[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redditpool
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 6
File: b4w8wlx.jpg (186 KB, 1383x2048) Image search: [Google]
b4w8wlx.jpg
186 KB, 1383x2048
What the cruck went so horribly wrong?
>manchild boomer dad kept asking me if I wanted to see it
>no I will pass ty.
>takes me anyway
>fucking audience made the audience from the premiere of SW7 look like a chad convention
>unfunny random crude humor every three seconds grown ass men are laughing at
>credits
>fuck this I gotta piss
>see the faces of reddit stay to watch inevitable unfunny aftercredit scene
>watch the movie make fun of people for staying, fuck that I'll piss
>dad asks me if I caught the ending later
>no, did they make fun of you all for staying after the credits
> yea xD
probably the worst movie I ever saw.
>>
ahahahaha you said redditpool XD
>>
I dont like this bait, not very good bait.
>>
>>66445733
>>66445782
What? You actually liked this shit?

Fuck off reddit star wars invaders
>>
File: 1436423984349.jpg (41 KB, 380x358) Image search: [Google]
1436423984349.jpg
41 KB, 380x358
>posting bait on /tv/ on a Saturday night >for free
We're all losers here, but you go the extra mile Anon.
>>
>>66445706
I bet you're a joy at parties. I saw it with my dad and it was great. They perfectly captured the character, it was mindless action and dumb comedy.

It was good for its genre and the target audience. Not everything has to be a Citizen Kane or an appeal to your standards.

Guess what, if 99% of the world likes something, and you're the 1%, maybe it's you that's wrong instead of the other way around. So actually, what's wrong with you?
>>
>4chan users use memes
>movie uses memes
>"memes are gay"

That sums it up right there. Contrarians everywhere.
>>
File: 1456620207050-834879549.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
1456620207050-834879549.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>66445830
This isn't bait.
>>
>>66445988
There's a difference

Deadpool's memes are ninegag tier
>>
>>66445988
There weren't any memes, just family guy tier humor.

Now if there was a JFMSU movie starring the chamcham I'd be all in.
>>
File: 1456360108349.jpg (646 KB, 2625x2251) Image search: [Google]
1456360108349.jpg
646 KB, 2625x2251
>>66446011
Man I bet your dad loves and you just go online and talk shit about him. You fucking disgust me, I bet you're more than happy to live off his money and in his house, but goddamn, if he doesn't have your 'patrician' taste, you might as well disown him.

Get fucked you waste of space.
>>
>>66445782
>>66445830
It's le bait because all the normies like rebbitpool. lmao
>>
>>66446074
He plays angry birds star wars and is an unemployed fat manlet, he lives off ME.
>>
>>66446069
No no. Family Guy is in a league of it's own. It definitely wasn't that bad.
>>
>>66445706
>people not knowing that the end credits scene is straight up Ferris Bueller's Day Off

baka desu irl
>>
>>66446227
/tv/ is for underages.
>>
>>66445706
>manchild boomer dad

Explains why you are such a faggot. Did pops boom your butt?
>>
>>66446041
Seriously I've been thinking about the way the users act. I thought 4chan use to be a place for social rejects. Now it's like a contest. Who can be the most misunderstood, the most anti conformist, etc. Kind of like emo kids that cut themselves to prove how emo they are.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDMJpsDNg28
>>
>>66446227
I didn't see the end credits, just predicted it'd be more fourth wall breakage self satire
>>
>>66446041
4chan memes are just as unfunny you fuck
>>
>>66445706
be grateful you have a father you fuck
>>
>>66445706
7% of the population uses reddit. Unfortunately they were ALL in your theater enjoying the movie. Sucks man...should have stayed home and watched A Clockwork Orange or Taxi Driver
>>
File: manlet.png (143 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
manlet.png
143 KB, 480x320
>>66446370
you sound underage too
>>
>>66446322
Nigger get off 4chan
>>
>2011
>people STILL think there's a difference between reddit and 4chan

Sent from my iPhone
>>
>>66445828
You sure told off those redditors! How can reddit think they can just reddit here and reddit without anyone redditing? Reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit.
>>
File: 1456470655991.png (245 KB, 434x468) Image search: [Google]
1456470655991.png
245 KB, 434x468
>>66446265
>>66446278
I'll never understand people's overreaction to criticism of deadpool. Everything is fair game until it comes to deadpool, that's off the table. It's unheard of that anyone could dislike it, you must be a basement dwelling autist!
Maybe it comes from the fact that it hits close to home, deadpool is literally read it: the movie
>>
>>66445706
>my daddy takes me to movies

This, above all, makes me value your opinion.
>>
Honestly, I thought this movie had a lot of "meh" moments. There were a few moments that had me laughing though. It wasn't bad, but it really wasn't all that special desu.
>>
>>66445706
I just wish i had Ryan Reynolds job security. Every week I have claw and scratch i even think my boss is poisoning me with the building hvac system. This guy must not have any pressure.
>>
>>66445706
Stop bothering people with your dumbass anecdotes, you attention deprived child. I doubt your father even bothered to go watch something with you.
>>
>>66446536
It's not just Deadpool. It's a lot of things. You can only hear "This is shit" backed up by the flimsiest arguments before people need to get called out.
>>
>>66446482
/tv/ has been annexed by r/movies
>>
Deadpool
>be at opening night
"Chimi....."
>audience eyes widen in anticipation
"changas"
>audiences starts clapping and screaming "God bless Stan Lee" while throwing their Marvel gear towards the screen
>to the back of me I hear people singing the Guardians of the Galaxy soundtrack
>Ryan Reynolds walks into the theater, faces the crowd, and starts dancing like PSY while chanting "UP UP UP UPVOTE REDDIT STYLE"
>meanwhile people pull out their phones and start taking pictures of Reynolds and posting it on reddit
>as I wanted to leave the theater I stumble on a band of 30 manchildren chanting "UPVOTE REDDIT STYLE .... UP, UP UP UPVOTE REDDIT STYLE" while dancing like PSY
>desperately trying to escape this hell hole I see alot of children crying of fear but their parents don't seem to respond
>as I take a look around the theater, trying to find an escape I come to the conclusion that the whole audience except for the children are singing and dancing "UPVOTE REDDIT STYLE"
>in a desperate attempt to survive I pick up one of the Joker masks on the ground and start chanting "Upvote, WE DID IT REDDIT" to every person I come across while trying to escape
>the crowd didn't seem to notice me and as I walked out of the rally I looked back
>the children are getting crushed by the amount of people dancing and singing like PSY
>i remember the tears on their faces but all I heard while finally leaving the rally were the people screaming "upvote reddit style"
>>
>>66446127
So living the dream?, fuck what an awesome man.
>>
>>66446536
Did I miss something in the movie?
How was he sexually fluid? Just because he was pegged and didn't even enjoy it?
>>
>>66445706
Yeah it was shit. I highly recommend it to teenagers. I chuckled a few times.

His respect for women was also annoying and shoehorned in. He is supposed to be a shit.
>>
>invite my piece of shit 14 year old son to see a movie because the wife wants us to bond more
>the film is a little juvenile but it's exactly his sense of humor so I thought he'd like it
>he mopes but agrees
>sulks all the way through
>keeps muttering "reddit" and "memes"
>storms out, doesn't even stay until the end
>on the drive home
>trying desperately to make conversation while he looks at cartoon women on his phone
>ask if he caught the post credit scene, just want to make conversation
>he makes a sarcastic comment about the film's tendency to break the 4th wall
>I don't understand why he's so angry so I just agree

He's upstairs now on his computer. I've tried everything with this kid.
>>
>>66446811
>Getting defensive about a cape film.
Reevaluate your life.
>>
>>66446717
>attention whoring faggot makes unfunny greentext: the post
You probably should have been used for stem cell research.
>>
>>66446811
>invite my piece of shit 14 year old son to see a movie because the wife wants us to bond more

she just wanted you out of the house so she could have fun with tyrone and jamal
>>
I just had a highly amusing thought so i went to reddit to confirm
If you go to the official deadpool discussion thread then you see the exact same shit that you see here, minus the references to reddit. plenty of people there didn't like the movie for exactly the same reasons the people here didn't like it.

The only difference in the discussion here is the amount of asshurt references to reddit.
>>
>>66446851
>whiteknighting an obese manchild on 4chan
Reevaluate your life.
>>
>>66446851
It's only #epic #banter, what's the problem famalam
>>
>>66446930
So...maybe...you should...go back to re.ddit?
>>
>>66447020
maybe you should massage my scrotum
>>
>>66445873
There's a right way to do dumb comedy and a wrong way to do dumb comedy. Clearly, this movie did it the wrong way.
>>
REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT

REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT

Reddit thread in here everybody!
>>
>>66446988
I did. I think people that would enjoy deadpool and then defend it online against criticism are genuine teenagers.
>>
>>66447020
I imagine those pauses are you struggling not to express yourself in memes and failing anyway.
>>
>>66447040
But you said you prefer it more than here. I dont know why you stay.
>>
>>66445782
>not good bait
>you replied

you are retarded
>>
>>66447060
I think people who get taken to the cinema by their fathers are genuine teenagers regardless of their opinions of said trip
>>
>>66447090
you misunderstood my post, don't worry about it
>>
>>66447050
there were far too many fag "jokes"

the whole thing felt like a child trying to cuss for the first tiem
>>
>>66447090
>dat reading comprehension
4chan has rotted your brain, friend.
>>
>>66446717
kek
>>
>>66447149
No I understand. You compared the two sites and found this one inferior but wont leave so I guess you just want to complain.
>>
>>66447221
you got a problem with complaining or something
>>
>>66446717
>>66447214
>samefagging your own shitty post
Cmon m8, have some dignity.
>>
>>66447309
kek
>>
>>66447221
well, I meant to just say I found it amusing, not that i like the reddit deadpool discussion better than the /tv/ deadpool discussion.
>>
>>66445706
>probably the worst movie I ever saw
idk whether to tell you you should watch more shit or not, because i wish this was the worst thing ive ever seen
>>
>>66447174
>>the whole thing felt like a child trying to cuss for the first tiem
Pretty much
Every other line was a dick joke or a "fuck" variant wrapped up in a quip
I got tired of the dialogue somewhere before the second flashback
>>
YOU SAID IT WOULD BOMB

YOU WERE WRONG

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>66446724

>Shoehorned in Respect for women

Sounds exactly like Shoehorned in Romantic Subplots
>>
>>66447518

No surprise. Even if it deserved to bomb it wouldn't have, not with a whole country of toilet-humor imbeciles backing it financially.
>>
>>66447518
This. There really is nothing left to discuss.
>>
>>66445706
>implying sw7 wasnt a chad convention
>>
>>66447636
You.
>>
>>66445706
At least your dad is cool enough to take you to the movies. I'm going alone to see this movie tomorrow.
>>
>>66447040
Never heard that one before, sounds pretty hot desu.
>>
>>66445706
Deadpool is tied for my favorite R-rated "capeshit" with the first Blade.

Also, fuck Epusode 7
>>
>>66449274
Don't waste your money
>>
>>66449664
It is only 12 dollars at my local theatre, but if you insist. What other good movies are out?
>>
>>66446717
I cringed and laughed, quality greentext.
>>
>>66449786
anything but dp
>>
anyone know where i can watch it online? all the torrents ive checked are shit quality, and everywhere else ive gone in the past half hour is probably a trojan. I'm still looking, but if anyone has a download/stream, that'd be appreciated
Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.