[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ARRRUUHHHHHHHUUHUHGGUUSSS *non-diegetic voice over cuts in*
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 345x146) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 345x146
ARRRUUHHHHHHHUUHUHGGUUSSS

*non-diegetic voice over cuts in*
STOP THE FILM!
*freeze frame*
*record scratch*
You ever have one of those BAD days? And I mean really bad? Well it turns out you're not alone. Even Sith Lords have their ups and downs now and again...
Hi. My name's Sheev. I'm the Supreme Head of State of the Galactic Empire. You see the poor chump being manhandled by a cybernetic walking suit over an open silo into the heart of my fully ARMED and OPERATIONAL battle station? Yup. That's me. You may be saying "what are you doing there"? Well, to really understand, we need to go back a few years Before Battle of Yavin...
*rewind to age of the Galactic Republic after the Invasion of Naboo*
I was once of the Royal House and a Senator of Naboo. I was young and bright eyed back then. Those were the days...
You see that unlimited power on the second left? That's me! Man, I looked good back then! And those others? Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan, I remember the time Anakin and R2 defuse the exploding mechno-chair in Labyrinth of Evil, with Obi-Wan in the same room, they were good friends. Mace Dindu and Itstre-sun, ah... We'll get to them later. Okay, lets skip forward a bit...
*fast forward to Sheev graduating from Darth Plagueis the Wise's Sith School*
>>
Robot Chicken did it better
>>
Stop trying to force this terrible unfunny meme
>>
>non-diegetic

Wew, lad, didn't come across that terminology since my literary studies. Can't remember the name of that French cunt either now.
>>
>>64750996
LIVE BIG

DREAM BIG

LOVE BIG
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KBEEJQEW3o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qAKXK_aLeA
>>
>>64750996
>1997 Special Edition Luke having RotJ Emperor's scream in Cloud City
>>
boring cunt
>>
>>64750996
Way, WAY too long, OP. You're terrible at this.
>>
ebin mimi's
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ve1889zS030
>>
>>64753545
*Teenage Wasteland starts playing*
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.