[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This guy owned the Oscars.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: louis_ck_slide.jpg (136 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
louis_ck_slide.jpg
136 KB, 600x400
This guy owned the Oscars.
>>
Until the award went to someone who had already won an Oscar.
>>
He was 10x better than Chris Rock. What's going on?
>>
>>66505695
both Cuck and Cohen were both good.

the nigger should be ashamed
>>
>>66505695
TINY
YELLOW
>>
>>66505761
Agree. I hope he hosts someday. He is actually way funnier than Rock was.
>>
>>66505695
Should have hosted instead of rock 2bh. Would have been better than that piss poor attempt at satire we got.
>>
File: YELLOW PEOPLE WITH TINY DONGS.jpg (83 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
YELLOW PEOPLE WITH TINY DONGS.jpg
83 KB, 1920x1080
>>66518298
>>
>>66518475
It's not hard when all Chris Rock did was whine about black people and shill his daughters' cookies
>>
>>66505695

TINY YELLOW DONGS
>>
Louis C.K. and Ali G were the highlights of this year's Oscars.
>>
TINY
>>
>>66505761
>>66518475

Are you faggots new? Louis CK is one of the best comedians around, Chris Rock is a has been who made a couple of good stand-up shows and rode off his early success for the rest of his life. He's the poor man's Eddie Murphy.
>>
File: kekold_witnessed.png (1 MB, 1793x1692) Image search: [Google]
kekold_witnessed.png
1 MB, 1793x1692
TINY
>>
>>66505695
I know he's a walking meme and I play a part in the fun, but I really like Louis
>>
>>66518997
So glad I saw this happen.
>>
>>66518598
WEBM
H
E
R
E
>>
>>66518997
>that image

Go back to /v/
>>
>>66519034
hes great
i went to one of his shows

i mostly like how he stays away form the action so we get full view of his wife with the buck on stage
>>
>>66519034
eh /tv/ likes louie and the show, he's just a meme on par with christian bale that you can't mention him without the big meme being associated with him
>>
>>66505761
The Hond Civic joke was pretty good. I thought Chris Rock was alright, though.
>>
>>66505695
>>66505761
his jokes were actually funny and didn't have an agenda to push, aside from "youre all rich anyway so none of this matters" which is pretty funny. also
>the award for best documentary goes to
>..mad max
I chuckled
>>
Horace & Pete is a great show
>>
>>66518598
Has Louie broken the cuc|< curse?
>>
>>66519034
same, he can get a little political with some of his stand up but that's literally only a few segments, compared to shit like tonight its nothing
>>
>>66519165
this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this
>>
>>66519034
I love Louis and I love Cuckposting. Two different types of humor and I appreciate them both.
The guy's mannerism is hilarious, even when he talks about everyday stuff that nobody would find funny.
>>
>>66518904
>Louis CK is one of the best comedians around, Chris Rock is a has been who made a couple of good stand-up shows and rode off his early success for the rest of his life.
nothing lous 'tiny cock' ck has done has ever been as good as chris rock.
>>
>>66520889
Youzafoo
>>
It was funny when his whole setup was about some hipster documentarian winning and then some Pakistani woman who did a doc about Muslim revenge killings won and he sheepishly shrank offstage.
>>
>>66522076
>these people will never own great things or be famous
>the woman that won already won an oscar before

JUST
>>
tonight louis in my eyes hath redeemed himself
>>
Louie CK for hosting 2017 AA
>>
>>66505759
Yeah, that was a really shitty moment, right? What the hell man, who makes a career out of making documentary shorts?
>>
>>66505761
Hosting the oscars is not easy, son. There's a whole bunch of stuff you have to swallow in order to do it.
>>
>>66518997
sup /v/
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.