[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Michael Moores: "Where to invade Next"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 15
File: 1453337289049.jpg (59 KB, 469x594) Image search: [Google]
1453337289049.jpg
59 KB, 469x594
Michael Moore's new documentarys trailers out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KeAZho8TKo

tl;dw:
>wow look at all these european countries with their cool social programs
>ignore their lower GDP per capita
>ignore the fact america would be like this if it was majority white
>ignore the fact half of europe has gay marriage illegal (like yours truly) or even prohibited in the fucking constitution
>>
File: 1443195929307.gif (886 KB, 175x144) Image search: [Google]
1443195929307.gif
886 KB, 175x144
Do people still take this fat kike seriously?
>>
OP you're a dumbass. He isn't suggesting to imitate everything about these countries, he's just pointing out several specific things they do that make sense and should be implemented.
>>
>>65130435
nothing yuropoors do makes sense and the usa was created to separate from those close minded idiots
>>
>>65129967
Can't wait for this asshole to die.
>>
Americans like to harp on GDP because it's the only thing they have going for them.
>>
>>65131377
>America only has the best most important thing
>w-we srill have our m-mosques though, right guys?
Fucking Eurotrash
>>
"Michael Moore's best yet!"

- Salon

Made me kek
>>
>>65131462

>Americans actually believe this

Ahahaha
>>
>>65133671
No rebuttal, just le Murican believes this meme
Ok Nigel, almost time to pray to Mecca
>>
>>65131377
Quiet Muhammad youll get your semen rations soon enough
>>
>'Wow you don't know what debt is! Look how good that is!?'
>'Have you heard of taxes?'
>>
>>65131377

>Americans like to harp on GDP because it's the only thing they have going for them.

Aside from dominating the world militarily, technologically, economically and culturally, yeah sure.
>>
>he's American

Lol
>>
File: 1453080920026.png (364 KB, 709x738) Image search: [Google]
1453080920026.png
364 KB, 709x738
Michael Moore should move to Europe.

He speaks so highly of it.
>>
>>65129967
>"This is what American children have for lunch? Chips and burgers... so unhealthy, it makes me want to vomit" - Morbidly obese man
>>
File: America GDP Comparison.jpg (227 KB, 900x700) Image search: [Google]
America GDP Comparison.jpg
227 KB, 900x700
>>65131377

>Americans like to harp on GDP because it's the only thing they have going for them.

Europeans like to ignore GDP because they're fucking poor.
>>
>>65131377
>Europeans like to invite third world savages into their countries by the millions because they cant satisfy their women
>>
File: 1354106483757.png (55 KB, 343x400) Image search: [Google]
1354106483757.png
55 KB, 343x400
>the powers that be
>Fox News

>Not the Jews
>>
>>65129967
Is this 2003?
>>
>>65129967
>dude republicans lmao
what a coincidence, right before the Iowa caucus.
>>
>>65135496
Why the fuck is Minnesota so Scandinavian in everything?
>>
>>65131377
>GDP
>the only thing they have going for them
Gross Domestic Product encompasses a great many things. But I wouldn't expect a leftist kike to understand basic economics
>>
>>65136468

The owner of Fox News controls a huge chunk of the media you brainwashed shill.

>>>/pol/
>>
HE'S SO FUCKING FAT HOLY SHIT
>>
>>65130545

youre a simple minded moron. usa also adopted anti slavery laws after western europe, should that be voided because it was a european idea first?
>>
>>65136956

GNI per capita is higher in many western european countries than the US, which is a better measurement of living than gdp.
>>
>>65136956

luxemembourg and switzerland have higher gdp per capita than US. most of western europe is close behind. middle class purchasing power is lower in US than countries with lower gdps in many cases. are you sure you arent retarded?
>>
File: 1444760894363.jpg (36 KB, 599x476) Image search: [Google]
1444760894363.jpg
36 KB, 599x476
>>65129967

My super liberal aunt took my brother and I to see Fahrenheit 9/11 when we were young teens. Obviously she was trying to indoctrinate us, but we were mature enough by that point to see the crap for what it was and laughed out loud and mocked it the whole time in the theater. She was embarrassed and upset at us afterwards, but we didn't care because we called her out on her BS. She's been very bitchy to us every since.
>>
>>65137015
>adopted anti slavery laws
Under English rule, the colonies had slavery for nearly 250 years. After the Americans took over in 1776, it only took us 50 years till we abolished slavery completely in the 1830s. Hundreds of years of European slavery. And it only took the U.S.A. one generation to undo your evil. Fuck off, Nigel. Your prayer mat is waiting.
>>
>>65136962
>>>/leftypol/
>>
>>65129967
>having student debt is BAD

lol, what a kuk, michael moore
>>
>>65131377
What the FUCK are you talking about? I'm not a fan of America but they're the most powerful nation in the world in terms of economics, technology, science, academia, and culture. Almost every other relevant country in the world relies on America for protection and it's probably one of the reasons that Europe's been trending downwards for the past few decades.
>>
File: 0.jpg (62 KB, 630x531) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
62 KB, 630x531
>it's a meme thread
>>
>>65137139
>middle class purchasing power
We dont operate under a caste system you fucking serf. Learn to upward mobility
>>
>>65136962
He on Wall Street Journal, NY Post, and Fox News.

Not exactly a huge chunk when you compare him to Ted Turner.
>>
I LOVE WEARING MOMMY'S PANTIES
>>
>>65137215

b-but America is a total shithole...(that I would love to emigrate to)
>>
>>65129967
Do we really need another Norwegian dick sucking documentary?
>>
File: J J J J J J J J J.jpg (46 KB, 399x328) Image search: [Google]
J J J J J J J J J.jpg
46 KB, 399x328
KEK
>>
>>65137254

Haha, holy shit. Are you serious? This is the list of assets of 21st century fox.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_assets_owned_by_21st_Century_Fox

Assets of News Corp

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_assets_owned_by_News_Corp
>>
>>65131377
We have the most centres of higher education, NASA, silicon valley, no Muslims etc
>>
>>65137316
don't click it's a virus
>>
>>65137215
>relies on America for protection
from what goy? those big bad TERRORISTS that are coming to TERRORIZE you
good goy
accept our security and nanny state, here watch this tv show, stay sedated, yesssssssssss
>>
>>65129967
Michael Moore’s surprising and extraordinarily winning “Where to Invade Next” will almost surely cast his detractors at Fox News and similar sinkholes into consternation. They get lots of mileage out of painting Moore as a far-left provocateur who’s all about “running America down.” But his new film is all about building America up, in some amazingly novel and thought-provoking ways. In my view, it’s one of the most genuinely, and valuably, patriotic films any American has ever made.

WATCH NOW

It comes billed not as a documentary but a comedy, and the first joke is its hilariously misleading title. You think it anticipates a stern, leftist denunciation of American foreign policy. Instead, Moore tells us the Joint Chiefs of Staff invited him to Washington, DC, to confess that all their wars since “the big one” have been disastrous and ask his advice. He responds by offering himself up as a one-man army who will “invade countries populated by Caucasians whose names I can mostly pronounce, take the things we need from them, and bring them back home to the United States of America.”
So, wearing his trademark baseball cap and literally wrapped in the flag, he sets off across the Atlantic searching out peoples to conquer who have things America needs. Yes, he knows all of these countries have their own share of problems. But he’s come, he says, “to pick the flowers, not the weeds.” And what a bouquet he assembles.
>>
>>65137252

are you implying a country should be nothing but affluence and the middle class shouldnt exist? because thats not possible. modern nations are primarily middle class.

>>65137150

is this bait? the colonists were of british heritage and obviously the social product of their time. it only makes sense people of similar social values would abolish slavery around the same time.
>>
>>65129967
This film will get Sanders elected. Based Mike.
>>
it's too bad jesus never got to see a burger king
>>
>>65137150
>1830s
you mean 1860's right?
>>
This deserves a higher score on RT than 13 Hours :^)
>>
>>65137338
> In Tunisia (the only non-European and only Muslim country visited), he hears how, after the country’s 2011 revolution, the new Islamist government tried to keep a guarantee of equal rights for women out of the constitution, but bowed to include it after a massive popular uprising.
>>
>>65137215
Military debt spending=/=to actual "strength" as a nation.
http://archive.lewrockwell.com/rep3/is-america-number-one.html
>>
>>65137368

>from what goy?

There were two World Wars in the past 100 years.
You honestly think war is never going to happen again in the future?
>>
Hello, this is the "movies" sub right?
I'd love to teach you all about the red-pill and the red-pill lifestyle
>>
>>65137252

it doesnt matter how you want things to be, wealth is measured by the purchasing power of the middle class, not by the amount of millionaires and billionaires. the majority of the population has more purchasing power in certain european countries than in the us, its not a big deal
>>
>>65137439

What the hell are you smoking? The US is, by far, the most powerful military in the world. Nothing else can even compare.

inbw
>muh cavemen with aks
>muh jungle people with aks

But you will, because you're underage and/or insecure foreigner, so carry on.
>>
>>65137368
Yeah, because if the US wasn't around then China, Turkey and Russia would be the nicest guys ever. Like I said, I'm not a fan of the US but they keep a relative stability in the world for Western nations.
>>
>>65137385
America doesnt have classes because of how big we are. Someone making $100k in San Francisco is uncomparable to $100k in the Midwest. The same job in North Carolina that pays $12/ hr can pay $30 in New York. It lends itself to upward mobility by allowing someone to scrimp and save in a high pay state and have better purchasing power in the other states. Sort of like an exchange rate.
>>
>>65129967
I liked Roger & Me. But his work has been horrendous shit since then.
>>
File: GOD.jpg (284 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
GOD.jpg
284 KB, 1920x1200
Is this It? This the place where the anime raids all over /pol/ are coming from? Fucling stop. Keep to your containment boards you utter subhuman weaboos
>>
>>65137446
>he thinks europe needed protecting
yeah so great we now have modern europe...
>>
>>65137479
See
>>65137505
You cant accurately measure purchasing power state to state
>>
>>65137512
>modern europe
You mean Syria 2.0?
>>
>>65137397
deep
>>
>>65135496
>mfw rich ass Califag
>>
>>65137553
>all those refuges
>just syrian
>>
>>65135496
>same as Indiana

JUST
>>
>>65137587
Im from Germany and i can say first hand that all the refugees I have seen are young children and women and all look distinctly Syrian. They need our help, I have invited three families to stay in my housenberg and am now posting from the shed out back. Gotta go check on my wife!
>>
>>65136922
that's where all the scandinavians immigrated to
>>
>Michael Moore's best yet
Maybe it's his best because he's out of country celebrating good things instead of monstering people in his homeland.

Christ, I never liked this guy because of his harassment-spectacle "journalism". And I say that as the biggest fan of Transmetropolitan where the protagonist does nothing but Michael Moore-style harassment.

He doesn't use his media power to change anything. He needs to use his fucking clout to point the sheep where they need to go and what to do but he just never does. He's just a bitch, just like every other bleeding heart out there.

Can't change shit if we can't get the money out of politics. When are you going to make a movie on that huh? Yunno, the REAL movie Wall Street doesn't want us to see? I didn't watch his Capitalism doc, but from the synopsis it doesn't seem like he covers money in politics.
>>
>>65137659
I hear you anon. Im from Sweden and my family has just given our living room to I think 5 30ish year old Muslim men, they are desperate. I cant find my daughter though, I should get back to looking for her.
>>
>>65137659
Im from Germany too! Where does your wife find halal condomsteins that fit the Muslim men? Theyre so much bigger than our little winkles
>>
OP here, keep the epic coming, this is gonna be my biggest r/4chan post yet
>>
>>65135496
Is that Missouri with a bigger GDP than Swissarmyland? Pathetic
>>
>>65131377
I know right, in Germany for example we still have a lower GDP but the GDP is an actual GDP here, in America it should be renamed so it doesn't count the millions of people living at the existential limit and or below in poverty, Americans only have the high GDP because so many rich people love there.
>>
>>65137991
>Americans only have the high GDP because so many rich people love there.

That's how GDP works you fucking idiot.

The Congo only has one of the lowest GDPs because barely any rich people live there.
>>
>>65137446
>the America saved the poor yurops from ebul Germany twice meme
A favourite of mine desu, anyone who actually knows his shit in World War history and knows the figures is able to tell how little America had to do with both outcomes in the conflict, Americans just cannot win a war unless it relies on guerilla tactics (like the Independence War)
>>
His politics aside, I unironically enjoy MM's movies for their entertainment value.
>>
>>65138047
it also means the vast majority of america (you) is poor as shit.
>>
>>65137991
Hello German friend. I am German Hamburg. Where to find halal bratwurst for white lady party with many Germany woman and my friennds. We are refugee and welcome ya?
>>
>>65138047
Obviously you fucking moron, but then it's not really telling of the average person but it only signifies how every rich asshole goes to America to save taxes

What I mean is that GDP is an average but the average gets skewed, just like in Congo, where just 1 person with 100 billions would raise the per capita by a huge amount but the normal people would still live the same
>>
>>65138149
Well, in my country there are rich people, and someday I will be one of them, Ivan
>>
>>65137947
I think you're confusing Denmark with Switzerland

>American educational system

I guess Moore has some valid points after all
>>
>>65138132
Ebin, at least where not a majority in our "own" country like you amerikeks can't even keep fucking shitskins outside of your fence, how fucking useless all of you are.
>>
DUDE EUROPE LMAO
>>
>>65138200
Keep dreaming, that's what keeps the average American going right, delusions?
>>
if libcucks love europe so much why don't they move there?
>>
>>65138266
Personally, I moved to America because I hate immigrants
>>
>>65138266
Lol, you can hate on them all you want but at least you can tell how many white people you have left in the US when they vote.
>>
>>65138315
What are you trying to say? White people are becoming a minority and shitskins vote for gib me dats?
>>
>>65138210
What was that unintelligible garbage? I just assume all European posters are muslim immigrants at this point
>>
>>65138493
>93
go back into hell, papa sataan
>>
>>65130094
thats not fair. harrison has been in great shape almost his entire life.
>>
I know some European girls who say they want to stay here after college because European men are such massive pussies. They told me they feel sorry for their friends at home, but at least they have Syrians who might be savages but are at least men
>>
Man, murricans are really salty that they were born in such a shitty country.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (102 KB, 724x866) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
102 KB, 724x866
>>65138610
nothing pleases slags more than big white american cock
>>
File: Cunt.jpg (52 KB, 970x675) Image search: [Google]
Cunt.jpg
52 KB, 970x675
>>65129967
>Michael Moore
>Relevant
You may as well be on his payroll since nobody here would have heard of this without you.
>>
Nice bait thread
Aussie
>>
>>65138671
Pathetic
>>
>>65138672
Is he saying that Nazi Snipers were heroic?
>>
>>65131377
you do know that a huge natural disaster could level half the country, and the resulting rebuilding process would boost the GDP but not really improve quality of life at all, right?

gdp is a shit tier indicator of how well a country is doing

katrina destroying nawlins boosted this country's gdp without improving it at all
>>
>>65138671
>american
>white

pick one
>>
>>65138809
>what is sarcasm
>>
>>65138833
t. Ahmed Salami Mohammed
>>
>>65137747

That capitalism film just shit on banks like Citi and health insurance firms
>>
>>65136343
>Americans like to invite niggers into their homes because they cant satisfy their women
>>
>>65138891
t. DeShawn
>>
>>65138958
It's spelled Daeshuan, shitlord
>>
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 620x465
Being a fatass is somewhat forgivable if you put effort into other parts of your appearance. He has long un-styled hair under a shitty old baseball cap and wears these gross t shirts and hoodies. He looks homeless. This is the only pic I can find of him where he actually has hair that's combed and styled like a professional adult. No wonder his wife divorced him.
>>
>>65131377
but that's true isn't it?

besides, how many people who say "muh GDP" are actually well-off financially? no debt, have time to yourselves to go on vacation, yadda yadda. be honest with yourselves, no epeening on an anonymous korean soap opera forum.
>>
>>65138863
That's not sarcasm.
>>
>>65135496
no source figures included. implying we should just trust this?
>>
>>65137149
Bowling for Columbine is honestly not bad but Jesus Sicko and Farenheit 9/11 are just cringe worthy
>>
>>65139082
Jeez, lighten up. It's a running joke. Europeans make fun of us for having a massive GDP and ultrapowerful military because they're mad their women keep vacationing here and never coming home, and we make fun of them for inviting millions of muslim men into their countries to bang what few women are left over from the female exodus to America. It's tit for tat
>>
>>65135496
"poorer" countries with a lower infant mortality rate, better access to healthcare/education/housing longer life expectancy ect.

But merkia is numbuh won because their plutocrats have more monies in their bank accounts.

>stay mad merifats
>>
File: extremities_edema_rt_ft.jpg (282 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
extremities_edema_rt_ft.jpg
282 KB, 1280x960
>>65129967
I can't wait until this fat fuck gets a diabetes-related amputation and goes to his precious Cuba for rehab.
>>
I always thought it would be cool to live elsewhere. I have only lived in Texas, Maryland, Ohio, Virginia, D.C., and New York. That being said, there are 196 countries or so in which one could call home with a few exceptions--I don't think for instance one could become a citizen of the PRC or one voluntarily would like to become a citizen of Transnistria. Or is it a matter of the grass is always greener? I wonder how much is perspective or state of mind. I've looked at different reports on indexes that measure economic freedom, corruption, happiness, safety, etc. America's near the top, but so are countries like Australia, New Zealand, Canada, etc. I think America's a great place to live if you're well-to-do or upper crust, just as it would be anywhere for that matter. What's a country with a strong middle class, or put another way, a great place to live if your middle class or have a middle class job?
>>
>>65129967
i've already seen the trailers. regardless of how factual or objective or impartial his work may or may not be, i like michael moore's work. i think it's entertaining. i don't really care how true it is. i see his documentaries as more entertainment than information.
>>
>>65129967
I wonder if he realizes that most European countries have a bit high unemployment. That most of the social programs are being abused by their own citizens (Look at the UK).

And that there is internal hatred for Eastern Europeans by the Westerners since they are "taking jobs away" (that they would not do anyway).

Most of the Health care is shit anyway, and I guess he goes visits Portugal ? Isn't that the country that almost went bankrupt next to Spain and Italy?

I mean the guy has no concept of reality for this one. A 300 million population vs Norway's 10million ?

Yeah sure prison rehab would be nice but that ain't happening.
>>
>>65129967
in argentina we are mostly niggers and have good health care and public college. having a minority of white people isn't the reason why you don't have those things.
>>
>>65140729
Lol we do have those things. Everyone who wants it get financial aid for free college and our healthcare is second to none. Ill take top notch American hospitals over free Argentinian doctors with hacksaws anyday
>>
>>65140079
At least cubans don't have to pay an arm and a leg for care unlike dumbfuck merkans do. But keep wage-slaving away to your precious lenders like a good goyim.
>>
>>65140814
"care"
>>
File: 1452772729343.jpg (37 KB, 650x376) Image search: [Google]
1452772729343.jpg
37 KB, 650x376
>>65138210
>>65138132
>>65137991
>that's right I'm German
>>
>>65137505

that explains the whole white privilege bullshit the US has been exporting
>>
>>65129967
Half of America lives in poverty. Sorry to break your bubble.
>>
File: 1446386895641.jpg (156 KB, 600x688) Image search: [Google]
1446386895641.jpg
156 KB, 600x688
>American GDP is high because it has shitty social programs
>"Yes, good worker, social welfare would make me po- I mean we poorer."
>>
>>65138671

So what she is trying to say is that she's a woman?
>>
>>65130094
>literally parroting reddit
Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.