[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it's a Brendan's mom tapes Wrestlemania episode
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 70
File: bMZDmiOaADBNRrB-1600x900-noPad.jpg (36 KB, 670x376) Image search: [Google]
bMZDmiOaADBNRrB-1600x900-noPad.jpg
36 KB, 670x376
>it's a Brendan's mom tapes Wrestlemania episode
>>
>>65111046

not tapes over?
>>
File: ZmtV4mUf.jpg (42 KB, 380x380) Image search: [Google]
ZmtV4mUf.jpg
42 KB, 380x380
>>65111075
Barb would never do that

Barb: So do you like this attorney?

Brendan: I don't know. I don't know him much.

Barb: Yeah, I know.

Brendan: Just like, well, his favorite animal is the same as mine.

Barb: What's that?

Brendan: A cat.

Barb: Yeah. Pretty soon you'll have two cats.

Brendan: Two cats?

Barb: Mm-hm. Whiskers and Feathers.

Brendan: Oh, yeah.

Barb (laughs): I got 'em for you.

Brendan: Yeah.

Barb: I love you, turkey.

Brendan: Why'd you call me that?

Barb: 'Cause you are my little turkey.

Brendan: I ain't little.

Barb: You're still my baby.
>>
>>65111046
It's a Brendan miss his Nintendos episode
>>
ya?
>>
>it's a Brendan was on his way to getting fit to achieve a gf but jail got too depressing so he got fatter than ever episode
>>
>>65111156
;_;
>>
So what's happening with Brendan? Is that smoking hot fox from the innocence thing or whatever still trying to get him out or have they given up at this point?
>>
I really don't understand how the cops could think he confessed anything after they watched their own tapes back. Like, in the heat of the moment I could see how they wouldn't realise how they're steering him, like someone's who's being cold-read doesn't realise that they're giving up info, but surely you'd realise it if you watched a tape of it?

Either way, telling him about the bullet was a colossal fuck-up.

>Oh shit we found a piece of evidence they don't know they left behind. Perfect!
>gotta snare him into saying something that connect him with the evidence...
>eh fuck it, let's just tell him about the evidence and hope he just agrees
>>
>>65113489
>implying they didn't know they were stearing him
They knew perfectly well what they were doing. They've literally been trained in how to do shit like this.
>>
>>65113489

A judge and two juries did.
Maybe you don't understand how a confession works?
>>
Ok I don't know anything about making a murderer but someone tell me why the fuck anyone would confess to a murder they did not commit?
>>
>>65113668
He's mentally retarded and easily pushed around
>>
>>65113638
A judge and two juries did what?
>>
>>65113668
they wouldn't let him leave till he confessed and being the pea brained moron that he is, he confessed.
>>
>>65113668
So the cops would stop asking him questions and let him go home and watch wrestlemania.
>>
>>65113668

Exhaustion and a desire to just get the interrogation over with

Why do so many people find a false confession impossible to understand?
>>
so should you literally never talk to police without a lawyer?
>>
>>65113668

B-B-Because he a good boy! He just dumb! He dindu nuffin!

Seriously. That's what the conspiracy-tards believe.
They believe that Brendan is apparently SO FUCKING DUMB that he gave a 4 hour confession where he voluntarily incriminated himself and other people, for no reason.

In b4:
>B-B-But they coerced him!
Please show me where they stuck a gun in his face and forced him to confess.

>B-B-But they kept asking him!
And? Since when are you obliged to give a different answer just because you were asked twice? And even if that was your conclusion, why is your first choice to give answers that incriminate yourself?

It's Avery-truther damage-control.
>>
What year did this take place?
>>
File: kermit.jpg (57 KB, 400x260) Image search: [Google]
kermit.jpg
57 KB, 400x260
>>
>>65113735

Determined that the Interrogation Process was valid.
>>
>>65113794
ken pls leave
>>
>>65113668
Dude actually thought he'd get to go home if he just answered the questions they wanted answered, so he just wanted to get it over with so he could go home and not have people keep asking him questions he didn't know the answers to.

Basically, retarded people and children are really easy to persuade. It's like when a kid says they're sorry for knocking a vase over or some shit, just because the parent accused them, and then it turns out they didn't actually do it.
>>
>>65113785
Only if you feel they're trying to pin a crime on you
>>
>>65113785
Over small things like traffic stops you can. Once you're arrested or even get the feeling they might suspect you. You lawyer up. Anything they ask after that without your lawyer present is inadmissible
>>
>>65113785
Yes. Never talk to them, even if you're 100% innocent. This advice has been given from prominent people with background in law
>>
>>65113805
>>
>>65113794
>it's a prize poster
>>
>>65113785
Only if you're being accused of a crime you didn't commit. Obviously you can talk to police officers casually, there's nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>65113794
>Please show me where they stuck a gun in his face and forced him to confess.
That's not the only form of coercion. Questioning someone of low mental capacity, that can't fathom their rights and what they should do in that situation for that long broke him down mentally. So in short no, anon, you are the dumb.
>>
>>65113820
hol up hol up. The interview his defense lawyer literally setting him up wasn't part of the original trial with a jury and was there really a jury present in the other hearing when it was? I say you're full of shit.
>>
>>65113794
And then the "Law enforcement are the blacks of the real world" brigade walks in.

>SHERRIFS DINDU NUFFIN

See, I can do it too.
>>
>>65113785
Unless you're really certain they can't possibly suspect you, and you're really certain that you won't get flustered or get fooled by a trick question, no.
>>
>>65113820
Which is a major fucking problem with the US justice system. You're not allowed to lead a witness in court, so why the fuck are you allowed to lead them in interrogation?

It doesn't matter if the Averys did it or not, the problem is that any idiot, and even bereaved normal people, could get convicted due to this way of interrogation. THAT'S what should get the real focus, not trying to get the Averys out of jail.
>>
I'm only on episode 5. Do they ever give this simp any sort of psych eval?
>>
Some good stuff in here

http://www.stevenaverycase.org/jurytrialtranscripts/
>>
File: image.jpg (687 KB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
687 KB, 5000x5000
>>65111046
He literally looks like feels guy.
>>
>>65113668
>tell us the truth
>tell us the truth
>you won't get in trouble if you tell us the truth
>tell the truth
>what you said is not the truth, tell the truth
>that was the truth, good job, thank you
>no you're doing it again, that's not true, tell the truth
>good job keep on telling the truth and everything will be A-OK
>okay dude fucking slow down on the truth telling and stick to the truths we're going for here

I know 16 year olds that are considered "intelligent" relative to their peers that would succumb to this within an hour.

It's ludicrous.
>>
>>65113794
>the threat of immediate, lethal action is the only form of coercion

Next time you're summoned for jury duty, please find a way to excuse yourself
>>
>>65113785
You should watch this. Srs.

http://youtu.be/6wXkI4t7nuc
>>
>>65113794
what a fucking idiot
>>
>>65113250
Man, I found her so annoying.
>>
>>65113668
the one who confessed was a semi-retarded sixteen-year-old with nobody really looking out for him.
>>
>>65114704

Please explain to me how he was "coerced" to confess. Being asked a question multiple times isn't "coercsion", nignog.
>>
>>65114654

You know fucking retarded 16-year-olds then.

Are you one of those shitty feminists that accuse frat-boys of "coercing" women into sex?
>>
File: jenaken16b.jpg (56 KB, 640x385) Image search: [Google]
jenaken16b.jpg
56 KB, 640x385
Reposting fresh interview with Ken "The real prize Kratz". Interviewer is a cute chick, slightly drunk, who asks questions like what would Kratz sext her. It's a must watch.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-jF2Q3wjFE
>>
File: LEL Bottle.jpg (33 KB, 448x599) Image search: [Google]
LEL Bottle.jpg
33 KB, 448x599
>>65114833

>no rebuttal
>>
>>65114011

>the problem is that any idiot, and even bereaved normal people, could get convicted due to this way of interrogation

You're assuming everyone is as fucking stupid as you.

I guess seeing that drooling mouth-breather in the interrogation-room really struck a chord with you. You must have felt some kind of tard-kinship with him.
>>
>>65111156
i always get a mixture of funny/sad feels when he says something like:

barb: how did you do that? (lie to the detectives)

brendan: ...mhm guessing

barb: what do you mean guessing?

brendan: thats how i do my homework

barb: i know thats how you do your hw

brendan: im stupid i dont know
>>
File: 1452924186906.jpg (70 KB, 562x530) Image search: [Google]
1452924186906.jpg
70 KB, 562x530
Reminder that Steven Avery and Brendan murdered and raped a woman in cold blood.
>>
>>65115664
>if you tell the truth (OUR TRUTH), good things will happen, if you tell lies (THE TRUTH) bad things will happen

>brendan had the EI of an 8 year old

>children always concede before an authority

1+1= ?
>>
File: Brendan_Fraser_cropped.jpg (72 KB, 563x600) Image search: [Google]
Brendan_Fraser_cropped.jpg
72 KB, 563x600
JUST
>>
>>65115890
Reminder that they were still framed.

We can't let frame-jobs get a pass just because it framed a guilty person.
>>
>>65115890

>implying Brendan didn't just see the bodyparts in the fire and didn't know how to process it
>>
>>65115788
I never claimed I could get fooled. I'm looking out for the legit-below-average-IQ-mentally-retarded people out there, and not happy about the cops using interrogation techniques that will implicate those people and let real killers walk free.
>>
>>65115614
this actually makes me feel bad. Its like no one stood up for the dumb kid that everyone picked on at Recess :(
>>
File: YOnaeMo.jpg (74 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
YOnaeMo.jpg
74 KB, 960x540
:3
>>
>>65113668
I remember being in kindergarten, and some kids hat blew off of his head, and me and my buddy laughed. The kid told the teacher that we knocked his hat off his head, so the teacher pulled us aside to tell us to apologize. Neither of us did it, so we weren't apologizing, but the teacher wouldn't let us leave until we both admitted to doing it and apologized to the kid. Eventually we had to if we wanted to go home.

It's pretty much the same situation, just Brendan has an even lower mental capacity than the average kindergartener, and the people interrogating him are literally trained to do that.
>>
>>65115950
IQs of 70

A murder committed by people who are barely more than animals would look like the most incompetent framejob possible if investigated by the most incompetent of police possible.
>>
>>65114011
>>65115788

There needed to be a mistrial though. He did not receive a fair trial due to a real fucking scumbag of a defense. His shitty defender allowed evidence that should have been inadmissible to be made of him, and it was used to convict him. The very root of his trial was flawed. It needed to be redone.

If we're going to take away someone's life by putting them in jail. It needs to be done correctly. The right thing can't be done for the wrong reasons. The United States is better than that. The kid needed a new trial, with a defender that wasn't trying to fuck him. I'm not even saying res Johnnie Cochran for the guy. Just one that actually tried even so slightly to defend him. Then use legit evidence to convict him guilty of his crime.
>>
>>65119990
Not even retards would decide to bring back the body from the quarry burnsite and dump it on their own lawn, or take a few pieces of the bones and bring them over to the quarry while leaving the rest.

The cops found the quarry dumpsite, found the car there or somewhere else, realised Avery did it and had tried to badly cover his tracks, and so planted that shit right back on him.
>>
>>65119942
>implying the mother didn't tell brendan he'd get to go to wrestlemania if he went and did everything the policemen said to do

IQ
of
>>
>>65120193
I'm convinced his lawyer was receiving money from the state. The most incompetent lawyer in the world couldn't have fucked up the way that slimy prick did.
>letting your legally retarded client be interviewed by the police alone for 3 hours
>>
>>65113785
Only provide the information you are required to. Otherwise don't.

>>65115727
god she is fucking adorable
>>
The oddest thing to me about the murder is where the hell could it have been done? There no way it was done in any of his buildings. Do you think a guy with an iq of 70 would be able to properly cleanse a brutally violent crime scene?
>>
>>65115788
Dude, people confess to stuff they didn't do all the time. If you are insecure by default some cops are like bulldogs. they cant let go. they longer the interrogation moves on the more pressure points they find to bury their teeth into.
>>
>>65118960

She sort of looks like what Taylor Swift would have looked like if things turned out differently.
>>
>>65120291
>you have actual recordings of me saying that but I couldn't possibly have said that, because that'd be retarded! -shiteating grin-

He and that fuck who fake-cried about the blue ribbon to misdirect people were so fucking punchable.
>>
>>65120392
No one could have cleaned that garage. There was shit everywhere, and the cops went through all of it without finding any blood (or bleach for that matter).
>>
>>65120392
>a brutally violent crime scene

This is where the cops fucked up I think. They made the nephew make up this ultra-violent ordeal which would have made the place almost impossible to clean up, which in turn makes it seem like Avery couldn't have done it. In reality there was no violent crime scene.

He probably just tard-raged after she rejected his advances and knocked her into something, hitting her head and knocking her out with a bad head-injury which to his eyes seemed fatal or likely to give him an attempted-murder charge or something. Then he had to finish her off and get rid of the body because he knew what'd happen if he got arrested for that attack. No prolonged violent rape, no tying her to a bed, no cut throat, no gruesome beating and no shooting her several times, he didn't even have bring her into any of the buildings. Just bundle her body into the car and bring her to the quarry to burn.
>>
>>65120931

That makes a lot of sense actually. Completely changes my perspective on things.

>I am the anon you replied to.
>>
File: 1452226107148.jpg (88 KB, 411x411) Image search: [Google]
1452226107148.jpg
88 KB, 411x411
>>65111156
>>
>>65115700
believe it or not 16 year olds can be pretty stupid, especially if they are shit scared being interrogated by police, expecially if their iq is 70. but no i guess i'm probably just a feminist???
>>
>He plays games with the other inmates
>"EY YO BRENDAN IT'S TIME TO PLAY HIDE DA SAUSAGE!"

Post yfw Brendan got fat because his boyfriend likes big white booty.
>>
>>65120931

I know 22s are weak-ass bullets and don't make a lot of noise, especially from the guns these hicks have, but still audible to neighbors if it was done around his trailer?

Say he tard stomped her, panicked, then and drove her out in the Rav4 to somewhere more remote with a gun to finish her off where people wouldn't hear a 22. Brought her back, then the damage to the body was done by the fire and further attempts to destroy the bones.

I think his he's guilty, but for the wrong reasons. There needs to be another trial, where hopefully his guilt is proven by proper evidence. We can't have people in jail for the wrong reasons no matter how bad they are. I think a couple of those officers did tamper with evidence and need to be brought to justice as well. Why the fuck was any officer, in any capacity besides first response allowed on the crime scene at all considering the lawsuit conflict?

The broken seals on his old evidence files was really, really disturbing to me.
>>
>>65121970

When I heard that, all I was thinking

>plays dodge trying to get raped by the brothers
>>
>>65122379

then why the fuck was that bullet in the garage I'm thinking...additional tampering?
>>
>>65113826
This.
>>
Another really disappointing part of this ordeal is that he wasn't able to completely bankrupt that piece of shit police department and town for the damages they did to his life by those 18 years of wrongful imprisonment. He was already a messed up hick, what the fuck do you think 18 years of wrongful imprisonment did to him? All that nigger cum pumped into his brain just fucked him up even more.

That judge was a real piece of shit saying saying his crimes have gotten worse and that he's has worsened as a person. Of course he fucking has, he was in wrongfully jailed longer than most of the people on this forum have been alive. I can't imagine what that would turn me into. I'd probably want to kill everyone in that fucking town. It doesn't excuse him of murder, but there's no doubt that his life was actually ruined by that town and its shitty law enforcement. In a way, law enforcement did kill that girl. They took a stupid retarded hick, and made him into a murderous stupid retarded hick.
>>
>>65120216
They have IQs of 70. You have no idea how they think or what they thought they'd accomplish.
>>
Watching this, the thing which is most disturbing is that a horde of experienced law-enforcement agents of various degree don't seem to understand exactly how retarded Brendan is.

Listening to him for five second, anyone else would just give up on speaking with him at all. Clearly, nothing he says makes any sense at all.

Avoiding the question of whether or not he actually did it, it is infuriating to hear the detectives and prosecution relentlessly asking him questions that only a higher-functioning person could have any hope of understanding. It makes me torn between thinking it really is a frame job, or thinking that the cops themselves are actually only slightly more intelligent than Brendan
>>
>>65113794
Fuck off edgelord, the cops are literally used to getting hardened criminals to incriminate themselves, they'd have no problem with some backwards teenager.
>>
>>65113668
Autism
>>
>>65111156
;___;
>>
>>65115820
>I'm guessing
>plainly obvious in the "confessions' that that's what he's doing

god fucking dammnit

how in the hell did this kid get convicted
>>
>>65111046

He didn't age so good
>>
>>65115727
>so, Dean Strang, Jerry Buting, Ken Kratz
>....fuck, marry, kill?

my sides
>>
File: still my boy.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
still my boy.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>65111156

Who /stillmyboy/ here?
>>
>it's a DA uses questionable techniques to advance questionable evidence to convict inbreds of questionable guilt and questionable intelligence episode

mfw
>>
>>65124685
>implying this shit is even remotely related to wrestlemania

chaz pls go
>>
This nigga gained wait in jail
>>
File: levy.jpg (15 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
levy.jpg
15 KB, 320x320
>>65124718
>it's a no-nonsense, qt3.14, reaction shot episode
>>
>It's a they show only 5 minutes of a 3 hour confession and people asume its coerced episode.
>>
>>65124718
I'm not so sure about any of that.
>>
>entire series is ten hours long
>same length as brendans interrogation

what fucking insanity
>>
>>65113820
>>65113638
So what? Is your point that the decision is correct on that basis alone?

No one's denying what a judge and two juries "determined". Judges and juries are frequently wrong.
>>
>>65113668
IQ OF 75
>>
>>65115788
>just stop being retarded bro it worked for me
>>
>>65114654
>>you won't get in trouble if you tell us the truth
They never said that though. They said they couldn't help him if he didn't tell the truth.
>>
>>65113668

Look maybe he did it, maybe he didn't. But here is a clip of a law professor getting most of his law students, who are probably all quite a bit smarter than Brendan, to indict themselves. Never talk to the police.

http://www.askmen.com/news/entertainment/law-professor-shows-class-how-it-s-easy-to-be-tricked-into-lying.html
>>
>>65113794
>an intellectually impaired child is taken into a room by two investigators trained in interrogation techniques, a parent, relative, guardian, teacher, or lawyer is not present, and is then, for several hours, asked dozens of prompting and leading questions, accused of lying, told that he cannot be helped if he keeps saying the things he is saying
>>
>just admits to being involved in a rape/murder
>next sentence he says is about if he'll be able to make it to class to turn in his hw in an hour
>later when being taken to jail
>asks if he'll be home in time for wrestlemania

he clearly understands what is going on and isn't retarded. how the fuck wasn't a lawyer there?
>>
>>65125872
he was somewhere between 69-73 actually

below 70 is legally disabled
70-85 is bordeline intellectual disability
>>
>>65124756

I never made that implication. Although it is a combat sport. The correlation would be that he's "still her baby".
>>
>>65118960
she looks 100% slavic
>>
File: 1453282374198.gif (342 KB, 500x269) Image search: [Google]
1453282374198.gif
342 KB, 500x269
>>65111046
watching this made me realize how fucked up USA really is

how can anyone live in that shithole?
>>
>>65127871
dont be inbred and stupid in Wisconsin
good thing you only fit the first two
>>
File: 12-angry-men.jpg (23 KB, 448x252) Image search: [Google]
12-angry-men.jpg
23 KB, 448x252
The concept of jury always boggled me. Why is this allowed? It's current year for god's sake.
>>
>>65128010
>you'll never get everyone who is supposed to participate in a jury to use jury nullification
>>
File: 131377381261.jpg (3 KB, 128x128) Image search: [Google]
131377381261.jpg
3 KB, 128x128
mfw those guys are still in prison

I didn't expect it would end like that
>>
File: potatoman.jpg (67 KB, 770x433) Image search: [Google]
potatoman.jpg
67 KB, 770x433
at least being in jail made brendans acne better
maybe i should confess to something i didnt do
>>
File: 1295660087918.jpg (27 KB, 183x183) Image search: [Google]
1295660087918.jpg
27 KB, 183x183
>>65128249
How can you get fat in jail? Don't you get enough food just to barely cover the human needs? Is Brendan terrorizing other inmates and stealing their food? Maybe he's guilty after all?
>>
File: 1414197140318.jpg (54 KB, 564x518) Image search: [Google]
1414197140318.jpg
54 KB, 564x518
>>65111156
>his mom, grandparents, and most of his family will be dead by the time he gets out
>>
File: 2.png (136 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
2.png
136 KB, 300x300
>mentioned losing weight to get gf
>witnesses say he lost lots of weight
>see him after years in jail
boy had heart
>>
>>65128358
I'll be fucking dead before he gets out. Wasn't it 2057?
>>
>>65124830

Glad someone else noticed this qt p2t
>>
Brendan may not be guilty but Steven obviously is.

After the first girl put him in jail for 18 years he's obviously harbouring a deep resentment of women.
>>
>>65128353
prisons only offer cheap fattening foods high in carbs. a lot of people put on weight in prison.
>>
>>65128249

>when you can't watch wrestlemania so you start turning yourself into Brock Lesnar
>>
>>65122995
I've had to tell this to people a million times. Due wasn't up to snuff to begin with. 18 fucking years and anybody would have some pretty deep demons. He didn't even get any support post prison to help him adjust once the happiness for freedom wore off.
>>
File: u8Q6aTf.jpg (57 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
u8Q6aTf.jpg
57 KB, 500x334
>>65111156
>>65115820
>>
File: file.png (311 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
file.png
311 KB, 500x375
>implying you wouldn't
>>
>>65128891

calf game on point tbqh
>>
>>65123238
They want to get a conviction. They don't give 2 fucks about Brendan. They've done 1000 of those with most being people of below average IQ. Just another day at the office.
>>
>>65129293
>They've done 1000 of those with most being people of below average IQ

To be fair, most criminals are black
>>
File: niggers.jpg (498 KB, 928x1488) Image search: [Google]
niggers.jpg
498 KB, 928x1488
>>65129360
>>
File: 1441457846971.jpg (27 KB, 398x348) Image search: [Google]
1441457846971.jpg
27 KB, 398x348
>>65129360
>>
>>65129415
>>
The problem is when you live in a hick town full of inbred morons, a jury of your peers is full of inbred morons.
>>
>>65129415
kek what comic is this
>>
>>65111156
>murderers have parents
LET'S JUST SET THEM ALL FREE IF THEY PROMISE NOT TO MURDER ANY MORE
>>
>>65129619

>murderers have parents

To be fair, most of them just have one.
>>
>>65128249
Smoother face, wider butthole

Pretty good deal tbch
>>
>>65114756

thanks for posting this. informative and pretty entertaining.

definitely worth a watch anons

I loved the boxing analogy to police interviews
>>
>>65115735
No point bandying words with an idiot.
>>
Yeah?
>>
File: anti troll99.png (34 KB, 732x606) Image search: [Google]
anti troll99.png
34 KB, 732x606
>>65130276

You sure showed him who is the superior debater.
>>
>>65129619
You must not have watched it. Say what you want about Avery, but there's no way this kid is guilty of anything other than being dumb as a fucking rock.
>>
>>65113668
>Admit to brutally murdering a kidnapped women
>Ask if you will be out by 1:29pm so you can do a school project
Why do you think? The kid didn't understand the situation and the detectives fed him his lines.
>>
>>65129917
Nah, they put the tards in seg. Or at least that's where they put them where i was, but I was in a federal prison so it may be different
>>
I wonder if Brendan is aware that Cena is a 15 time world champion
>>
>black kids know to only tell the cops that you dindu nufin
>rednecks have not figured that out
>>
>>65130791
>Nah, they put the tards in seg.

Isn't that a bit racist? I mean, it's 2016.
>>
>>65130868
Gonna go ahead and look past the weak bait and just say no.
>>
File: kings.jpg (129 KB, 600x772) Image search: [Google]
kings.jpg
129 KB, 600x772
>>65130961

So it's fair that former kings, who only have lowered IQs because of slavery, are seperated from the general population? Even in prison there is no equality.
>>
>>65130868
>>65130961
>>65131031
Oh I see. Thought you were trying to bait by calling retards a race. Sadly, the mudslimes get put in with all the regular people
>>
Lawyer here. Since I just got home from work and have nothing better to do I will give you the quick rundown.

If a cop has reasonable suspicion that you are acting unlawfully, they have a right to ask for your name and identification. Reasonable suspicion is far less demanding than the probable cause standard; this is generally known as a Terry stop rather than a search based on the Supreme Court precedent in Terry v. Ohio.

Police must advise you of your constitutional rights if they engage in custodial interrogation. (Sometimes referred to as being Mirandized, because this concept comes from the holding in Miranda v. Arizona.)

The two key words there are "custodial" and "interrogation." The latter is easier to define. Basically if the police are asking questions relating to a crime (outside of information sought to be gained to deter an imminent threat) it is interrogation. The question of whether you are in "custody" is much more complex. Generally, if a reasonable person does not feel free to leave, he or she is in "custody," and the police must advise the witness of their constitutional rights. Factors included in this analysis are: location of the interrogation, physical restraint, age and mental ability of the witness.

Once you are apprised of your rights, you can exercise them. Of course, you have the right to remain silent. You do not have to say a single thing to the police. You may also assert your right to counsel, at which point the police must stop questioning until you have a lawyer.

At the end of the day, context is critical when dealing with police. Routine traffic stop? Answer their questions and be honest. Police show up at your door asking about a missing person? Immediately assert the right to counsel (after you have been Mirandized) and say nothing.

By the way this is in no way offered as legal advice. If you are charged with a crime or otherwise implicated, I recommend you hire a lawyer.
>>
File: doubt.jpg (16 KB, 200x303) Image search: [Google]
doubt.jpg
16 KB, 200x303
>>65131188
>Lawyer here.
>>
So was the documentary originally going to be just Steve's false imprisonment and then his civil suit?
>>
>>65132430
good question samalam
>>
What is Brendan in prison for? There's no evidence of rape...?
>>
>get tired of the "muh feels" arguments
>turn off the series and read about what happened
>oh, they left out the entire part of the story about how they are both guilty as fuck

Thank fuck I didn't watch more than the 3rd episode, what a waste of time.
>>
>>65133895
>being this conformist
>buying this hard into the dominant status quo

Nigga, you dumb.
>>
>>65133895
YAAAAAAAAAAH?
>>
>>65114534
Strang's closing argument is the thing that legend's are made of. Fuck, what a based lawyer.
>>
>>65133895
>That part where Jodi is on the phone with Steve
>Steve is telling her how she is all he wants in life and how much he loves
>She is just awkwardly responding with yesses and okays
>Steve gets annoyed that she is incredibly detached from the conversation.
>It turns out Stachowski called Avery a "monster," and said he beat her frequently and threatened to electrocute her while taking a bath (and that he claimed he'd get away with it). She said that he was so abusive that she once consumed rat poison so that she'd be taken to the hospital and get away from him. She also said that her supportive statements captured during the documentary were made under duress, and that Avery threatened to harm her if she didn't speak well of him.
>>
>>65111046
is he from Finland?
>>
>>65134508
>believing a fame whore who was only with Avery for the money to begin with

Do you also post about how all the Cosby accusers are 100% right and in no way doing this for fame?

FWIW, several people related to the doc have said she's full of shit and her participation was 100% on her own accord. Doesn't she get arrested for not obeying court orders to stay away from the Avery's?

>hurrr durrr he made me do it frum jail
>>
>>65134451
Which page is that on?
>>
>>65115727
This is good
>>
>>65132430
no, they started the documentary when they read that he got charged with murder

they thought it would be interesting subject matter due to his prior wrongful conviction...and then they got extremely lucky

it's like The Staircase - those guys flew out 2 weeks after Peterson was charged, got in with the defence team and then all of a sudden there's military prostitutes, a second woman found dead at the bottom of a staircase in Germany, exhumation of bodies, the worst blood spatter analyst in the history of the world, and Peterson and his defence team giving a ridiculous level of access to absolutely everything they did to build their strategy
>>
>>65134508
>alcoholic convict doing interviews for money with publicity-whore Nancy Grace years after everything happened
>>
>>65134894
Fourth one up from the bottom, I believe. It starts out with his closing argument. You should be able to find it.
>>
As a Canadian this is very frustrating to watch. How is any of this legal? How are they able to convict Steven of murder when they have no blood (except inside the RAV4 and on the contaminated bullet) and no evidence of him murdering her? Based on the "evidence" they have it could have been anybody on the property that killed her.

And how can they not realize Brendan is mentally ill? Are they all fucking retarded?

And how can you not tell that the fucking ex boyfriend killed the girl? He kept phoning her and went into her phone and deleted the voice mails after she was killed. What a fucking gong show. I used to envy the states for their high sentencing when it came to murderers because we only give out 5-10 year sentences if they purposely kill somebody. But if this is how it is happening then I envy nothing about your system.

4 months later, "Hey we found a key, right out in the open"
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1269x952) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1269x952
How did he get so fat in jail? They must be feeding them REALLY WELL!!
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 306x545) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 306x545
The real mystery is how did THIS happen??!?!
>>
>>65135447
They probably just lowballed him a diploma. He's in prison until he rots anyway, not like he needs it.
>>
>>65135447
He passed his coloring test...
>>
>>65113826

Can't This any harder.
>>
>>65135399
As a Canadian I'm more frustrated that saying something like "I don't like transsexuals" or "I'd rather hire on merit" can literally be an arrestable offense. Fuck this coddled pussified country.
>>
>>65135413
No shit! Wtf!!!
>>
>>65135544
Shouldn't you be busy making syrup?
>>
>>65111156
It's Fredders, not Feathers.
>>
>>65135544
How can you sit down with a retarded person for 3 hours and be happy you coerced a confession out of them and then blatantly lie on TV about the "facts" you just received?
>>
>>65135447
>american education system
>>
>>65115727

Fucking gold.

>>65135521

He colored a picture of Len Kachinsky's cat for his senior project.
>>
Daily reminder that this is what actually happened:

>Steve calls her round using hidden caller ID so she doesn't recognize the voice, says his name is Bobby
>She arrives, is upset that she was deceived and it's the Avery's again, creeped out by Steven
>Steven asks about her car "wow that's a nice new car, lookit got dem power windows annat"
>Opens her hood to check it out
>Pulls out the radiator hose

>She drives off down the road after she's done taking pics
>Bobby is on his way down the highway to "go hunting" with Steven
>Steven tails her in his car, as she breaks down up ahead
>Meets her on the side of the road, grabs and drags her off into the woods and rapes her
>Bobby turns up not expecting that he's actually been invited because he has a gun
>Steven uses Bobby's gun on her
>Bobby get's pissed off because his gun and evidence is what killed her, so they agree to put her body in her car and drive it out to the quarry, it's getting dark
>They burn her at the quarry and stash the licence plates from her car out there

>They go back to Steven's property, he stashes the RAV4 against the fence aways off from his trailer, it's dark, he sets a couple branches against it, looks pretty well hidden to him of an IQ of 70 at night

>Steven plans on pulling out some of the expensive valuables from the RAV4 or even selling it, not the usual shitheaps he gets given to him, figures he's got at least a week before or if anyone ever even comes up, probably thinks it's so unlikely that he'd go to jail again, probably feels immune

>Bobby pissed Steven was basically not gunna give any of them any of the 30mill
>Bobby fears Steven used him and his gun to be the fall guy

>Decides to come clean to the cops early and tell them what Steven did, tells them where to find all the evidence
>The cops locate the ashes at the quarry along with the plates, Lenk calls in the car ahead of time from these
>They plant the evidence on his property to aid a correct conviction

Fin
>>
File: ayy lmao.jpg (169 KB, 1262x720) Image search: [Google]
ayy lmao.jpg
169 KB, 1262x720
>>65121970
>tfw brendan got turned out into a prison PAWG
>>
>>65135714

pictures pretty dank, got anything else lik eit? not necessarily of this guy. and he is guilty btw famalam.
>>
>>65135719
Oh it's completely ridiculous, and I was legitimately angry when that guy working with his laywer had him fucking draw out what he claimed he did. I'm just saying there's tons of ridiculous bullshit that goes on in the justice system here.
>>
>>65136069
jesus those are two ugly-ass people, even without the swap
>>
>>65136120
He's innocent, dough.

>dindu nottin
>>
>Papa Avery not as loud and hilarious as he used to be in that last episode when going through his garden

;_;
>>
>>65136004
>>Steve calls her round using hidden caller ID so she doesn't recognize the voice, says his name is Bobby

you fucked up from the first line anon, Avery called the Auto Trader office to request that Teresa, who had been there 6 times before

>>She arrives, is upset that she was deceived and it's the Avery's again, creeped out by Steven

"please go to Avery Road to photograph a van"
"OK"
*arrives*
"damn, its this place again,and the same guy I've photographed cars for 6 times before how did I get tricked!"

>Steven asks about her car "wow that's a nice new car, lookit got dem power windows annat"
>Opens her hood to check it out
>Pulls out the radiator hose

oh so now we're just making things up?
>>
File: superthumb.jpg (71 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
superthumb.jpg
71 KB, 300x250
Damn I never felt as bad for anything than I did for Brendan. He was completely fucked over and the cops knew he likely had nothing to do with it. The jury were fuckasses.

Imagine not knowing that day would be the last time you'd get up from your own bed, eat breakfast, go to school for the last fucking time ever without even knowing it. He's been rotting away ever since.
>>
>>65135447

No child left behind
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlqQt5Ny_Ck
>>
File: 1436724703239.jpg (65 KB, 706x706) Image search: [Google]
1436724703239.jpg
65 KB, 706x706
>>65136454
papa avery is a jolly old man
>>
>>65115727
brilliant
>>
>>65137308
Im just glad he's never going to breed.
>>
>>65138396

Well he's getting bred just by tons of black guys.
>>
>>65135447
Great, so he will be able to read the yearly novelizations of Wrestlemania I plan on sending him.
>>
File: 1451790116601.jpg (6 KB, 268x284) Image search: [Google]
1451790116601.jpg
6 KB, 268x284
>>65138396
>at the end when he said he'll never have a wife and have kids
>>
File: 1440249485708.png (99 KB, 227x332) Image search: [Google]
1440249485708.png
99 KB, 227x332
>>65115727

I-is she married?
>>
>>65113794
Back to /pol/, neetsoc
>>
Britbong here, an I have a couple of general questions.
1.What the fuck is up with the accents?
2.How common are places that are this backward?
3.What was up with the Halbach brother?
4.Who was the best Avery?
> inb4 Chuck's Seed and Feed Avery
>>
>>65139035

He said nothing /pol/ish. Nice argument anime user.

>>65139080

1. pretty rare accents unless you go into bumfuckistan
2. probably about as common as in places in europe, per capita
3. creepy ass cracker, but his sister was raped and murdered and burned so i can't judge the guy for anything
4. the dad was pretty based. the rest are all tied for worst.
>>
>>65139080
1. Wisconsin inbreds
>>
>>65115727

The look in her eye, you just KNOW they banged

Ken Kratz is known to be THE most hung guy in Manitowoc County, possibly one of the biggest in Wisconsin. His cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantuan thickness that would rival Steven Avery. I'm estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed Jena Friedman's pussy.

They would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with Ken barely able to force it past the knob, and Jenna moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on Ken's throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..

I bet she still masturbates to the memory of it
>>
>>65139243
Sounds like you sure do, faggitron.
>>
>>65124552
>"Marry Ken Kratz, Fuck Dean Sprang, Kill jerry, I dont really have much connection to jerry"
>>
>>65139325

Sure do what? Imagine her begging for it?
>>
>>65139380
Holy fuck are "Mean" Dean and Jerry "The Wildcat" a bombastic duo or what? I mean the jury must've been straight up retarded.
>>
File: 1453194696161.jpg (168 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1453194696161.jpg
168 KB, 645x773
>>
>>65131401
Lawyers are more than just Denny Crane types. A lot of them are pretty regular people with shitty careers.
>>
>>65139470

>normies
>on /tv/
>in a wrestlemania thread

Doubt.jpg
>>
File: 2016-01-21 03.12.32.jpg (1023 KB, 1439x1379) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-21 03.12.32.jpg
1023 KB, 1439x1379
>>65139437
Allstars 2k16
>>
File: antwon.gif (2 MB, 331x197) Image search: [Google]
antwon.gif
2 MB, 331x197
>>65139520
Please, more?
>>
File: PSmG2bg.jpg (30 KB, 534x401) Image search: [Google]
PSmG2bg.jpg
30 KB, 534x401
>>65139551
Not many dank Strang'r memes sad to say
>>
>>65139496
>Literally believing in an us vs. them dichotomy made up by r9k
>Genuinely thinking you have to be a fucked up no-lifer to hit up 4chan every now and again
Sad fucking world you live in
>>
what is this thread wtf
>>
File: sad turtle.jpg (22 KB, 400x307) Image search: [Google]
sad turtle.jpg
22 KB, 400x307
>>65139649

>getting this offended over a little banter

sad fucking world you live in lad. i'm sure you are completely normal, well adjusted and put together pussy magnet though. and only come here "now and again"
>>
>>65139750
WWE Thread
>>
>>65139750

>he doesn't know he's on /asp/
>>
File: WrestleMania22.jpg (119 KB, 340x470) Image search: [Google]
WrestleMania22.jpg
119 KB, 340x470
>tfw Brendan didnt get to see John Cena make Triple H tap out to win the WWE championshio at Wrestlemania
>>
>>65139520
Deano and Jer-Bear were honest to god the Dream Team.

I almost wish they had defended Brendan instead, because I'm like 90% sure Steven did it.
>>
>>65139808
>he
Silly boy ;))
>>
File: viper 10.jpg (151 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
viper 10.jpg
151 KB, 500x500
>>65139841

>implying he didn't El Chapo his way to ringside seats, and made his way back to the pen for role call
>>
>>65139850
>he doesnt think Bobby Dassy and Scott Tadych did it.

Normie
>>
The black man who did the theme is a fucking hack

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_6zR9DCdWY

https://youtu.be/T4DPzt6pxqE?t=1m43s
>>
>>65139869

>xir wants attention

Consider me squicked the fuck out
>>
>>65139883

I actually kind of think Teresa's little brother did it.

But I could see Scott and Bobby too.
>>
>tfw I witnessed (audibly) someone's death and was questioned by police briefly
>tfw I was never called in as a witness in a trial

booooooooooooooo
>>
>>65139913
If it was anyone close to Teresa is was the ex boyfriend, but both the brother and Ex obviously knew more than they let on.
>>
>>65113794
>Please show me where they stuck a gun in his face and forced him to confess.

that's not how coercion works, faggot
>>
File: RVD-main.png (341 KB, 615x400) Image search: [Google]
RVD-main.png
341 KB, 615x400
>>65139841

It was a good WM.

Especially for Rob Van Dam.
>>
>brandon lost a bunch of weight and was crying a lot
>prosecution says its because he was wracked with guilt over killing theresa
>its because his girlfriend dumped him and people were bullying him over his weight
>he got fat again in prison
feels bad
>>
>>65139969

You and everyone thinks that it was a great big conspiracy to convict two retards should watch "rebutting a murderer". The netflix one is biased in a way to make you think they are innocent. It has an agenda from episode one and carries it until the end.

Obviously, so does one called "rebutting a murderer", but at least know both sides of a subject before you think you are an expert lawyer.
>>
>>65120625
The fake crying made me want to rip my hair out.

Even her brother (who probably killed her) didn't cry once.
>>
>>65140026
>Minds on the 'rastlin
>Punk bitch Cops keep asking me questions
>Guess Ill agree with em they said id go home sooner

Basically how it went. Kid had no idea was setting himself up
Congratulation Brendan, You played yourself.
>>
>It's another holocaustâ„¢ movie episode
>>
>>65139943
Something that stuck out to me was Teresa's video diary or whatever that was.
>I love my sisters, I love my parents...
>[pause]
>I love my whole family, of course.
Hmmmmm.
>>
>>65137792
was*
he died a few weeks ago
>>
>>65140026

This

Threadly reminder that he wasn't a little babby who threw a little meow meow over a campfire over a dare and it accidentally caught on fire.

He was 22 and doused it in gasoline and set it on fire. There was also dna found under Theresa's hood that wasn't mentioned in cuckflix doc.

You'll cowards don't even look at both sides of the story. Mediocre.
>>
>>65111046
He deserves to spend the rest of his life in prison for being so god damn stupid.
>>
>>65127871
by smoking a lot of weed
>>
>>65140087
>Minds on the 'rastlin

Fuck you got me. Burst out laughing. I'm not saying that brock lesnar in the making JUST tier retard is guilty, but there's more to the story than Netflix leads you to believe. They won though, shit got a lot of publicity.
>>
>>65128353
Prison food barely has any nutrition its all super high carb and high fat Z-grade meat and potatoes.

That's why a lot of people lift and get pretty big in prison.

Otherwise you literally just sit around for 20 hours a day.
>>
File: justin just weed my friend.png (339 KB, 615x571) Image search: [Google]
justin just weed my friend.png
339 KB, 615x571
>>65140143
>>
>>65131188
>I recommend hiring a lawyer.

Yeah, I bet you do. Anybody else notice how lawyers always say "don't talk to the police, hire a lawyer."
>>
>>65140175

>no protein or nutrients
>leaving humanity behind

Pick one. It's shitfood, but it has nutrients because they have requirements. They might just mix up a bunch of shit and make a "loaf" out of it, but it's good for you famalam.
>>
>>65140107
he was actually only 19 when the cat incident happened which makes it even worse imho
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1471x2120) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1471x2120
>>65140180
>>65140143
>>
>>65139850

I wonder what the actual legal community thinks of their defense strategy. Not just us netflix losers. They definitely seemed like they cared and believed in their client, well, after avery got 400k from the state they sure did.

Obviously all the public defenders were flunkies that got their JD out of one of those "claw grabbing" machines then barely passed the bar.

The way that they spoke and in their objections you can tell that these guys are quality compared to the PDs, but how quality?
>>
>>65140237

Worse for who? I might be wrong about it, but if he was younger I'd cut him more slack. Either way, who the fuck does that.
>>
File: canadas main man.gif (3 MB, 402x205) Image search: [Google]
canadas main man.gif
3 MB, 402x205
>>65140252
>>
>>65115727
>it was a nurse who poked a hole in the vial
>What was her name?
>She d-died
>CONVINENT

Literally the Roast of Ken Kratz
>>
>>65140259

They were top men tbqh
>>
>>65140268
i hate shitty teens
>>
>>65140304

>W-well they still said im a piece of shit

Laughed every time he said shit like that. He was alpha at times though.
>>
>>65140259

This is a good question. The civil rights lawyer that recommended them spoke really highly of them, so I'd assume that other lawyers would approve.

Dean Strang could play Atticus Finch in a movie tbqfh.
>>
>>65140308

Source? Or are you a lawyer yourself, if so, what kind of law?
>>
File: Tanaka_(7).png (97 KB, 480x280) Image search: [Google]
Tanaka_(7).png
97 KB, 480x280
>>65140180
>>65140252

He got cucked by the UN and is a lazy cunt so he literally will not legalize marijuana.

All the idiots who voted for him simply due to weed are gonna get mighty pised.
>>
File: canada lmao.jpg (48 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
canada lmao.jpg
48 KB, 720x540
>>65140356
>>
>>65140332
>hes a defence attorney now
>Lives in the shadow of Crazy Jerry and Mean Dean
>Only gets leftover cases that the Dynamic duo are to busy for
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 70

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.