[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this is the most reddit movie ive seen in 2015
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: room-1.jpg (183 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
room-1.jpg
183 KB, 1280x720
this is the most reddit movie ive seen in 2015
>>
not very reddit

just meh
>>
>>66470487
Just kill yourself already.
>>
File: 1384291437685.gif (1 MB, 250x198) Image search: [Google]
1384291437685.gif
1 MB, 250x198
>mad max, sicario, tfa, slow west, the list could go on! i'm such a cinephile!!
>b-b-but i also liked knight of cups
I can't stop laughing
>>
>>66470487
why would anyone think this would be remotely good?
>>
>>66470487
did you see the martian or fury road?
>>
>>66470633
they are suckers for cheap melodrama and nothing sells better than kids view on his mom being imprisoned sex toy and being trapped in 1 room for life. only thing it would have been more attractive to casuals would have been if the boy was a girl ./tv/ would have loved it if there had been any /ss/
>>
So this is basically the pretentious version of Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt?
>>
>>66470487
>Look mom, i pretend to dislike a movie, so my friends in redd... i mean, 4chan can say i am a true patrician!.
>>
I honestly don't understand /tv/'s hate for this one. because it's not coming across as a meme. I think /tv/ actually dislikes this film.

Personally I really loved it.

Of course there is the possibility that a lot of /tv/ talking about the film only read what it was about and assumed it was shit just because the plot seems weak on paper, and they're just pretending to have seen it.

Or I am really in the minority on this site for really enjoying this movie. I'm okay with that on this one.
>>
>>66470487
IF YOU WANT 2016 LOOK NO FURTHER THAN MEMEPOOL
>>
I haven't seen it. Would a /ss/ fan enjoy it?
>>
>>66471027
You mean like nazi ss?? I mean race is never a factor in the movie. I think everyone's white.
>>
>>66471231
The qt cop was mixed I think.
>>
>>66471231
he means /ss/ as in older woman/boy romantic relationship.
>>
the discussionthread of "room" on /r/movies are like 300 comments, the movies that is "/tv/-approved" often has way over 500, just letting you guys know since none of you are on reddit because it's shit, right guys
>>
>>66471303
Honestly a lot of people haven't seen it.
>>
I went into it without having read anything about it or seen a trailer.

Was pretty surprised by how much I enjoyed it.

I choked up when the Old Nick left the kid, and in the back of my mind I thought she would have been killed
>>
>>66472042
same here, it was terrific
>>
>tfw the real life room was 10 times as horrible
>the perpetrator was an Austrian
>https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fritzl_case

Why are they so evil?
>>
>>66472437
>"There are no fucking jobs"
confirmed neet, probably r9k-poster
>>
>tfw twdy song starts and that kid looking at the sky for the first time

literally cant contain myself. still they got out too soon though
>>
File: 1416045911015.png (19 KB, 286x256) Image search: [Google]
1416045911015.png
19 KB, 286x256
>>66472437
>right now as we shitpost someone is being held captive in a small room with no hope of escaping
>>
>>66470954

No, I loved it too. I really hope Larson wins for her performance.
>>
>>66473852
n-no
>>
>>66472437
How did he decide which kids to raise/keep as rape slaves?
>>
>>66470487
Are you b8ing ? Its easily the best film of 2015
>>
>>66470954
I thought it was best picture worthy personally.
>>
>>66473852
I often think about this. There's probably a bunch of people in that situation right now
>>
>>66470954
You're not in the minority, /tv/ is just being contrarian as fuck.

Its great
>>
As a film it wasn't that great, really slow paced and nothing really happened after the first hour but Brie Larson's performance was fantastic and there's no denying that, redditors
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.