[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did Tolkien hate the industrial revolution so much?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 12
File: 85585.jpg (2 MB, 3078x1963) Image search: [Google]
85585.jpg
2 MB, 3078x1963
Why did Tolkien hate the industrial revolution so much?
>>
its the only thing he hated more than Vatican 2

what a guy
>>
>>64956506
hello reddit
>>
he feared technology

what a faggot
>>
Because he felt it destroyed the iconic English countryside and undermined the traditional feudal bonds of loyalty and love between master and servant ie Frodo and Sam
>>
>>64956506

because it turned the countryside he loved so much into the piece of shit birmingham is today
>>
Okay serious question here LOTR fans:
Gandalf is magic. Why not conjure up a car, and drive to mordor?
>>
>>64956506
I don't know if he did.

But I could certainly understand it if he hated the effect the industrial revolution had on warfare, since he experienced it first hand and all.
>>
>>64956506
because look where it fucking got us...
>>
>>64956854
Middle Earth is a big place. You wanna pay all those toll booths?
>>
He loved horses.
>>
>>64956854
or he could conjure up a hole straight from Shire to Mordor under surface of the earth, gravity will do the rest of the work
>>
Because he's a big fan of myths and fairytales which typically do not take place in an industrial setting.
>>
If there's Middle Earth, are there also Upper Earth and Lower Earth ?
>>
>>64956845
Why do I get the impressions that you're a racist or Islamophobe?
>>
>>64956506
Because he fought in WWI and got to see first hand millions of people killed by scientific advancement. from Guns and mortars to tanks and poison gasses.

His disdain is literally all about the killing. And of course in the early 20th century the industrial revolution was VERY dehumanizing. the lower classes were turned into factory fodder and treated as dregs. To be fair, they were treated as dregs in mines and such before the industrial revolution as well, but to a lesser scale.

>>64956854
Stealth man. It was all about stealth. That is why they were hiding from goddamn birds. There was literally no way to fight their way to Mordor.
>>
>>64957412

i have no idea
>>
>>64957412
because you're fresh from reddit, you should consider going back there
>>
>>64957412
>reddit
>>
>>64957412
why do i get the impression you're a liberal cuck?
>>
>>64957479
>>64957485
>>64957586
The Professor loved Islam
>>
>>64956506
Because it led to the rise of the international jew.
>>
>>64956506
Legolas is supposed to be in the back
>>
because luddists were right
>>
>>64956506
he knew that climate change would eventually cause the human race to go extinct by 2150
>>
>>64957412
hello reddit
>>
>>64957412
Pakis are not english, they need to go back.
>>
>>64957412
gas yourself
>>
>>64957446
It was about stealth because there was no means to out run the enemy. If you're in a race car, the nine don't have a chance of catching you. You think I give a fuck about crebain in my bugatti?
>>
there are literally no good lotr wallpapers
i can't find a single high res picture of the balrog boys
>>
>>64958423
Who are the balrog boys?
>>
>>64958423
There's the blue wizards one floating around that's alright.
>>
Mordor represents the danger of the industrial revolution and the growth of foreign powers. Gondor represents Europe's decadence, Elves represent Tolkien's secret nazi agenda, Dwarves represent antisemitism and Tom Bombadil represents nietzschean communism propaganda. It's all there written between the lines if you know where to look. It would be silly to believe that Tolkien behaved like a normal being and just said his opinions when asked. A person's preferences in writing themes has everything to do with hidden sociopolitical commentaries.
>>
>>64956854

Gandalf usually worked through other people, advicing or convincing the mortals about what was the right thing to do. His mission was not just to set things right through his own magic (which according to Tolkien just would eventually make him the next Sauron), but to help the people of Middle Earth make themselves free.
SO in effect Gandalf only used his power in dire circumstances, when there was no other course of action. I think that pne of the tradegies of the adaptation was to leave out Gandal defying the Witch King at the gates of Minas Tirith.
>>
>>64958591
daily reminder that Tolkien hated allegory and intended none of it to be a social statement.
>>
why is he so hawt?
>>
Why was Gandalf so useless?
Why didn't the wizards, the witch king and sauron use more magick?
Why did middle earth feel so empty?
Why didn't the dwarves help gondor? Also th elves?
Was rohan the only other kingdom besides gondor?
>>
File: Balrog_-_FOT.png (409 KB, 748x528) Image search: [Google]
Balrog_-_FOT.png
409 KB, 748x528
>>64958834
the balrog i mean
>>
https://youtu.be/HkmNHP58OhU

@7:00
>>
File: ZrMIFPV.gif (3 MB, 350x262) Image search: [Google]
ZrMIFPV.gif
3 MB, 350x262
why are lotr threads so dead and star wars threads so popular when lotr is clearly the superior franchise in every way imaginable

is george lucas behind this?
>>
>>64958931
Uno farto?
>>
>>64959030
maybe because star wars just came out and lord of the rings is old as fuck
>>
Tolkien died in 1973, Turn the number around. 3791.
Three Rings for the Elven-kings under the sky,
Seven for the Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone,
Nine for Mortal Men doomed to die,
One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.
>>
>>64959030

because theres been over 60 years of lotr discussion at this point
>>
>>64958846
I think that all the other dwarves are dead and the elfs just want to fuck off.
>>
>>64959231

spooky
>>
>>64957412

CuCk
>>
>>64958846
Gandalf has to work behind the scenes and get the humans to do things for themselves. He wasn't put on Middle Earth to 1v1 Sauron.
Magic is very subtle in Tolkien. And Gandalf was prohibited by God from using magic against lesser foes.
There's more to the world, but come on, the movies are already 15 hours long. They can't put in everything.
Dwarves dgaf about humans. Elves are all going west to heaven, they don't care either.
There are other kingdoms and tribes etc, but remember we only see an amount of the world that the characters can physically walk across in a bit under a year.
>>
>>64958823
When Tolkien said he hated allegories it was secretly an allegory about supporting social statements. Gotta read between the lines. Never trust authors about their own work.
>>
>>64959780

stop
>>
>>64956506
He lived through both world wars.

He saw technology as power without wisdom.
>>
>>64959825
No you stop faggot
>>
>>64956506

He lived through world war one, which was a pointless horrific war that caused destruction on a scale that was impossible before industrialization. Apparently he was at the Battle of the Somme.
>>
>>64958846

Films left out most of the population. Both Rohan and Gondor is full of farms and oridnary people, but only a relative few extras was used for this.
Also Minas Tirith in the books are surrounded by farmsteads and cultivated fields and orchards, but in the film it's in the middle of a wilderness.
>>
>>64959030
because there's too little to shitpost about in LOTR threads.
99% of all star wars related content is shitposters of one form or another pretending to like things in order to be edgy
>>
>>64962329
Thank you professor 4chan!
>>
>>64962373
Np
>>
>>64956854
The burning of fossil fuels would destroy the environment.
>>
>>64963254
Stop this meme.
>>
>>64957412
>islam
>race

EVER FUCKING TIME
>>
>>64961096
To be fair, a lot of where the Fellowship went was emptyin the books too - Eriador was still a wasteland, as was Hollin; the Dead Marshes are obviously desolate; and the Westmarch had been burned by Saruman's forces.
>>
>>64956506
because it destroyed farm and village life
>>
>>64956567
KEK
>>
>>64963544
In a way it is a race, or at least you could say it is made up of the lesser or darker races. There are very few white or east asian islamists.
>>
>>64963762
>In a way it is a race
Except Islam is not a race. In any way.
>>
>>64956506
Because technology can give power to people who aren't suited to handle it. I don't know if he rejected evolution in his faith, but since 2000 we're starting to see how our nature (which hasn't changed much in the last 50000 years) is not adapted to many of our new technogical ways. Many people aren't ever able to deal with credit reasonably, others devices affect our attention spans, etc.

This unability to handle technology is also showing in the environmental problems we cause by using it. To solve these problems we would need global actions, but it isn't in our nature to communicate and figure something out with so many people.
>>
>>64963762
>There are very few east asian islamists.
Most muslims are Indonesians.
>>
File: superior_transportation.png (639 KB, 935x588) Image search: [Google]
superior_transportation.png
639 KB, 935x588
>>64957065
Horses have one quality that is unmatched by any other mode of transportation.
>>
>>64963544
>racist AND Islamophobe
>WHY IS HE SAYING ISLAM IS A RACE?
Sorry about your brain damage anon.
>>
>>64963762
>There are very few white or east asian islamists
there are like 13 million Asian muslims living in Xinjiang
>>
>>64957338
Middle-Earth is in the middle between Valinor to the West and the eastern unexplored wastes.
>>
>>64964091
>>64964304
I was referring to the based Japs t b h
>>
>>64963877
>Except Islam is not a race. In any way.
But it is, Islam is such an ideological and intellectual disaster, that only the subhuman darker races could fall for it. Race is deeply intertwined with Islam.
>>
>>64964788
Race is heavily intertwined with KFC, but KFC is not a race.
>>
>>64964955
Islamists literally think that God speaks only speaks Arabic. Islam was developed by darkies, and for the most part it is practiced by the darkies, ergo Islam is a religion for the darkies.
>>
>>64964788

> But it is, Islam is such an ideological and intellectual disaster, that only the subhuman darker races could fall for it. Race is deeply intertwined with Islam.

Fuck you, you fucking racist. Islam is an Abrahamic sect just like Christianity. Muslims just disagree on a few on a few details like that they believe Jesus is a messiah without being god. They reject the trinity in which the father, the son, and the holy ghost are all part of one substance just like Arian Christians used to. If you are racist against darker races for beliving this Abrahamic religion you just apply the same to white Europeans who were led to believe the majority of the same ideas in an Abrahamic religion.
>>
>>64965040

Muslims believe Jesus Christ is the messiah. They believe everything from previous Abrahamic religions. So god can speak other Semitic languages like Aramaic and Hebrew in Islam. But god generally only speaks Semitic languages because it is an Abrahamic religion.
>>
oh shit was that shot purposely done to match The seventh Seal? pretty cool t b h
>>
>>64965040
Islam is a religion, it is not a race, no matter how much you say it is, stop trying to sound intelligent, because it's embarrassing.
>>
>>64965065
You sound upset, Ahmed.
The differences you listed are quite large, and there are many more than just them to be sure. Here's another funny tid-bit about so called islamist law, if you want to be alone with a muslim woman she first has to breast feed you: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rada_(fiqh)
These people are illogical, superstitious, and backwards. Only the inbred Arab race could be so stupid as to create a religion that revolves around worshiping a camel jockey pederast turned warmonger.
>>
>>64965209
Muslims reject Christ as the messiah and refer to him as a prophet only.
>>
>>64965209
>>64965519
As a "muslim" let me explain:

Muslims believe:
>He was a fallible mortal, not part of a godhead
>He will be the Messiah in Armageddon to aid mortals, but he will not be resurrected or such
> He is one of the four most venerated prophets along with Muhammad, Abraham and Moses
>>
>>64965268
Islam is a religion that is made of of solely inferior races. For all intents and purposes they are one and the same. You will never see a European, except genetic outliers, embrace that barbaric creed.
>>
>>64965470

Muslims don't worship Muhammad you retard. They only worship god. If you want to oppose Islam at least know what you are talking about. Stupid racist.
>>
>>64965669
slav uıntermensch pls.
>>
>>64965519
They literally refer to him as 'Isa Masih," or Jesus the Messiah, aka Jesus Christ. Quit spreading misinformation you cuck.
>>
>>64965669

European's will embrace the retarded idea that Jesus Christ, a man, is a god rather then just a man or a messenger. The whole idea of the trinity is schizophrenic but Europeans were duped into believing it. They are no better.
>>
>>64957446
This is the only intelligent post in this entire thread.

We see the Industrial Revolution as the beginning of a cornucopia of cheap consumer goods and technology because we have the benefit of hindsight.

To Tolkein and a lot of other thinkers and writers the benefits were not as obvious. To them the revolution was about coal smoke, child laborers with mangled limbs and millions of soldiers and civilians being killed by mechanized warfare.
>>
>>64965040
No they don't. They do certain prayers in Arabic to retain its original "pure" meaning, unlike how the Lord's prayer, for example, has to be rearranged to accommodate different language structures.

There are many instances which you can pray in your native tongue, however.
>>
File: 1326095741301.jpg (20 KB, 398x395) Image search: [Google]
1326095741301.jpg
20 KB, 398x395
>>64957446
best answer so far
>>
>>64965722
Here is a prime example of the intellectually inferior Muslim. So butthurt he can't even handle the mildest of internet banter.
>>
>>64965613
And yet Christians are still relentlessly persecuted in Islamic nations.
>>
>>64956854
he would have to invade the middle east (Rhun) and steal their oil,that shit never ends well.
>>
>>64965722
>Muslims don't worship Muhammad you retard.

Oh but they do. Not officially of course, but watch what happens when you say anything bad about him in real life, to a muslim.
>>
>>64965803
>To them the revolution was about coal smoke, child laborers with mangled limbs and millions of soldiers and civilians being killed by mechanized warfare.
Are you talking about China, Iraq and Iran? Because seriously nothing changed outside your ivory tower, wizard.
>>
>>64956854
okay faggot, serious answer to a troll question.

When the wizards were tasked with their mission to go to ME and subvert Sauron they were also restricted by the gods to not use their full power as if they did they would probably destory the world, and wars with Melkor and Sauron had already done enough damage to the world itself.

>>64956750
>fights in battle of somme
>first use of tanks
I think anyone would be fearful of technology coming out of that battle, m8.
>>
>>64966031
I'm trying to put it in to historical perspective to people who only see the benefits of industrialization but don't see the costs because they live with them on a daily basis like Westerners at the turn of the century or people living in developing countries today.

It's pretty easy for people today to not understand the views of people Tolkein or Rudolf Deisel because they only see the output of industrialization.
>>
>>64966220
*don't live with them every day
>>
File: Unabomber-225x300.png (72 KB, 225x300) Image search: [Google]
Unabomber-225x300.png
72 KB, 225x300
Who /tedkaczynski/ here?
>>
>>64966318
mah woodkin
>>
File: beacon.jpg (168 KB, 1360x567) Image search: [Google]
beacon.jpg
168 KB, 1360x567
Are the beacons maintained all the way from Minas Tirith to Rohan? Wouldn't Rohan maintain the beacons within its own borders (otherwise Gondor would have outposts within Rohan going all the way to the beacon visible from Edoras)? Why did Gondor and Rohan maintain numerous garrisons to man an unused network of beacons for decades, at significant expense to the state especially for alpine outposts who constantly replenish the firewood pyramids, even when King Theoden and Denethor both depicted relations between the kingdoms as null? Were there not some minor communications between Gondor and Rohan beacon garrisons?

How did Gandalf know that beacon #741's garrison team didn't succumb to natural forces 17 years ago, and no one noticed because the beacons have evidently never been used in living memory? How did he know that they weren't recalled by Denethor?
>>
>>64957412
>/tv/
>>
>>64967323
The becons are a warning system for Gondor. Not to tell Rohan about trouble, although that was a side-effect of the becons.

It was a Gondorian warning system that was permenantly maintained, in the books when Gandalf and Pippen arrive in Minas Tirith they are already lit. in the book there was another way for Gondor to ask help of Rohan and that is the form of a gesture, one of the characters, could be a rider from Gondor (I honestly can't remember) went to Theodan with a red arrow or a red sword? Signifies their long standing relationship and Theodan rides out.
>>
>>64967549
This. Beacons are a White Mountain thing, and the White Mountain is crossing from one end of Gondor to the other end. Them seeing a fire from Edoras in the movie was pushing it, Edoras is nowhere near enough the Mountain for that. You could argue Rohan had set its own small route to split from the gondor one and go to Edoras with a few fires, but without high grounds the system isn't efficient, especially not in day light.

There are tons of shortcuts like that in the movies that they took to ease the viewer experience, viewer meaning mostly those in attendance without any LOTR knowledge.
>>
>>64965065
>Fuck you, you fucking racist.
Is this 4chan or Facebook?
>>
File: 1452754463063.jpg (28 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1452754463063.jpg
28 KB, 400x400
>>64957412
>Muslims move next door
>bury a pig in my yard and let them see me do it
>they move out that very afternoon
>>
>>64965065
Islam is an Arabic superiority ideology disguised as a religion.
Basically, any Muslim who is not Arabic is to serve the Arabic masters.
>>
>>64957446
This.
>>
Tolkien was an upper-class fag who had a pretty good life. The industrialisation disturbed the peace and quiet around his mansion, so he hated it.

>oh good lord, a rail-road! How horrible!
>my gardener wants a higher salary so he can get indoor plumbing! Just awful.
>>
File: mecca 1951.jpg (2 MB, 5616x3744) Image search: [Google]
mecca 1951.jpg
2 MB, 5616x3744
which middle-earth locale does it remind you of?
>>
>>64968312
Mordor.
>>
>>64968312
*du-du-duuuum-dum-dum-dum*
>>
>>64968312
Shit. It's just missing a great eye wreathed in flame. Can someone shop that?
>>
Okay smartasses, riddle me this:

If Hobbits are naturally resistant to the evil of Sauron's craft, would you be able to overpower me before I could scream for help? I doubt it.
>>
File: 1402348722936.jpg (18 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
1402348722936.jpg
18 KB, 360x360
>>64956854
Why didn't Elrond just drop kick Isildur straight into the lava of Mt. Doom, saving thousands from years of pain, terror, death?

Why didn't Bombadil just dispose of the ring himself?

Why didn't they simply just take the lava or a lava rock to melt later to the ring instead?

Why didn't they just shoot the ring straight into space with Gandalf's array of fireworks?

Why didn't they get Legolas to snipe the ring into the lava safely miles from the enemy?

Why did Tolkien create two literal Mary Sue's and have them trek leagues on foot and somehow survive it all as an essential plot device instead of just writing a coherent and competent story?
>>
>>64968661
>Why didn't Elrond just drop kick Isildur straight into the lava of Mt. Doom
He was a good friend.
>>
>>64968786
He was selfish and arrogant, and all he cared about was himself and his image. He could have ended everything right there and then but he didn't. Everything is his fault, yet he has the audacity to act all high and mighty on the council and later on like the pompous fuck he is. He's completely useless, too.
>>
>>64969028
Kek, he would have just been corrupted. No one could destory the ring of their own free-will. How did you miss that?
>>
>>64969028
Isildur was a badass and Elrond would have lost a 1v1, especially with Isildur having the ring.
>>
>>64968786
>>64968661
Why do you people assume Elrond > Isildur in a fighting situation. Isildur had just refused to obey him, of course he would be on edge, Elrond isn't a particularly famous/notable warrior.

>Why didn't they simply just take the lava or a lava rock to melt later to the ring instead?
This isn't Minecraft. 90% of the times, you can't even approach lava without your lungs filling with toxic dust. Even there, what would you carry it in?

>Why didn't they just shoot the ring straight into space with Gandalf's array of fireworks?
Come on now.

>Why didn't they get Legolas to snipe the ring into the lava safely miles from the enemy?
If he had been there, maybe he would have.

>Why did Tolkien create two literal Mary Sue's and have them trek leagues on foot and somehow survive it all as an essential plot device instead of just writing a coherent and competent story?
Story is fine, and they aren't really mary-sues.
>>
>>64969583
He could have focused his intent on killing Isildur instead of the ring, and thus not tipping the ring off to his true intention and emotions, at least not immediately. He's wise and long-lived, so he should at least predicted and prepared as such in event it were to come to it.
>>64969836
Isildur got a couple arrows in the back and died face down in the mud like a filthy weak groveling pig. Boromir managed better than that, and he wasn't nearly as strong.
>>
>>64970179
Kek, you're an idiot.
>>
>>64956506

Tolkein fought in World War I and lived through World War II. He felt that the industrial revolution was responsible for all this horror and was nostalgic for what he (incorrectly) thought was a more peaceful time.
>>
>>64970933
he didn't think it was more peaceful but more civilized

In a way he was right, at least in terms of war there were certain gentlemanly rules that just weren't broken. France learned the hard way that times had changed at the beginning of WW1. But of course mass rapes and pillages have been around forever. It's just that in the 20th century mass murder became almost mundane
>>
>>64968661
>Why didn't Elrond just drop kick Isildur straight into the lava of Mt. Doom, saving thousands from years of pain, terror, death?

Isildur probably would have killed him. Elrond was never a great warrior to begin with, and Isildur had the ring.

>Why didn't Bombadil just dispose of the ring himself?

Bombadil didn't give a fuck about anything other than chilling in his house and banging his wife. He would have refused to destroy the ring, or he would have gotten halfway there and thought to himself "damn, I miss Goldberry's ass", dropped the ring, and walked home.

>Why didn't they simply just take the lava or a lava rock to melt later to the ring instead?

.......take lava out of the pit of lava at the bottom of a 200+ foot drop with medieval technology? How?

>Why didn't they just shoot the ring straight into space with Gandalf's array of fireworks?
>Why didn't they get Legolas to snipe the ring into the lava safely miles from the enemy?

lol

>Why did Tolkien create two literal Mary Sue's and have them trek leagues on foot and somehow survive it all as an essential plot device instead of just writing a coherent and competent story?

He didn't create any Mary Sues. A Mary Sue is a self-insert character in a work of fanfiction who all the original characters instantly like and trust for no apparent reason and who does everything right. Aragorn (who's usually called a Mary Sue) doesn't fit that definition at all, he's just a standard cliche hero who occasionally makes mistakes. I have no idea who the other Mary Sue you're talking about would be, nobody else in LOTR comes even close.
>>
>>64956506
The placing of those characters in OP images is so beautiful.

The benevolent Maiar of Olorin leading the way on their grand journey across Middle Earth to defeat the force of chaos.

Merry, the ambitious independent hobbit, seeking his own way and his own greater purpose ahead of legendary figures of Legolas and Gimli but still following the way of the wise.

Legolas, without fear of death, willing to put himself in danger for his non-elven friends in his righteous journey.

Gimli, the stubborn, bold and proud dwarf, humbling himself as he walks behind the stride of his unlikely friend.

Aragorn, the humble King, positions himself between the weak and seemingly defenseless hobbits to be their protector.

Sam, although wary to adventure or take risk, trailing behind his longtime friend Frodo to follow him to the literal ends of the Earth to try to protect him and ease his burden.

And Boromir, the prodigal son, who although his position as heir to the throne of Gondor belongs rightly to Aragorn, he will journey alongside his king in order to attempt to help Aragorn fufill his prophecy and bring honor to Gondor.
>>
>>64971650
yeah that's nice and all but you have Boromir and Aragorn mixed up
>>
>>64970008
>This isn't Minecraft. 90% of the times, you can't even approach lava without your lungs filling with toxic dust. Even there, what would you carry it in?
Are we counting the Hobbit film as canon? They could just use the molten gold facilities from The Desolation of Smaug. Apparently, you can get very close to it if you're there without getting burned: I am pretty sure one of the Dwarves rides like a shield as a surf-board on a conveyance channel of molten gold.
>>
>>64968661
They actually discussed shit like throwing it to the bottom of the sea or giving it to Tom Bombadil at the (book) Council of Elrond. Basically as long as it's out there, Sauron still lives, plus aliens might find it and bring it back.
>>
File: Seventh-Seal.jpg (159 KB, 2485x870) Image search: [Google]
Seventh-Seal.jpg
159 KB, 2485x870
>>64971650
I think you are looking into things too deeply.
Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.