[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are the industry rumors about pic related true?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6
File: billy_bob_pedo.jpg (52 KB, 490x490) Image search: [Google]
billy_bob_pedo.jpg
52 KB, 490x490
Are the industry rumors about pic related true?
>>
>>66461267

Yes, he really is named Billy Bob Thorton
>>
>>66461267
>This actor has some interesting grooming habits. Every Sunday, he methodically clips his fingernails and toenails. He then plucks his eyebrows and clips his nose hair. Here’s the really weird part: He collects the castoffs, and keeps them in a box with four small compartments, one for each type of remnant.
>>
>>66461322
He saves them for witch craft
>>
>>66461267
Yes, he really is named Billy Bob Thornton.
>>
>>66461434
The cancer spreads
>>
>>66461507
Yes, he really is named Billy Bob Thornton.
>>
>>66461267
That he's a pretentious self righteous cunt that thinks he's better than everyone else? Yes
>>
Health issues[edit]
During his early years in Los Angeles, Thornton was admitted to a hospital and diagnosed with myocarditis, a heart condition that has been related to malnutrition.[37] He has since said that he is vegan and "extremely healthy."[38]
Thornton has obsessive–compulsive disorder.[39] Various idiosyncratic behaviors have been well documented in interviews with Thornton; among these is a phobia of antique furniture—a disorder shared by Dwight Yoakam's character Doyle Hargraves in the Thornton-penned Sling Blade, and by Thornton's own character in the 2001 film Bandits.[40] Additionally, he has stated that he has a fear of certain types of silverware, a trait assumed by his character Hank Grotowski in 2001's Monster's Ball, in which Grotowski insists on a plastic spoon for his daily bowl of chocolate ice cream.[40][41]
In a 2004 interview with The Independent, Thornton explained: "It's just that I won't use real silver. You know, like the big, old, heavy-ass forks and knives, I can't do that. It's the same thing as the antique furniture. I just don't like old stuff. I'm creeped out by it, and I have no explanation why... I don't have a phobia about American antiques, it's mostly French — you know, like the big, old, gold-carved chairs with the velvet cushions. The Louis XIV type. That's what creeps me out. I can spot the imitation antiques a mile off. They have a different vibe. Not as much dust."[42]

seems pretty odd
>>
I thought the pedo rumors were about Eastbound & Down instead of Fargo.
>>
>>66461589
I remember that thread and was pretty convinced it was Will Ferrel and Danny McBride from Eastbound and Down.
>>
>>66461267
where's his hairpiece?
>>
>>66461640

Yes, people were also saying could be Billy Bob and Freeman from Fargo, but Will Ferrel was Executive Producer as hinted in the rumor so it's the most plausible.
>>
>>66461569
>a heart condition that has been related to malnutrition
>is vegan
kek
>>
File: 1444246847542.png (78 KB, 321x185) Image search: [Google]
1444246847542.png
78 KB, 321x185
>>66461267

>has a phobia of antique furniture
>>
>>66461267
yes. billy-bob thornton and bryan singer fucked me in my boipussy
>>
File: billy_bobs_daughter.jpg (32 KB, 224x423) Image search: [Google]
billy_bobs_daughter.jpg
32 KB, 224x423
>>66461267
"In the revealing interview also emerged that Thornton refuses to rekindle his relationship with their 32-year-old offspring, who is currently serving 20 years in a Florida prison for aggravated manslaughter of a minor."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2112249/Angelina-Jolie-Billy-Bob-Thornton-split-didnt-want-children-says-wife.html
>>
File: 157534.jpg (72 KB, 620x913) Image search: [Google]
157534.jpg
72 KB, 620x913
I'm glad they broke up and she managed to give up heroin.

My prediction is that Billy Bob Thornton will be dead before 2017. Junkie scumbag.
>>
File: eva asuka or rei.webm (2 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
eva asuka or rei.webm
2 MB, 720x404
>>66461267
>Are the industry rumors about pic related true?
He prefers Asuka.
>>
>>66461873
>pink cuffs
fucking really?
>>
>>66461267
Yes. He is being cast in TFA. He may have a case of bad AIDS too.
>>
>>66461589
Backstory?
>>
>>66462580
there was a blind item that /tv/ tried to figure out, it was about pedophiles on a tv show. I don't have the link to it, or a pic, I'm sure someone else does.
>>
>>66462461
They're lady cuffs for female murderers, what do you expect from Florida?
>>
I read he encouraged Warren Zevon to drink himself to death (sooner) after he had gotten clean and when he was terminally ill. All so Billy could brag about knowing an underground music legend and pretend he himself is a real musician.
>>
>>66462643
well when you're terminally ill that's it, may as well have a good time while you can.
>>
>>66461569
>Health issues[edit]
>During his early years in Los Angeles, Thornton was admitted to a hospital and diagnosed with myocarditis, a heart condition that has been related to malnutrition.[37] He has since said that he is vegan and "extremely healthy."[38]
Didn't he live on boiled potatoes (and nothing else) back then? Is that rumour true?
>>
>>66462643
>I read he encouraged Warren Zevon to drink himself to death (sooner) after he had gotten clean and when he was terminally ill.
Source?

I read a Zevon bio a couple of years back. His son says that he used to bring him food and stuff when he was back on the booze hard after his terminal diagnosis. He literally lived like an insane person, with trash all over his house and even shit smeared on the walls. I hope that wasn't Billy Bob's doing.
>>
>>66461267
The meth/heroin usage and wild alcoholism is true.

He also used to beat his ex-wives (married and divorced 6 times).
>>
>>66462643
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDpYBT0XyvA

thread theme
>>
File: BBT_JC_WZNov02.jpg (27 KB, 433x293) Image search: [Google]
BBT_JC_WZNov02.jpg
27 KB, 433x293
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_Zevon

At about this time, he and his neighbor actor Billy Bob Thornton formed a close friendship catalyzed by their common experiences with obsessive-compulsive disorder and the fact they lived in the same apartment building.[9] One of his compulsions was buying and hoarding identical grey Calvin Klein T-shirts.[15]
>>
>>66461267
That he's a complete asshole? Yes.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJWS6qyy7bw
>>
http://www.theguardian.com/music/2013/aug/01/warren-zevon-werewolves-of-london-demons

"Zevon continued to make music but his addictions – mainly to alcohol – grew worse until 19 March, 1986, when he officially cleaned up. Sadly, other problems took their place. Zevon had always suffered from obsessive compulsive disorders, but they had largely been covered up by the substance abuse. Now, they came to the fore and, until he learned how to manage him, almost overwhelmed him. But they also brought him a new friend in the form of Billy Bob Thornton, who happened to be a neighbour and fellow sufferer. Zevon approached him one morning at their mailboxes when he saw Thornton taking his post in and out of his box and said quietly: "Oh, so you have that too.""

Cant find confirmation that it was Billy Bob who got him to relapse into cocaine and alcohol but they definitely were close at the time.
>>
>>66463347
>One of his compulsions was buying and hoarding identical grey Calvin Klein T-shirts.
kek

Zevon was mental over those things, he reportedly had to go into every mall he came across on the road to look for those shirts.
>>
>>66461267
Ohh, it's not a rumor. Bad Santa 2 WILL be out for the holidays.
>>
http://gawker.com/5010075/angry-message-board-rant-accuses-billy-bob-thornton-of-cyberstalking-and-cocaine-abuse
>>
>>66463030
I'll sleep when I'm dead

One of Warren exes claims Billy and his entourage would shoe up at all hours of the night with booze and cocaine. He used umpromptu jams with Warren to try to boost his musical cred/career
>>
I watched some of Slingblade a couple of days ago and literally could not see Billy Bob in that character. Whatever flaws the man has, It is still an amazing piece of work.
>>
>>66464912
There was a book written by a couple of doctors called playing with fire (I think). The theory is that all great artists are mentally/emotionally damaged causing their brains to function differently than a normal healthy person. Their art is the a manifestation of their illness and an attempt to cope with it.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.