[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.theguardian.com/film/201 6/jan/19/oscars-2016-aca
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 166
Thread images: 20
File: 4124.jpg (62 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
4124.jpg
62 KB, 620x372
http://www.theguardian.com/film/2016/jan/19/oscars-2016-academy-president-heartbroken-by-lack-of-diversity

>Oscars president Cheryl Boone Isaacs says she is ‘heartbroken’ by absence of non-white acting nominees and says it is time for ‘big changes’

What...what the fuck is wrong with these people? What kind of bizarre world are we living in were people are "heartbroken" over the fact that in a majority white country, the majority of actors are also white?

America is not South Africa. Black people here are only 13% of the population, only 1 in 10 actors should be black if you actually want to mimic our racial make-up.

These people and their insane victim complex is getting out of control.

Every time they do this shit they are just alienating more white people who didn't have a problem with black people but now they do.
>>
>>65071919
>by absence of non-white
Aka just black people.

Literally these negroes don't really give a fuck about the other minorities.
>>
there isnt a single non-white actor nominated for an acting award. not agreeing with what they are saying necessarily but this also violates the 13% figure.
>>
>>65071985

this

No one dares attack the studios for casting. The Chinese population for their viewing habits.

It's gonna be awkward next year after they start affirmative action, for the couple token black nominees.
>>
Use the catalog before posting a thread. There are already multiple threads about this. What makes you think yours is special?
>>
>>65071919

Her last name is isaacs.
>>
>>65071919
>majority of actors are also white?
it does not even have to be a statistical thing. in an inbred industry its usually the same people that show up for everything.
>>
What I don't get is that there isn't anyone that did better than the nominees this year. Only thing that could come close is a Netflix movie and straight out of Compton was not that great. They also ignore that the most likely director to win is Mexicsn and it will be his second year doing it.
>>
>>65071919
>Isaacs
>>
>>65072014

If we are going to mimic the racial make-up of this country then there can only be 2 black nominees every year.

Throughout the last few decades this figure has usually been surpassed, meaning black people are OVER REPRESENTED at the academy awards, yet NO ONE is talking about this fact.
>>
Why do they even bother dressing it up anymore? This and BLM just needs to come out of the closet already

SAY IT WITH ME
KILL
WHITEY
>>
>>65071919
The Oscars aren't limited to the US, though.

And blacks aren't the only non-whites anyway...
>>
>>65071985

This desu. They couldn't give less of a fuck about how underrepresented we are in the media.

>tfw there are more latinos than blacks in this country, but you wouldn't know that from watching tv and movies
>>
>>65071919
>Creed
>Great movie but no black invovled with it got nominated

>straight outta compton
>Great movie but no black invovled with it got nominated.
>>
>>65071919

I doubt the Oscars will be relevant much longer
>>
>>65072267

Those were both incredibly mediocre movies. And one of them was about some lame criminal gang banger music group.
>>
fucking widenosed babies
>>
>>65072257
No, but when people like are referring to "non-whites" They're talking about black people, not any other race and only bring up other races when people put them on the spot about only talking about blacks
>>
>>65071919

wouldnt it be incredibly racist nominate people based only on the color of their skin?

but hey what do i know im an evil white straight male
>>
BIP BUP MASHUGGA DIP DO FINGO ANNA FIDDY FO PO BOY UNBINGA BOOGA, SHIP DO DOOBAP CADILLAC HOE HOOP POODIDDLY BIMBO BREAD FINGA DIP DODONGO.

SKIBBY DOO DA GUBBAMEN BOJANGLE HAP DEM EBBYWHERE INNA TRYIN A FYE FO FEE FUM, COMPTON SUP DOE SIXXY IN DOES POE UP DOWNA NINA FREE SCOOBY DOO DAT BING BANJO DOLLA RITE OVA SWING URF SO LOW SWEET CHARIOT HIT OVA DIM DAM PIDDILY
>>
>>65072296
>. And one of them was about some lame criminal gang banger music group
Yes and? The most nominated movie of the year is about some lame fur trader and another favorite being about some lame guy in a car.
>>
>>65072272

I doubt many white people (who are the only people who watch this shit anyway) will continue watching once they go full diversity next year.
>>
>>65072304
That's pretty presumptuous of you
>>
>>65072272

they arent. people only watch them to see hollywood celebs get together

they dont mean jack shit anymore
>>
>>65072355

That lame fur trader was based on the people who explored and cultivated the American West, greatly contributing to this country.

What have "Niggers With Attitude" contributed to this country?
>>
>>65072375
but it's true
>>
>>65072406
Expanded freedom of speech within art
>>
>>65072267
both are great movies but i wouldnt call them academy award movies
>>
>>65072406
>What have "Niggers With Attitude" contributed to this country?
They have contributed by giving you a new culture in form of hip hop while trying to fix the racvial divide of the country while trying to prove to the whites that black can make stuff as well.

What has some lame fur trader contributed to society?
>>
File: 236.jpg (99 KB, 883x603) Image search: [Google]
236.jpg
99 KB, 883x603
As a Veteran nothing triggers me more than when black people start talking about the need for diversity and inclusion.

I think we are getting pretty close to the tipping point where white people will no longer put up with black people's bullshit.

But yeah, keep biting the hand that feeds you black people, nothing bad could ever come from that :)
>>
>>65072390
Nobody watch the Oscar anymore. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if the jews hired Chris Rock as a publicity stunt
>>
Fuck black people man they're always crying
>>
>>65072447
Stallone got nominated for Creed, two writers got nominated for straight outta compton.
>>
>>65072319
Hispanic here, I agree with you. Affirmative-action Oscars would be going way too fucking far but that's what it seems these niggers want, cause they sure as fuck don't care about other minorities. It's all Gibmedats award cuz we deserves it n shiet honky. You don't ever see anyone bitch about the lack of hispanic, asian, indian(feather or dot), arab, etc nominees only self-entitled blacks.
>>
>>65072363
Last years broadcast was already the lowest rates in history because nobody saw Birdman or Boyhood or any of those films en masse. This year is only a bit better. The Oscars, plenty as they are, are already very far removed from what the public wants to see. It will never fully go away but its relevance is dwindling
>>
>>65072267
>they are great movies
a subjective review to movies dont also automatically give them oscar nominations
>>
>>65072456
>jarhead babykiller is a dumb racist
didn't see that one coming
next thing you'll tell me you're an alcoholic and suicidal and plan on voting republican
>>
Do people think they should be nominated just because they're black?

That's pretty racist, Family Guy.
>>
>>65071919
well at least Leo finally won an Oscar before the SJWs took over
>>
>>65072493
>plenty
Plebby
>>
>>65072375
Is it really though? Look at most media pertaining to a POC. The poster child or article has an overwhelming chance that it's about black people and no one else.
>>
>>65072454
>trying to fix the racial divivde
>advocating and glorifying violence and drugs and poverty to blacks claiming that those things are "black culture"

Choose one and only one.
>>
>>65072486
What other things niggers have besides the entertainment industry? Drugs?
>>
>>65072486
Other minorities are mimicing blacks now since it's the only way to shake-down concessions.
>>
>>65072486

other minorities actually do shit instead of asking white people to wipe their asses for them
>>
>>65072496
>The revenant has 82% on rotten tomatoes and the most nominations
>Creed has 94% and only on nomination
You were saying?
>>
File: ass.jpg (29 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
ass.jpg
29 KB, 600x400
>NBA president Adam Silver says she is ‘heartbroken’ by absence of non-black MVP nominees and says it is time for ‘big changes’
>>
>>65072551
They stack the NBA and fairly well represented in football.

Basically you can count on them in music and sports.
>>
>>65072505

The majority of the military is white.

The vast majority of the people in the military pulling the triggers and getting into harms way is white, upwards of 90%.

You have a country with tens of millions of white Americans who have killed and almost got killed for their country, and they have to listen to black people's bullshit every day about the need for diversity and inclusion.

How the fuck do you think these people feel?

Black people are digging their own fucking grave. The vast majority of people in this country serving in the military, law enforcement, and gun owners are white Americans. One of these days the majority of America will not tolerate the bullshit of black Americans anymore.
>>
>>65072541
>greatly contributing to this country.
>Genocide of the original population and almost driving the bison to extinction
Choose one and only one.
>>
>>65072428
Wut? because of niggers all of europe has no free speech. the founding fathers (white men) created the notion that ALL SPEECH is allowed, not some nigger from cali.
>>
>>65072599
You're really jumping through hoops using your military card to get outraged
>>
>>65072486
Because you haven't made any movies this year, meanwhile blacks makes two movies and it's the white people who worked on the movies who gets nominations.
>>
>>65072597
Sports are technically entertainment. Niggers can only make it by dancing for their white masters
>>
>>65072454
have you noticed how whites,latinos, and asian s dont hate each other in america while blacks hate all those groups?
>>
>>65072505

>white people go fight and die for their country which also happens to have paved the way for equal treatment of black people and other minorities

>meanwhile black people are burning down cities and stomping on american flags

Black people don't even deserve to live in this country. Go back to fucking Liberia.
>>
File: 1277483002068.jpg (45 KB, 447x371) Image search: [Google]
1277483002068.jpg
45 KB, 447x371
>>65071919
>>Oscars president Cheryl Boone Isaacs says she is ‘heartbroken’ by absence of non-white acting nominees and says it is time for ‘big changes’
>>
>>65072654
And blacks are hated by all of those groups, too, funnily enough.
>>
File: BigLebowski-john-goodman.jpg (60 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
BigLebowski-john-goodman.jpg
60 KB, 640x480
>this shit just pops up within the last decade with the entertainment industry
>been much worse in other industries for several decades
>people only now getting annoyed
>>
>>65072654
>whites, and latinos
>dont hate each other
In what America do you live?
>>
>>65072575
>basketball
"foot"ball
fuck american sports. i'm glad i am a based soccer fan. Based Luis Suarez dont give a fuck about no niggers.
>>
>>65072599
Dude you're exaggerating. No way in hell wild things go THAT bad. We're not Europe which is a powder keg, waiting to blow.

The era of lynching is over.
>>
>>65072676
brisbane
>>
>>65072667
>which also happens to have paved the way for equal treatment of black people and other minorities
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees do tell me about all the white people who was denyed their GI Bill because they where white
>>
>>65072676
hello reddit. i have never met a lazy, racist to whites, piece o'shit latino in my life. they all are hard workers who strive to make a better life for their kids, the same ideal all whites have. blacks on the other hand care more about the newest jordans and 40 oz malt.
>>
>>65072375

Only blacks have this massive inferiority complex and it shows. They have no culture and haven't had a working society in a millenia. They're a minority everywhere besides Africa and that place speaks for itself. So yeah, it's only blacks.
>>
It's reassuring to know that, as much as niggers want, they can't change reality
Even hardcore liberals know they're pushing it with their demands
>>
I just want to remind everyone that if it wasn't for white producers and executives casting black actors in the first place, there would never have been any black oscar nominations in the past, ever.

Everything black people accomplish is because somewhere, some white guy in a suit made it happen.

Yet black people will continue to bite the hand that is feeding them.

Here's a question to any black people (if there are any at all on here): Do you honestly think us white people are going to tolerate your behavior indefinitely?
>>
>>65072742
And I never met a white gating busta gangster nigger negro, dosen't mean they don't exist.
>>
>>65072654
All those groups have hate.

Simply put, many if not most whites I imagine would prefer minorities if they acted civilized. Like blacks being like the ones in Family Matters and other sitcoms, Asians and Latinos speaking and reading English properly.
>>
>>65071919

forest whitaker should have been nominated for southpaw to be quite honest with you famalam, other than that i cant think of anyone black deserving of a nomination this year

actually now that i think of it 2015 was such garbage for movies anyway
>>
>>65072686

I'm not even talking about anything as extreme as that.

I was just pointing out that since white people are the majority in this country, they rightfully hold the majority of the cards. And once the majority of the majority is tired of the behavior of the minority, they are going to stop giving a fuck about their problems.
>>
>>65072766
>tfw nigger will never know it was their own african people who sold them into slavery to the europeans and arabs
blacks are so stupid they dont even know their own history.
>>
>>65072667
>>65072626
You retards didn't put your life on the line for this country, you did it to protect big corporations' imperialist interests in keeping our oil sources open and making sure Israel survives. And you were dumb enough to fall for the lie that you were a hero and fighting for your country.
>>
File: niggers made good.jpg (33 KB, 448x239) Image search: [Google]
niggers made good.jpg
33 KB, 448x239
eat shit coons
>>
>>65071919
But Iñarritu and lubezki are nominated.
Do blacks don't care about other minorities?
>>
>>65072698

I can tell you a lot about black people getting promoted in the military solely because of their race and then getting a bunch of mostly white soldiers killed in combat because they were inept.
>>
>>65072766

>white producers

really pushing it there m8
>>
Why do people care so much about the Oscars? Why does everything have to be an example of PC culture? Why are we still headed in this direction?
>>
>>65072571

>rotten tomatoes
>>
>>65072799
>tfw whites don't seem to know that they kept the market alive in the first place by allowing slaves.
Typical whites, always to blame someones else. Always with the red herring
>>
>>65071919

why are mexicans such a based minority compared to niggers

>inarritu
>del toro in sicario
>>
How the fuck can anyone think there's a racist conspiracy when, just two years ago, a black was nominated in every major category for 12 Years a Slave
>>
>>65072847
nigger you realize that arabs bought more slaves than whitey right? why no hatred to the muslims? oh you pissed scared mohamed why jihad your nigger ass?
>>
>>65072182

I'll say the guy who played Eazy-E in Straight Outta Compton could've earned a Best Supporting nomination, along with Idris Elba in Beasts of No Nation but that's really it this film season, certainly nothing that indicates a system-wide bias against black actors.
>>
>>65072883
They want it every year, obviously.

Hell, they would be stoked if there wasn't a single white actor nominated for an oscar. It would probably be the best thing in the world to them.
>>
http://youtu.be/bJTXjVkuVDY
What is the title of this movie?
>>
>>65072836
This. I hate when something goes pretty ignored for awhile but gets attention out of nowhere because "dats racist!!!"

It's also annoying to see people lumping all white people together as "not-diverse" and in general I don't see many people bitch about no Mexicans or Native Americans or something at the Oscars

It's fucking pathetic that the people at the Oscar's acknowledged this shitty chimp out
>>
>>65072809

I wasn't even talking about how justified the wars were, I was merely talking about the fact that when this country needed people to go fight in a war, be it a righteous and just war or a bullshit war, the majority who answered the call have always been white Americans.

White Americans have died en masse to protect the right of everyone in this country, and that includes black people.

And this is how black people return the favor.

If black people had any sense they would realize they are alienating everybody and are racing to their own end.
>>
>>65072883

did 12 years a slave perfect the oscar bait genre?
>>
>>65072883

Whites were just playing the long game until the year that Trump will be president and reenact slavery.
>>
File: 1443755002890.jpg (38 KB, 405x343) Image search: [Google]
1443755002890.jpg
38 KB, 405x343
Truth be told, it's extremely difficult for black actors/actresses in this climate.

The black community is full of highly influential con artists. They often work under the guise of titles like 'Reverend' and 'Minister', and they're selling false hope to those underprivileged they're swearing to protect for the purpose of increasing their own influence to line their pockets.

Any black person who comes into considerable money, power or fame will be approached constantly by these con artists. They will try to piggy back on the fame and power of this individual to push their own agenda and increase relevance. This will lead to tv appearance deals, book deals and speaking deals which is how these con artists get rich. But when they hook a sucker this powerful black man will alienate a portion of his/her fanbase and ultimately fall out of the limelight.

Those intelligent black people who are able to see through the con will get eaten by their own. These con artists are very influential, and they can sell that you are a sellout 'Uncle Tom' and turn the black community against you. Take Will Smith and Tiger Woods for example, it has happened to both.

Will Smith's responsibility is to his wife and children. One he's presumably taken seriously since his weird ass son is relevant. He has no responsibility to the black community.

There's an exploitable game to be won in Hollywood. Will Smith played it well and has won, but he'd have never done so had he been conned into fighting back against the hand that feeds him because there's one group blacks will never successfully guilt, and that's the Jewish Hollywood moguls.
>>
>>65072883
Because it was a movie about slavery, Hollywood is saying that black movies will only get Oscars if it's about slavery.
>>
>>65071919

the second you start including actors based mainly on the colour of their skin rather than the quality of the work they have produced that year then the Oscars will be completely meaningless and worthless
>>
>people want token black people every year at the Oscar's even if black directors or black actors did nothing notable that year

Isn't that also racist?
>>
>>65072944
It was really only Oscar bait on concept, it's actually a very solid movie that doesn't fall into the trap of being patronizing or sentimental like most Oscar bait
>>
>>65072937
The last justified war the US fought in was WW2, which had the participation of over a million black people. Seems fine to me.
>>
>>65071919

some white guy shoudl start bitching about the lack of white guys in the NFL and NBA teams of the year kek
>>
>>65072937
>If black people had any sense they would realize they are alienating everybody and are racing to their own end.

This is what I think about often

The end game for most of what I see talked about is practically segregation which is hilarious
>>
>>65073007
And the USA respond to this by denying q lot of black soldiers their GI Bill
>>
>>65073091
blacks chicks in the army are fucking sluts. do you even lift nigga?
>>
>Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu wins best director
>gives his speech
>"guess what negritos, I minority just won"
>gets off stage

as a Mexican American, fuck niggers. fuck PC white cucks.

I wish AGI would do or say something like this, because social media fags need to open their fucking eyes up and realize that they are not only alienating whites, they are alienating OTHER MINORITIES.

and niggers wonder.
>>
>>65073091

No, they respond by promoting black people left and right solely based on their skin color to fill quotas, which led to hundreds and thousands of white soldiers getting killed in Iraq and Afghanistan because they had inept, inexperienced black leaders in charge of them.
>>
>>65073148
*a minority just won

guess my non English speaking side just came out
>>
This is so fucking retarded.

The host picked was a black man.
They're giving Spike Lee an honorary award, which he really, truly does not deserve.

Instead of ever boycotting it for being pretentious, unfunny, old man circle jerk for industry people, you demand you break into their clubhouse and kuck the place up and take everything.

Is that not enough? Make your own fucking awards, or git gud. It was never a race thing, academy panders to you every now and then.
>>
>>65073158
Really? Black people promoted during WW2 is the reason for thousands of US soldiers dying in Afghanistan 60 years later? Interesting.
>>
>>65073007

Excuse me? 95% of American WW2 casualties were white. Also I am pretty sure more Asian Americans died in WW2 than black people since there were tons of Korean-American and Japanese-American units thrown into some of the most dangerous battles.
>>
>>65073191
>They're giving Spike Lee an honorary award, which he really, truly does not deserve.

Didn't he say he would boycott it?

The in-fighting in the pc crowd is pretty fucking hilarious, guys.
>>
>>65073209
What's the casualty statistic supposed to prove? White people are dumber and less able than blacks and so they got hurt more? Okay.
>>
>>65073148
>implying niggers care about other non-whites
blacks care about blacks only. so much so they think only blacks should be allowed to kill blacks.
>>
Wasn't it just last year we had that Selma "Glory" shit? That was so cringe I wanted to break stuff. Common is a faggot too
>>
>>65073158

I am talking about today, not WW2.

Plenty of white veterans got fucked over after WW2 too, plenty didn't get their GI Bills, plenty didn't get the medical treatment they needed. Lots of them ended up homeless, etc.

Just stop your bullshit victim complex right now.
>>
>>65073209
>korean americans killed nos in LA during the riots for merely running to their businesses.

wish koreans would return to this badassery instead of being sjws.
>>
>>65072766
>That fucking picture.

The most self-destructive race of fucking toddlers on the planet. Do they not realize that every time they pull shit like this, they're making more enemies for themselves? You don't stamp your feet, and demand people respect you if you want actual results. This is a large scale temper trantrum, on the same lines of a child getting mad at the person who caught them with their hand in the cookie jar.
>>
>>65072571
X-Men DoFP has 91%, RT doesn't mean shit.

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/x_men_days_of_future_past/
>>
This is proof that niggers will complain about literally anything

BLACK PEOPLE DON'T ACT. ACTING IS GAY

Niggers see these rich celebrities and they immediately think "why the white man got all dis money and there aint no niggas making movies"
And they don't even think about the fact that all these rich celebrities had to go to art school and dress up in gay costumes and recite Shakespeare for years, with only a 1 in 1,000 chance of getting famous My high school drama club was all white, and they got made fun of by everyone

I wish whites would chimp out over sports teams rejecting them for being white, it's the same exact logic
>>
>>65073237

Before Vietnam the guys who were fighting at the front (Infantry, medics, etc) were close to 100% white.

The only roles black people filled were cooks, supply, etc, behind the front lines in relative safety.

And even during Vietnam and Iraq/Afghanistan, the vast majority of people who are willing to fill the slots that are on the front lines are still white.

Anybody who's been in the Army knows what I am talking about. Almost entirely white Infantry companies and almost entirely black support companies.
>>
>>65072907
People keep going on about Elba in that movie. I think the kid deserves a nom far more than he does.
>>
File: 1452013143126.jpg (56 KB, 778x434) Image search: [Google]
1452013143126.jpg
56 KB, 778x434
>Give them an award last year
>Now they demand it
>and will get it
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 400x400
>>65073221

Glad he's boycotting it, he'd be Doing the Right Thing
>>
>>65073343
Source?
>>
>>65073148
>Implying they care.

As someone who works in an area with a large black population, and interacts with them on a daily basis, I can tell you that they don't give a singular fuck about anyone but themselves. They are collectively raised and trained by their parents to be borderline sociopaths. As long as they get theirs, everyone else can fuck of and die, as far as they're concerned. Even the most liberal of people I work with fucking hate blacks because of their daily interactions.
>>
Why did they appoint a female chimp as the president?
>>
>>65073343
I can vouch for this in the Navy too. I worked in aviation electronics, which was 90 percent white, with a handful of Mexican dudes, and two black guys. Down in the mess deck, though, it was nothing but blacks.

I remember dinner one day being nothing but cornbread, baked beans, barbecue ribs, and watermelon. I wish that I was exaggerating.
>>
>Cheryl Boone
>She - boon

It's like they're just toying with us now
>>
I'm willing to bet that if there had been some mexicans and asians nominated, blacks would still be bitching that they aren't.
>>
>>65073343
>Before Vietnam the guys who were fighting at the front (Infantry, medics, etc) were close to 100% white.
>The only roles black people filled were cooks, supply, etc, behind the front lines in relative safety.

Bullshit. 12.1% of the US soldiers killed in action in Vietnam were black, and 10.6% of all soldiers in Vietnam were black. Unless they were in the most dangerous kitchens in human history, those guys were fighting at the front.

http://www.mrfa.org/vnstats.htm
>>
>>65073642

He said before vietnam you dumb fuck
>>
>>65073642

And in the early 60s, black soldiers made up about 20% of all US combat deaths in Vietnam despite the fact that blacks only made up 13% of the US population.

http://www.english.illinois.edu/maps/poets/s_z/stevens/africanamer.htm
>>
>>65073666
My bad, missed that. But before Vietnam, that was only the case because the army was still segregated. Blacks weren't trusted to fight in the infantry because the whites running the military felt that they were inferior.
>>
WE
>>
>>65073339
If a nigger recite Shakespeare, anons would laugh at his face. The only good role is Othello
>>
>>65073744
>Aaron
>Not GOAT
>>
>>65071919
I don't know why it's this year in particular where it's suddenly a big deal

Off the top of my head the only noteworthy movies are Creed, Straight Outta Compton, and Beasts of No Nation. Out of all of those the only performance from a black actor I would think is particularly noteworthy is Idris Elba from Beasts of No Nation, but that's more of a made for TV movie and I can see why it wouldn't be nominated by the Oscars. Michael B Jordan was alright, but nothing really spectacular.
>>
File: 1294588506549.gif (996 KB, 295x223) Image search: [Google]
1294588506549.gif
996 KB, 295x223
A friend of mine is technically african-american. The thing is though, he's blonde, blue-eyed and 6'

true story

why are the white africans neglected by the nig-nogs?
>>
>>65074026
Muh Nelson Madingo
>>
>>65074026
I used to work with a black guy who was very light skinned and blue eyed. I didn't believe he was black until I saw his cousins. They were black as coal.

Black customers would accuse him of being racist all the time because he would call them out on their bullshit.
>>
>>65073456
I considers myself liberal and even supported Black Lives Matter until I had black classmates accuse me that my silence is consent. I didn't agree with some of their rhetoric and how middle class whites are guilty of "condoning" the establishment trying to force blacks into a corner.
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
11 KB, 480x360
>>65074165

Matthew Perry?
>>
>>65071919
>Cheryl Boone
>She-boon

I'm sorry /pol/, you were right all along
>>
File: 1412481090021.jpg (39 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1412481090021.jpg
39 KB, 413x395
>>65072988
>then
>>
File: 45-darryl[1].jpg (222 KB, 650x462) Image search: [Google]
45-darryl[1].jpg
222 KB, 650x462
>>65074165
>>65074222
lol

Another "Was he black"
>>
File: FIVE.jpg (36 KB, 511x444) Image search: [Google]
FIVE.jpg
36 KB, 511x444
I swear this world keeps looking more like a parody with each passing day
>>
>>65073241
>Common is a faggot too
yeeessss meesa coretta, i be the baaad cop…
>>
>big changes

what does that even mean? are they going to institute quotas?

how about telling the actors and writers and directors to do their jobs better?
>>
Fucking niggers, what about the other minorities?

Oh that's right they don't give a shit because they're a bunch of pompous egotistical assholes
>>
>>65072261
They try to hide how bad the spic problem is until it's too late for the white man.

>Yes, goy, it's just blacks and whites in America. Just like it always has been.

Meanwhile spics take control.
>>
>>65073241
I know right? It was literally the black oscars and every presentation had a black guy with a white woman.
The complaints this year are so idiotic.
>>
File: david-oyelowo-jpg.jpg (29 KB, 506x316) Image search: [Google]
david-oyelowo-jpg.jpg
29 KB, 506x316
What Hollywood needs to do is give British blacks more roles, because frankly US blacks are fucking shit actors

-Elba (Thor, Pacific Rim)
- Elijiofor (12 Years a Slave)
- Oyelowo (Spooks, Selma)
- Anonzie (GoT, Enders Game)
-Ayoade (IT Crowd)

Mark my words though you know what will happen? All the US blacks will throw a tantrum, and still find a reason to whinge.
>>
>>65074288
>they're a bunch of pompous egotistical assholes
You're giving them way too much credit
They just open their mouth as soon as a thought pops into their head
It's the white people who agree with them that are the problem
>>
>>65074335
even Ooga Booga was better than 90% of american black actors in TFA
>>
>>65074307
I've got no problem with them. They're polite, they work, and they tend not to bitch about trivial shit. I'll take hispanics over blacks any day of the week.
>>
>>65074335
>Selma
he was great in that because you could see him lying to coretta without saying a word
>>
File: 1449633871651.jpg (36 KB, 880x683) Image search: [Google]
1449633871651.jpg
36 KB, 880x683
>it's a basketball americans get a case of the gibsmedats episode
>>
>>65074372
>They're polite, they work, and they tend not to bitch about trivial shit
Like Michelle Rodriguez
>>
>>65074335
>What Hollywood needs to do is give British blacks more roles
Cuck.
>>
>>65074335
also Boyega, and the scary fucker that plays Adebisi in Oz.
>>
>>65074341
>They just open their mouth as soon as a thought pops into their head
Don't generalize blacks like that. This is how you describe women.
>>
>>65074372
Spoken like someone who doesn't live in the Southwest and has no idea what he's talking about.
>>
>>65074404
I'm black m8.
>>
File: 1452127488926.jpg (76 KB, 700x366) Image search: [Google]
1452127488926.jpg
76 KB, 700x366
we're less than a month into 2016 and niggers are doing their best to make everyone hate them already, this shit just writes itself
>>
>>65074444
Quads are undeniable. Wetbacks are niggers
>>
if you are a good actor, you will be rewarded. if not, maybe you chose wrong career.
>>
I'm so glad Keith David doesn't post stupid shit like this and just stays based because he's actually talented
>>
>>65074412
umairkah gewd point but adonbilivit
>>
>>65072606

You know for the >choose 1 meme to work you have to actually give people two mutually exclusive options, right?
Thread replies: 166
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.