[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>father's dead >his shitty warcraft flick gets critical
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
>father's dead
>his shitty warcraft flick gets critical acclaim
>people actually see it, makes $$
how psyched is duncan jones right now
>>
I'm excited to see how the warcraft movie turns out.
It's very rare to see two generations of men being both successful, although he's far from ziggy's level.
>>
>>64750075
>people actually see it, makes $$
yeah but his dad is dead
>>
>>64750075
How does his dead dad translate to ticket sales? He's not even in it.
>>
They need to release a new trailer. The first trailer was okay, but it was full of generic dialogue that didn't flow and pretty colors.
>>
>>64750075
Yeah lets make fun of the guy who just lost his dad what a edgelord go back to /b/asic you cunt.
>>
>>64750460
I hope the the final product isn't a CGI fest similar to the Hobbit movies.
>>
>>64750460
>generic dialogue that didn't flow and pretty colors
>implying that won't be the entire movie

whatever it'll make bank in china
>>
File: 0020 - vxzysmz.jpg (43 KB, 346x407) Image search: [Google]
0020 - vxzysmz.jpg
43 KB, 346x407
>flick ends
>dedicated to my father
>>
Great edge there kid.

I acutally liked Moon and Source Code.

And he did reject Man of Steel in early stages, to follow Warcraft because he likes the material that's cool.
>>
>>64750505
It will be, but hopefully the characters will be better, and the action more brutal.
>>
>fathers dead
>psyched

Wat
>>
>>64750075
Come on dude, don't be a dick.
>>
>>64750443
>implying
Also word of mouth's gonna get around that he's Bowie's kid, people see it out of respect.
>>
>>64750649
You're dumb, but I have to admit that we live in the age of Facebook activism and most likely some retard like you will make this a thing.
>>
>>64750443
Because it's now guaranteed to get critical acclaim. If Bowie didn't die, it would get trashed to hell. Word of mouth would have destroyed this.

Bowie dying = Warcraft box office success
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.