor, your real conduct, but not the far less serious crime to which you pled guilty.” "

I'd run too.
>>
>>66540116
>Innocent before proven guilty.
If you run you're guilty.
>>
>>66540172
He wouldn't have run if the judge didn't fuck him over.
>>
>>66536965
>pedophile

Not only can you not spell, apparently you believe 13 year olds are prepubescent.

You have reached a new standard in retardation. Please refrain from posting anything anymore.
>>
>>66540207
The only people that take plea bargains are guilty and know a jury won't find them innocent. He ran because his kike bucks couldn't buy him a judge to get out of raping a child.
>>
>>66540231
>13 year olds are prepubescent
They are, especially in the 70s.
>>
>>66540116
If he stood trial, and wasn't convicted, sure. But if you run from trial I am not going to defend. He took a plea deal. He fled due to the fact that he would be deported afterwords, as he didn't think the judge would order him deported.
>>
>>66540312
>The only people that take plea bargains are guilty and know a jury won't find them innocent.
That's retarded bro. Plea barging exist because they are efficient and save everyone lots of money and time.

This wasn't a civil case, there was no money to be gained here. The girl's family waned a plea far more than Roman, so they can go to the civil court and get paid, which was the girl's mother plan all along.
>>
>>66540207

So how is he not guilty? Plea bargains are specifically for people who are beyond a reasonable doubt guilty (aka Guilty) but don't want a full sentence.

You're literally making excuses for a criminal, not based on the charges but 'the judge was mean.'

Can the dude not get a different judge if what the first one did was so heinous the only reasonable response (based on your reasoning) is to skip country?
>>
>>66540207
Yes, for serving 45 days in jail and being deported for giving a 13 year old drinks and fucking her. That not the judge fucking him over.
>>
>>66540361
>But if you run from trial
He didn't get a chance for one after the plea barging, that's why he ran.

>He fled due to the fact that he would be deported afterwords
That makes no sense. Why he leave the country if he was afraid he would be deported? Same end result. Also, the judge had no power to deport him and everyone knew that.
>>
>>66540404
>So how is he not guilty?
He was guilty of having sexual relation with a minor, and that's it.

>You're literally making excuses for a criminal, not based on the charges but 'the judge was mean.'
The judge literally broke the law, his lawyers told him to run, and he did.

>Can the dude not get a different judge if what the first one did was so heinous the only reasonable response
It would take at least a month (which it did), and he would have to suffer the consequences of the illegal actions taken by the judge in the mean time, which could have taken even more time.
>>
>>66540422
Ok Batman. I'm glad you know better than the law. Please continue to keep the streets safe for us. Thanks.
>>
>>66540231
>For example, dictionary definitions generally designate prepubescence as 10–13 years.[2][3][4]

Maybe it's you who should refrain from posting.
>>
>>66540433
Actually he can recommend for him to be deported. and ICE will deport someone if a judge asks and they are convicted of moral turpitude.

When you take a plea deal you agree to accept that the judge may give you a higher sentence then you expect. You can't remove your guilty plea if you don't like the sentence. At least in many jurisdictions.

Roman supporters try to paint that what his judge did is unusual, when it not. The Rape victim took a huge settlement from Roman so she now says nice things about him.
>>
>>66540482
>He was guilty of having sexual relation with a minor

Thats still a fucking crime dude. And the extent to which he is truly guilty isn't for you or me but a jury of his peers, something he bounced on. I'm assuming the plea bargain didn't gloss over the whole drugging and sodomizing thing either.

> The judge literally broke the law, his lawyers told him to run, and he did.
Yeah there is this thing in the civilized world called 'appeals.' If the judge was so heinous then it would have been like no trouble for a rich hollywood kike to overturn whatever shit the judge did because it was as you say 'illegal.'

But he didn't, he didn't submit to the rule of law and ran away, he is in no way innocent and his actions are in no way defensible.

> "Oh hey i broke even more laws but the guy who was trying to make me face the music for the first laws i broke was mean to me :( so its cool!"
>>
>>66539066
cant wait for you to go to prison for 15 years instead of 13.
>>
>>66538066
>You don't get to throw out a plea barging without renegotiating or letting them go to trial.
He didn't throw the plea out you dipshit
Oh wait, I forgot
Some random paedophile apologist on 4chan knows more about the law than a district judge
Fucking retard
>>
>>66540520
Do you even know the facts of the case?

He had 90 days in evaluation, he was released after 40ish days (43 I think,but I would have to check) and the judge was thinking he should serve the remainder of the 90 days and recommend to ICE that he should be deported when he ran.

I guess that 2008 documentary didn't say that.
>>
>>66540635
t b h that really doesn't support your point, its a shitty analogy regardless but i mean the difference in your life being fucked up between 15/13 years is practically nothing.
>>
>>66537944
>top kek, she out right admits now days that "it was just sex" and that "he never hurt me."

Yeah, after Hollywood hounded her constantly and made her life a nightmare and gave her shit loads of money to stop demonising him, then she forgives him
How fucking stupid are you?
>>
>>66536965
13 isn't paedophilia, it's a statutory rape.

Woody Allen is the pedo... and they like him even more than Polanski.
>>
>>66540602
>Actually he can recommend for him to be deported.
Sure, but he can't do it himself. And the feds didn't give a fuck about the case.

>When you take a plea deal you agree to accept that the judge may give you a higher sentence then you expect. You can't remove your guilty plea if you don't like the sentence.
Sure, but he was never sentenced, and was denied a trial.

>Roman supporters try to paint that what his judge did is unusual, when it not.
Law professionals disagree with you.
>>
>>66540611
>Yeah there is this thing in the civilized world called 'appeals.' If the judge was so heinous then it would have been like no trouble for a rich hollywood kike to overturn whatever shit the judge did because it was as you say 'illegal.'
Yes, and it was the right thing to do. Had he done it this way, you would have never heard of this case. That's his fuck up.
>>
>>66540704
>it's a Jewish conspiracy
About as dumb as you it seems.
>>
>>66540714
They only like allen because he hates the academy.
>>
>>66539427
>>66539821
>According to Geimer's testimony to the grand jury, Polanski had asked Geimer's mother (a television actress and model) if he could photograph the girl as part of his work for the French edition of Vogue,[13] which Polanski had been invited to guest-edit. Her mother allowed a private photo shoot. Geimer testified that she felt uncomfortable during the first session, in which she posed topless at Polanski's request, and initially did not wish to take part in a second, but nevertheless agreed to another shoot.

>Geimer was quoted in a later article as saying that Huston became suspicious of what was going on behind the closed bedroom door and began banging on it, but left when Polanski insisted they were finishing up the photo shoot. "We did photos with me drinking champagne," Geimer says. "Toward the end it got a little scary, and I realized he had other intentions and I knew I was not where I should be. I just didn't quite know how to get myself out of there."
>In a 2003 interview, she recalled that she began to feel uncomfortable after he asked her to lie down on a bed, and described how she attempted to resist. "I said, 'No, no. I don't want to go in there. No, I don't want to do this. No!', and then I didn't know what else to do," she stated, adding: "We were alone and I didn’t know what else would happen if I made a scene. So I was just scared, and after giving some resistance, I figured well, I guess I’ll get to come home after this".

>Geimer testified that Polanski provided champagne that they shared as well as part of a quaalude, and despite her protests, he performed oral, vaginal, and anal sex acts upon her, each time after being told 'no' and being asked to stop

>Polanksi dindu nuthing!!
>>
>>66540751

I take your agreement with the first statement as tacit agreement of the second.
>>
>>66540802
>it was just sex
>I was sure I could stop him at any moment
>made a decision to let him do it

Why did she change her mind?
>>
>>66540845
Nope, but he should have done thing the proper way no doubt. This still was nothing more than a probation case, since that was the normal punishment for sexual relations with a minor.
>>
>>66540785
>people with money have never pressured victims to change their statement for money so that the assailant looks better in the media
>>
>>66540704

see

>>66540855
>>
>>66536965
good

nothing wrong with pedophila
>>
>>66540723
Look, if a judge recommends deportation in a case of Moral Turpitude, ICE will deport the alien. I am not even sure why I am arguing with someone that doesn't understand the legal system or thinks the 2008 documentary was based on facts.
>>
>>66540855
She was giving a huge out of court settlement, the amount of which is sealed.
>>
>>66540959
Nothing would have happened, the judge was removed from the case due to prejudice anyway.
>>
>>66540997
Exactly, she got what she wanted, and didn't need to lie anymore. She now clearly feels bad over ruining his Hollywood career, and I get that.
>>
>>66541037
Now you are talking out of your ass, he not been removed. Roman lost that appeal.

Director Roman Polanski, who has not set foot in the U.S. since 1978, lost a bid to have Los Angeles Superior Court judges disqualified from hearings into his rape case.

The Oscar-winning filmmaker fled to France in 1978 before his court case was concluded. He had been charged after the parents of a 13-year-old girl complained to police.

At the time, Polanski admitted to "unlawful sexual intercourse with a minor."

Now, Polanski's lawyers claim they have new evidence that the 75-year-old director was a victim of prosecutorial and judicial misconduct in the case and want the charges against their client dismissed.

Polanski's defence team had filed a motion on Monday seeking the removal of the L.A. Superior Court judges from the hearings.

However, Judge Peter Espinoza said in a written decision on Friday that lawyers had given "no legal grounds for disqualification" and said that neither he nor the other judges in the county are biased against Polanski.
>>
>>66536965
This thread = butthurt closeted pedophiles defending their perversion.
>>
>>66541144
>21 February: Rittenband files his response, flatly denying any prejudice against Polanski, but “in order to avoid needless delays and court proceedings” would the case to be assigned another judge.

Nah, he bailed on his own.
>>
>>66540081
Yes. I can also say the same about wize ancient Greeks or people from like XVIIIth century who used to marry their 15 yo cousins. I say it about Edgar Poe.
>>
>>66536965
Spotlight was shit
>>
>>66541251
As I said, he wasn't removed, and the the court reviews found no grounds for disqualification.
>>
>>66537410
Half mexican bastard. His white son is a pussy fatty who most likely faps to MLP.
>>
File: 1429791190811.gif (2 MB, 267x329) Image search: [Google]
1429791190811.gif
2 MB, 267x329
>>66541225
>mfw all these pedos are defending some kike that got away with something that the average person faces 25+ years with
>>
>>66539074
The chick was fine with it. I bet you think consensual gay sex should be a crime again too, you dumbass. If I had a daughter who got into that shit I would blame myself for letting the idiot get into such a situation. Don't want your kids molested? Don't let them alone with eccentric people and weird dudes. This is what happens when you don't discipline your kids nor warn them about dealing with pedos.
Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.