[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ginger hasn't said anything in a while, better give him
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7
File: 151115-news-walking-dead.jpg (70 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
151115-news-walking-dead.jpg
70 KB, 900x600
Ginger hasn't said anything in a while, better give him a line

>let's chew up some asphalt
>Good Gracious Ignatius
>>
BISQUIK
>>
File: wd98b.jpg (692 KB, 1202x1863) Image search: [Google]
wd98b.jpg
692 KB, 1202x1863
>I JUST DONT

JUST
>>
>>66528532
Do you have the panel/page of Rick chopping that faggot kids hand off when Carl loses his eye?
>>
>>66529741
there is no comic of that
>>
>>66529789
When they're slathered in guts and the son if the chick Rick is banging spergs out and gets grabbed and won't let go of Carl's arm or whatever
>>
>>66529824
That was the mom Jessie that was holding carls arm
>>
>>66530268
Cool; do you have that panel/page or not?
>>
anyone else hyped for the all out war story arc?
I hope this will bring the show from shit to meh tier.
>>
>>66531062
As long as they do it correctly and don't drag it out and ruin it like they did with the prison arc and that shitty season 3 finale. If they could legit have 7a be the lead up to the war (I.E meeting up with the Kingdom, Carl's fun trip to the Sanctuary) and then have 7b be the entirety of all out war, that would be amazing
>>
File: panel.jpg (385 KB, 1280x1966) Image search: [Google]
panel.jpg
385 KB, 1280x1966
>>66530336
Here you go
>>
>>66531600
desu, it was done terribly in the show. The comic summed up this moment so well and succinct. The show dragged it out and beat you over the head with it. They did do the Carl's eye thing pretty damn good though.
>>
>>66531452
this is how itll happen.
>kill off some slightly important, but still a nobody character via negan goons
>ricks group kills alot of negan goons, making audience think negan is actually pathetic
>negan rocks up end of this season and beats a favourite character to death, with like 100 guys around him
>half year break :^)
>rick is cucked, crys to hillbilly hilltop pussies
>opening episode is them recovering from main persons death, and alexandria's ''victory'' over like 4 guys
>2 episode filler
>negan rocks up again, takes some of ricks shit, cucks him a little
>kingdom feeler (aka they go there, meet tiger boy and fuck off, aliance isnt mentioned)
>more filler.
>mid season finale is negan gutting the kid and cucking rock even more
>its dramatic because the filler eps have been based around spencer
>3 month break ;^)
>opening episode is rick rushing negans 6 men.
>rick thinks he is top shit
>audience think their hero rick and other favourites are now kings of the world
>negan cucks rick again (hopefully beating someones head in there and then)
>next half season is carl and negan scenes and rick feeling out the alliance, with the occasional badass negas/ saviour scene. and eugene ark.
>season over 6 month break :^)
>Opening episode is carl returned
>negan cucks some more people
>war is declared
>first half season is petty war
>a few favourites die
>filler episodes after the 3 month break ;^)
>arc of the crossbow guy with a fucked face.
>season ends
>new season starts
>alliance and leadership drama, ohh yea zombies.
>first half season gone
>second half season is war part 2
>season over
>filler season
>successful alliance and territory established
>negan still alive :p
>second half of whatever season were on is niggers who wear skin.
>>
I really hope Eugene gets some strange tang out of all this, like that black chick. That would be ideal, because he seems the type to be down with the brown.
>>
>>66532035
Who gives a shit about Eugene
>>
>>66531600
Based anon
>>66531620
Agreed
>>
File: 1454167092291.jpg (5 KB, 251x260) Image search: [Google]
1454167092291.jpg
5 KB, 251x260
>>66528532
Is this a comedy comic? Did he just kept talking with the arrow in his head?
>>
>>66532035
>>66532264
We self inserrt ourselves into the virgin character, duh
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1ze-Gxh6zY
>>
Did I miss somthing at the start prebitly on TWD?

Richonne in bed with jesus at their feet.

wasnt at the end of the last episode or was it and I saw a copy with it cut out?
>>
>>66531620
Except the make up is shit now he is better.
>>
>>66531949
And fuck it pissed me off how they do this split season shit with a cliff hanger halfway through and a crap one at each season end...
>>
File: TWD_83_Legion_CPS_016.jpg (663 KB, 1280x1966) Image search: [Google]
TWD_83_Legion_CPS_016.jpg
663 KB, 1280x1966
>>66529741
>>
>>66528532
Reminder:
Kirkman regretted Abraham's death and Abraham!Live Action will outlive Abraham!Comic.

Alternatively, Rosita will get crossbow'd by Dwight during episode fifteen and Abraham will solo the Sanctuary and fight Negan sometime in season seven.

>Evidence
The man discussing his girlfriend on the ride to Hilltop mirrored Abrahama relationship with Rosita. He'll regret his infidelity with Sasha after Rosita dies.

>Source
Spoiling Dead said during episode fifteen Daryl encountered Dwight and is furious with him, Rosita tried to pacify an angry Daryl until Dwight unholestered his weapon and shot at someone.
>>
>>66535974
>episdoe 15
nah brah, 13 someone gets the crossbow
next episode is 12, gonna be gay ass filler
13 abe gets crossbow, and there is fight with saviours
14 filler, 15 filler
16 lucille
>>
worst line of dialogue I've ever heard was "I'm with you until cosmic pete slits my throat" had to ask my dad what that meant and he stared at me for a good few seconds and said "until he dies and meets saint peter at the gates of heaven?" I seriously doubt that is some southern/military saying and they are just making up horseshit they think is

>>66534837

they just cut to jesus waiting for them to get dressed in the hallway
>>
File: 1410011807201.jpg (43 KB, 312x312) Image search: [Google]
1410011807201.jpg
43 KB, 312x312
> NTRing your qt gf who said you're a reason to live with some PTSD niggress

REEEE
>>
>>66531452
Season 3 finale was so hilarious, mostly because of how ass blasted everyone got. AMC false advertised the shit out of that.
>>
>>66536518
what was the finale, i forgot
>>
>>66536518
what happened there again?
>>
> the whole main crew goes to Jesus' village leaving Alexandria behind defenseless with just Carl and two other competent people

lel what?
>>
>>66536584
AMC advertised it as Governor attacking the prison and the big fight between Woodburry and Rick's group happening. What really happened was

> Governor invades prison and no one is there
> Governor kills everyone who was with him for some reason
> Rick takes in the people left from Woodburry
> Andrea dies because she's a retard
>>
>>66536447
>NTRing
What does that even mean?
>>
File: 1455570314401.gif (851 KB, 320x213) Image search: [Google]
1455570314401.gif
851 KB, 320x213
>>66536164
Thirteen is likely Heath and Tara episode chronicling their two week supply run and a possible encounter with a Savior.

Episode fourteen is likely a Morgan episode as he solo a mission by himself.

Episode fiften is the penultimate episode and will include the Saviors.

Episode sixteen is Negan.
>>
>>66536584
Everybody expected the Governor to arrive with the tank and behead someone. That didn't happen until season four.
>>
>>66528532
ARROW
>>
>>66536788
cucking
>>
>>66536788
Jap Cucking.
>>
>>66536659
Because it looks like a setup, so when Hilltop isn't a trap people are surprised.
Also to illustrate how OP Rick's gang are compared to the spear chuckers.
>>
>>66535974
who is dwight and why would daryl be furious at him?
>>
>>66537461
Dwight = guy who took daryls crossbow = Negans 2nd in command who becomes good and works with rick from the inside
>>
>>66533957
Not intentionally comedic. The comic is as aweful as the show though.
>>
>>66535974
>Kirkman regretted Abraham's death

Fucking seriously? Abraham showing up was what finally made me drop that fucking shitpile of a comic
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.