[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please welcome the WICKED-ly talented, one and only, Adele Dazeem.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
Please welcome the WICKED-ly talented, one and only, Adele Dazeem.
>>
I die laughing everytime
>>
What's this?
>>
>>66524941
So what made him fuck up the name? Was it the teleprompter or cum in his eyes.
>>
>>66525252
>He thought he was going onstage in 15 minutes when a page grabbed him to tell him he only had a minute and 15 seconds. But backstage, he was distracted by Goldie Hawn. She's "charismatic, sexy, beautiful, she's got an amazing thing, and I was starstruck," he said. "I'm starstruck hugging and loving her up and forgetting that I have to go and do this bit." Then, as he was rushed onstage, he was told that the teleprompters would be showing Menzel's name spelled phonetically, which isn't how he'd rehearsed it. As he tried to read it aloud, "In my mind, I'm going, what? What? What is that name? I don't know that name," he explains.
>>
howd he fuck it up so bad
>>
>>66525252
He has dyslexia
>>
>>66525332
>writing out names phonetically

That's stupid as hell and begging to cause problems
>>
>>66525332
This sounds like one of his excuses to seem straight
>>
>>66524941
can i jerk you off bruh?
>>
>>66524941
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHLmlPMq3yY
>>
>>66525332
>would be showing Menzel's name spelled phonetically
The fuck would that even look like?
>>
>>66525332
>i'm working with a woman and she's totally fucking sexy dude i wanan fuck her
everyone knows your gay dude cut the act
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 266x310) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 266x310
>tfw Travolta is batshit crazy but you're willing to watch any movie with him in a leading role
Saturday Night Fever is legitimately one of my favorite movies
>>
>>66525252
Too many SPs in the audience that night, it mangled his thetans
>>
SUMMER LOVIN

HAVIN A BLAST
>>
>>66526342
Barry pls
>>
shit never gets old 2bh
>>
File: 1385409799419.gif (2 MB, 225x255) Image search: [Google]
1385409799419.gif
2 MB, 225x255
>>66525332
>I was distracted by a really hot girl guys which I like sexually
>No really she was totally attractive!
>>
Why didn't he just pretend to flounder and say "a woman who needs no introduction"?
>>
>>66524941
Took me a year to figure out it was a pun because she was in Wicked - I thought it was just one of his weird figure of speeches
>>
>>66525874

uh-DELL DAH-zeem
>>
>>66525994
The oj simpson show is so good
>>
>>66525332
Top kek
>>
literally turned into Derek Zoolander
>>
File: John-Travolta-Oscars.jpg (114 KB, 606x900) Image search: [Google]
John-Travolta-Oscars.jpg
114 KB, 606x900
>"AND THE OSCAR FOR BEST ACTOR GOES TO........THE WICKEDLY TALENTED, ONE AND ONLY LENNY DE CAPRISUN"
>>
>>66529658

this guy wants you to give him a hand job and he'll return the favor
>wat do?
>>
>>66529764
why not it's all good banter
>>
>>66525332
>she's got an amazing thing

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>66530168
You know, the thing. The thing that makes women attractive to men. That thing, you know? Duh.

I know what it is, so why don't you prove that you do as well by telling me? Please?
>>
File: john-travolta-gym.jpg (198 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
john-travolta-gym.jpg
198 KB, 768x1024
>>66524941
>Still wearing the rug
Why?
>>
>>66530246
...it's her 'bulge,' right guys?
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.