[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>white people LMAO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (189 KB, 2000x1143) Image search: [Google]
image.png
189 KB, 2000x1143
>white people
LMAO
>>
Can't wait for trump to lose so /pol/ collectively commits suicide.
>>
Im from /pol/ and i think i might be the only clinton supporter there though. Id vote rubio first because im dominican/italian and hes more like me since hes catholic but clinton is the most realistic.
>>
File: meximen.jpg (61 KB, 499x449) Image search: [Google]
meximen.jpg
61 KB, 499x449
>>66522483
>There are literally people who believe in Trump and aren't kidding when they post Trump memes and say Trump will be elected
>>
>>66522627

He'll get the nomination unless he gets killed, dude. After that, well, it's be a huge shitstorm both ways, American politics will never be the same no matter what the results.
>>
>>66522405
White tears are delicious, innit anon?
>>
>>66522679
Unless he wins every state in Super Tuesday the RNC will bring out Romney and give him the nomination at the convention.
>>
>>66522752

Trump is already set to sweep almost everything. Brokered convention will destroy the party.
>>
>>66522752
Romney is too good for the modern gop.he should just enjoy his millions and his 20 or whatever grandchildren in peace.
>>
>>66522815
Except Texas, Ohio, and Virginia by the looks of it.
>>
>>66522752
>Unless he wins every state in Super Tuesday
i can't into politics: the post
>>
>>66522627
The backpeddling will begin after the election like with Romney.
>>
>>66522859
I meant on Super Tuesday. Please honer the fact that human beings make typos sometimes.
>>
>>66522752
that infowars BS is so hilarious. Trump will cannibalize a huge number of republican votes as a 3rd party and pretty much guarantee Clinton/Sanders win
>>
>>66522859
And I didn't mean EVERY state I just meant the states that are taking part that day. A leightweight like you wouldn't be able to comprehend that though.
>>
>>66522963
>mfw clinton years 2.0 around the corner

I'm not complaining.
>>
>>66522942
That isn't why you're retarded.
>>
>>66523002
Well at least I'm not a trump supporter.
>>66522988
Yea it's pretty funny
>>
>>66522963
Trump wasnt allowed to run for the gop nomination unless he agreed not to run as a 3rd party candidate
>>
>>66522679
This has already happened before.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huey_Long
>>
>>66522988
I know what you're doing and you're not being funny
>>
>>66523045
o yeah. Trump is such a noble guy who would never go back on his word. He wouldn't sign a document is literally a pinky-promise on paper that won't hold in any court. He'll run as a 3rd party if the RNC decides to not back him.
>>
AMERIKEKS KEKED AGAIN
>>66522856
AMERIKEKS KEKED AGAIN
>>66522856
AMERIKEKS KEKED AGAIN
>>66522856
AMERIKEKS KEKED AGAIN
>>66522856
AMERIKEKS KEKED AGAIN
>>66522856
AMERIKEKS KEKED AGAIN
>>66522856
>>
Honestly, what's wrong with Trump's stance on illegal aliens? I'm a Mexican national living in the U.S. and so far all I've seen is him going after wetbacks. That's not racist at all. Tell me when he starts going after legal immigrants in the United States
>>
>>66522405
Fuck those fuckin gringos. I'm a Mexican in the final year of med school. The only white doctors I see are old as fuck. Say goodbye fám.
>>
>>66522405
build wall
>>
>>66522576
Rubio and Cruz hate all immigrants including you and your ascendants, which is funny and ironic since they're both descendants from filthy cuban immigrants.
>>
>>66523152
there's nothing wrong with it

it's the media desperate to bring him down, Trump is literally thinking what the overwhelming number of blue collar Americans are thinking, because they're the ones affected by a mass exodus of unskilled labor migrants taking their jobs

The republicans want a nice establishment shill like Rubio or Kasich to represent them, their plan to push either of them relies heavily on the media smearing Trump. He's a harmless populist who has no chance in the general election.

Rich white liberals don't care because they're college educated yuppies that need more baristas and uber drivers to service them

t. bernie sanders supporter who doesn't get brainwashed by the ZOG media machine
>>
>>66523244
I'm not even memeing when I say the GOP is pants on head retarded for thinking white cubans are liked among other latinos. The party deserves to die.
>>
I'm a Democrat but I like Trump and quite a few of his ideas, what should I do?
>>
>>66523498
It's not surprising, many niggers like Trump. He's an alpha and they respect that
>>
>>66523244
Im not an illegal genius
>>
>>66523498

Um but he's a racist bigot fascist dictator nazi sexist misogynist hitler rude mean memelord. How can you possibly support a man like that?
>>
>>66523068
>A Democrat, he was an outspoken populist who denounced the rich and the banks and called for "Share our Wealth." As the political boss of the state he commanded wide networks of supporters and was willing to take forceful action. He established the political prominence of the Long political family.
Sounds a lot more like Bernie Sanders than Donald Trump.
>>
>>66522405
GET FUCKIN SAUCED
>>
>>66523498
He's a populist crypto-democrat; the only reason that he's running as a Republican is because he would have no opportunity as an independent and he vomits racist rethoric to steal votes form inside the GOP. /pol/ is supporting a guy that if elected President will simply make another Obama presidency.
>>
>>66524311
>and he vomits racist rethoric to steal votes form inside the GOP.

What racist things did he say? Like, lynch the blacks, asians have no souls, other races should all die etc?

And I find that theory weird and inconsistent, because he hasn't said anything anti-gay. If he was just wondering why isn't he going full against gay marriage and bible thumping every day like everyone else in the GOP?
>>
Fucking mexicans
>>
>>66524481
Apparently trying to enforce border control is "racist".
>>
>>66523152
You can tell this to any mexican and they would probably try to lynch you. Having any positive opinion on Trump is lieteral suicide.
I've always thought that Trump isn't going for every mexican in the US, only the ones without documents and illegal aliens, wich is fine.
But everyone here will just cry out
>BUT USA WAS BUILT BY IMMIGRANTS LOLOLOL
Wich is moot, since Mexico (the free one) was built on goddamn half bloodsx, and all the original natives are just as fucking racist and live in the stone age (because the half bloods keep them there lol).
I will say that Trump has said everything in the wrong way, so it sounds incredibly inflamatory, and those comments about mexicans building the wall is the stupidest shit.
>>
>>66524864
>I will say that Trump has said everything in the wrong way, so it sounds incredibly inflamatory,

He said it all the right way. He got the attention, so he didn't have to pay a cent for media coverage, and gets to use the attacks he gets against them too, building up his appeal as the anti-establishment. You can't run as a rebel candidate without rattling a few cages and getting the cameras on you.

>and those comments about mexicans building the wall is the stupidest shit.

Mexicans won't be building it. They'll just be paying for it.
>>
>>66522405
some jew who happens to come from mexico
>>
>>66524481
>What racist things did he say?
I can think of the rapist latinos thing, the complete shutdown of muslims, the lazy blacks comments... nothing really concrete nor openly racist but bigoted enough to attract racists that feel displaced by the evangelical christians. Add to this the vague populist stuff and you have a winning combination. Would he win the primaries, he can still appeal to more moderate people and still win the election.

>>66524672
I actually don't have problems with border control. However, the idea of an actual giant wall and making Mexico pay for it is absurd and dangerous with the cartels making a buck out of wetbacks.

>If he was just wondering why isn't he going full against gay marriage and bible thumping every day like everyone else in the GOP?
Because that's the public from other, more religious candidates. Trump is not an idiot, trying to fight evangelical christians in their own game would be impossible. He's not the kind of man Rubio and the rest are, he can't fool anyone. He, however, can play the strong man game, and he does it well. I actually kind of like him too, mainly because I like how he has been destroying the GOP from the inside without actually doing anything besides being loud.
>>
>>66525082
>They'll just be paying for it.
My bad, but I agree.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.