[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Literally all his "jokes" were about race. Why are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5
File: chris-rock.jpg (57 KB, 435x580) Image search: [Google]
chris-rock.jpg
57 KB, 435x580
Literally all his "jokes" were about race.

Why are black "comedians" so cringe?
>>
>>66489300
Wanna buy some deathsticks?
>>
not true, he made sexism jokes too
>>
File: 1453095514709.jpg (41 KB, 564x563) Image search: [Google]
1453095514709.jpg
41 KB, 564x563
>>66489300
The sticky is a perfect example of why black people talk about race all the time
Because people are racist as fuck
>>
>>66489300
Black comedians are usually boring and insecure people who have nothing else to joke about.
>>
Because being black is the only thing they have.
>>
>>66489300
>>66489521
>>66489525
>has never seen based Patrice
>>
>>66489385
You don't want to sell me death sticks. You want to go home and rethink your life
>>
>>66489702
Patrice was obsessed with race.
>>
>>66489300
You've expected something else? It's #OscarSoWhite's year. Are you retarded?
>>
>>66489300
Because race was the biggest controversy surrounding the oscars this year, so its' easy material.
>>
>>66489300
>why
Because racism is the biggest problem in america maybe?
I mean, if you're not white.
If you are, then i guess your biggest problem is when the pumpkin spice latte is coming back at starbucks, etc
>>
>>66490116
He was obsessed with race in an honest way.

Check out wyatt cenac. His stuff isnt that racial. Hannibal is a rat bastard but his stuff also isnt that racial, or at least his first two specials werent.
>>
because slavery in america.. cmon
>>
>>66490460
The biggest problem in America is class. Race is somewhat of an indicstor of class so it's somewhat linked.

If I were on a train full of working class white working class/blue collars I'd feel okay. If I were on a train full of white yuppies I'd feel awkward as fuck. Black and poor, by the way.
>>
>>66490460
no, racial agitators like and
>>66490890
communist scum like him are the biggest problem in america
when trump gets in power there's gonna be a whole lot of physical removal (so to speak)
>>
>>66491379
so you admit Trump is a fascist? or do you just want him to be?
>>
hes a mouthy little fuck
I am watching a yosemite documentary in the meantime peeping now and then
>>
>>66491379
Hating yuppies is communism?
>>
>>66492346
I don't even hate them. Just saying I'd rather be around working class people of any race than yuppies.
>>
Have you never seen Chris Rock's stand up? ALL HE DOES IS RACE JOKES!

even if there was not controversy the routine would have been exactly the same!
>>
File: The Neck Knows.jpg (4 KB, 106x125) Image search: [Google]
The Neck Knows.jpg
4 KB, 106x125
Why is /pol/ always perpetually triggered?
>>
"Cringe" is not an adjective, so stop using it as one. It is a verb.
>>
>>66489501
That doesn't explain why white people don't talk about race constantly or why white comedians don't rely on race jokes so heavily.
>>
File: image.png (146 KB, 1280x938) Image search: [Google]
image.png
146 KB, 1280x938
>>66490460
>Because racism is the biggest problem in america maybe?
According to...?
>>
>>66494890
Why is every non-/pol/ board perpetually triggered by /pol?
>>
there is literally nothing wrong with chris rock's monologue
>>
>>66496213
Apparently anybody tired of the media's constant race-baiting is /pol/.
>>
>>66489300
List the black comedians that you have watched then excluding chat Williams Eddie Murphy chris rock and Kevin heart
of course your gonna have to pull up the Wikipedia to figure out what other black comedians are there faggot
>>
>>66489300
All his jokes were about race because this Oscars is all about race. That's what the controversy has done.

It would be dumb if he just did regular host jokes.
>>
>>66490460
That statement itself was racist, although I can see why you might not think so since being addicted to pumpkin spice latte is preferable to being addicted to crack
>>
Why are white "people" so butthurt?
>>
>makes a joke about black history month with stacey dash
>camera pans to the only black person nominated
>he's cringing so hard he can't even sit up straight
>>
>>66496041
>Dec 2-6, 2015

Of course terrorism is going to be at the top.
This was less than a month after sand niggers attacked paris so it was on everyone's mind.

Racism isn't viewed as a problem to most middle classed white people unless they're liberal, so the majority of people don't give a shit.

However, because the niggers and cucks chimp out at every chance they get to scream "RACISM" it's going to seem like more people care than the actual number
>>
>>66497839
pic?
>>
>>66489300
i fucking hate chris rock. shit tier comedian, shit tier actor, shit tier voice actor
>>
>>66489300
They weren't jokes, they were facts exposing the racist white patriarchal systemic oppression present in all facets of American life
>>
File: image.png (25 KB, 494x334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
25 KB, 494x334
>>66497924
>terrorism

Race still wouldn't even be close to the top.
>>
Lol. Chris Rock is bating everyone so hard. Get fucked!
>>
>BLACK PPL BE LIKE THIS
>*walking funnily

>WHITE PPL BE LIKE THIS
>*walking straight

LMAO
>>
>>66498619
>act retarded
>people understandably don't like you
>"I was just baitin bro haha get fukt"
>>
They're so far up their own asses all they can see is black
>>
>>66495153
Because white people don't need to?
>>
>>66490890
True.
>>
>>66499783
No more than black people do.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.