[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Watch Deadpool alone at my local theater. >While the commercials
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4
File: deadpool_by_fonteart-d5pk4nj.jpg (449 KB, 897x1142) Image search: [Google]
deadpool_by_fonteart-d5pk4nj.jpg
449 KB, 897x1142
>Watch Deadpool alone at my local theater.
>While the commercials are rolling, a black family sits next to me with their daughter who is three years old at the most.
>She giggles whenever Deadpool brutally murders or stabs someone
>constantly making comments and saying random shit out loud.
>She giggles when vulgar language is used, and then tells her mom that the characters said a "bad word."
>It was somewhat distracting and annoying but I don't say anything.
>About a half an hour of the movie is left
>The mom drops her phone, so the child starts moving around to pick it up
>She ends up grinding her head against my shoulder and getting in my personal space while looking for the phone
>she is literally on a section of my lap at one point.
>I politely tell her "please, could you sit down?"
>Kid starts making wailing noises
>She won't shut the fuck up despite her parents shushing her and telling her to be quiet
>This lasts for the rest of the movie
Why the hell do people take their toddlers to R rated movies? Why are parents today such pushovers? I needed to get this off my chest because this isn't the first time something like this has happened to me.
Also, the parents didn't seem to have any issues with the child viewing violence and vulgarity, but they still shielded her eyes during the nudity scenes.

On another note, call me a faggot but I actually enjoyed the movie despite everything that happened in the theater, it was pretty funny even if some jokes were a hit-or-miss for me. I'm a sucker for 4th wall and meta humor.
>>
>parents didn't seem to have any issues with the child viewing violence and vulgarity, but they still shielded her eyes during the nudity scenes

Welcome to Hamerica. Also
>3 weeks out
>theater not full
>stay seated next to annoying niggers

Brought this on yourself, faggot.
>>
>>66500101
Sounds like you're the push over. Next time demand another showing, or have some balls and walk out.
>>
>>66500786
To be honest, you are right, I can be a bit of a doormat sometimes, but I would still discipline my child in a situation like this.
>>
>>66500101

The theater I saw Deadpool at had just instituted a policy of not allowing any children under the age of six into R rated movies. That should be more widespread.
>>
>>66500101
Were you in my theater OP? I watched Deadpool earlier and the same thing happened: 3-5 year old girl making noise throughout the movie and giggling whenever blood showed up.

But yeah, I don't get it either. Violence is fine but nudity isn't somehow.
>>
Seems like the family being black has very little to do with the story, you fucking racist
>>
>>66501360
Maybe, who knows? Was it in Virginia?
>>66501194
Lucky you.
>>
File: bait instant .jpg (29 KB, 375x523) Image search: [Google]
bait instant .jpg
29 KB, 375x523
>>66501498
>>
>>66501153
Yeah cant expect them not to be niggers anon. Im not even being a racist.
>>
>>66501498
Nigger, or coal-burner, detected.
>>
>>66500101
There was a four year old at my theater that didn't last five minutes before they started bawling and had to be taken out. Fuck parents who bring small children to adult movies. Take that shit to kung fu panda
>>
>>66500101
>You sat next to the Black Family in the first place and not moved as soon as they sat next to you...
>>
>>66502022
Getting up and moving would have seemed impolite imo, since I'd have to get in the way of several other people to do so.
>>
>>66501999
Those 9's
>>
>>66501498
A white family would have left the theater with the firt sex scene.
>>
>>66500101
Breakdown of the traditional family structure and parenting roles over the last couple generations. Sadly, as fedora as it sounds, primarily cause by feminism and globalization.

Source: a parent who gets just as annoyed as you do when he sees the extremely high number of shitty parents out there. People hang out with my kid and are like, "wow, he's so good", and in my head I'm thinking, "no, he's fucking normal".
>>
>>66501571
Nope, Toronto
>>
File: 1456608331632.jpg (19 KB, 466x359) Image search: [Google]
1456608331632.jpg
19 KB, 466x359
>>66500101
>live in a fucking tiny ass town (population under 2000)
>theater is never packed
>nobody sits by each other
Feels great to have uninterrupted movies.
>>
>black

Answered your own question.
>>
>>66500101
>a black family sits next to me with their daughter who is three years old at the most.
this is why I know you are full of bullshit, blacks don't have "family" anon, that was either the sister/grandman of the kid and his pimp, because there is no way that child knows his dad name or where the fuck here mother is.
>>
>>66502223
So what the movie hasn't started you might need to go piss or oil your guns I always go to the toilet before the movie and relocate to the better seat.
>>
>tfw you were the only one in the entire theater that picked up on the Jared from Subway joke.
>>
>>66504543
I don't think I picked up on it at first either.
>>
>>66501498
You'd think so wouldn't you?
>>
>>66501498
>they dindu nuffin
>>
>>66505514
>Reply
You realize if human beings didn't notice and log patterns of behavior for literally everything in the world around them, we wouldn't be here right now.

Right?
>>
>>66505469
I laughed like an idiot. Those pedo jokes at that dude's expense were killing me.
>>
>>66501498
this desu
>>
>>66501498
>>66506697
OP here, I would have said "white family" if they weren't black, in the long run it doesn't matter, it was just a side-note descriptive. But I'm sure Tumblr would love to hear what else you have to say.
>>
Some old folks brought their grandson in my theater, they were absolutely clueless. There were other children scattered around, didnt make too much sense considering it was a showing during school hours
>>
>>66500101
>she is literally on a section of my lap at one point.

nice
>>
>>66500101
When i went to see Sicario I saw an older Hispanic man and his two kids sitting in front of men, both looked really excited and wound up.

They all laughed really hard at the car seat in the opening and then didn't budge or make a sound for the rest of the film and left in complete silence
>>
>guy in his late thirties/early forties comes to deadpool theater with his wife and child
>kid can't be older than 6
>is dead silent the WHOLE fucking time
>fat faggot and his fat gf sit next to me and my tinder date, between us and the family
>keeps talking about the movie to his gf the first 20 minutes
>older guy leans over and glares at the faggot
>says "I'm trying to watch a movie here" in the gruffest manliest fucking voice ever
>fat faggot doesn't say another word

>deadpool fucking his gf hardcore
>older guy's wife takes kid and walks out
>guy follows a few minutes later

>faggot starts talking again

kill me senpai
>>
>manchildren believe this is a "mature" superhero movie that only grown ups watch

it just makes kids want to see it more you disgusting fedoras
>>
>>66505874
You realize that if all blacks left the United States right now, the nation's crime would drop astronomically and its scholastic testing scores would rise dramatically.

Right?
>>
>>66509419
we never said it was "mature" the movie is just rated R, there is a difference.
>>
>>66508320
>at the car seat in the opening
the what?
>>
File: St. Patrick.jpg (11 KB, 308x308) Image search: [Google]
St. Patrick.jpg
11 KB, 308x308
>>66500101
Race bait thread masked as a Ameriburger movie going experienced. fuck off back to >>/pol/
>>
>>66511514
>I'm projecting because of le /pol/ boogyman.
>>
>>66509015
I chucked at this but I still feel your pain.
>>
Some cinemas here have VIP sections where the tickets are twice as expensive, but there are way fewer seats, bathrooms right next to the cinema, and you have to be 19+ to enter the VIP area because there is a bar. It was nice to watch The Force Awakens on a saturday afternoon without dealing with kids.
>>
>>66515768
Is this in America, Europe, Britain, etc.?
>>
>>66509015
>tinder
GOD DAMMIT OSCARFAG NORMIE GET THE FUCK OFF OF HERE FUCK YOU
>>
>>66510639
Maybe he was talking about one of those drive-in movies? I think some of them are still around.
>>
>>66517464
What does Tinder have to do with The Oscars?
>>
>>66500101
Had this problem. Friends for some reason wanted to view it in shitty theater in bad part of town. Full of blacks and white trash.
At least five kids of various ethnicities running up and down the aisles and in the front area by the screen for the entire screening. Kept making noises. Two stopped right next to my seat and proceeded to have a sword fight "like deadpool" with some straws. My sister shhhed them and their parents gave her a death stare. We ended up walking out and demanding our money back. Fuck i mean i can care less how human garbage raise their kids but why the fuck would you bring them to a theater and just let then run loose like that
>>
>>66500786
maybe he didn't want to be accused of racism and have his privilege checked
>>
>>66520563
Maybe their manchildren parents can't afford a babysitter so they take their undisciplined spawn everywhere they go.
Did you end up getting a refund and watching the movie later?
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.