[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Did you ever hear the Tragedy of Darth Plagueis the Wise?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: starwars3_clip12.jpg (8 KB, 366x158) Image search: [Google]
starwars3_clip12.jpg
8 KB, 366x158
>Did you ever hear the Tragedy of Darth Plagueis the Wise?
>No.
>I thought not. It's not a story the Jedi would tell you. It's a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith so powerful and so wise, he could use the Force to influence the midi-chlorians to create...dubs. He had such a knowledge of the Dark Side, he could even keep the threads he cared about...from dying.
Anakin: He could actually...save threads from death?
>The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural.
>What happened to him?
>He became so powerful, the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power...which, eventually of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew. Then his apprentice killed his thread in his sleep. Ironic. He could save other threads from death...but not his own.
>Is it possible to learn this power?
>Not from a Jedi.
>>
>>64748202
like this?
>>
>>64748555

>555

I TOLD YOU IT WOULD COME TO THIS!

I WAS RIGHT!

THE TRIPLES ARE TAKING-OVER!!!
>>
>>64748555
OOOOOOOOOO
>>
>*parp*
>>
>>64748555
Witnessed
>>
>>64748555
WA-LA

nice Fazoli's brother

wait, wrong board
>>
>looking for a sith lord in the republic leadership
>Sheev suddenly starts telling old sith legends
not suspicious at all
>>
>>64748841
Right
>>
>Did you ever hear the tragedy of Moot the Wise?
>No.
>I thought not. It's not a story the Redditors would tell you. It's a 4chan legend. Moot was a webmaster, so powerful and so wise, he could use the internet to influence the anons to create...memes. He had such a knowledge of 4chan, he could even keep the memes he cared about...from dying.
>He could actually...save memes from death?
>4chan is a pathway to many memes some consider to be unnatural.

>What happened to him?
>He became so powerful, the only thing he was afraid of was...losing his power, which eventually of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his girlfriend everything he knew, then his girlfriend cucked him in his sleep. Ironic...he could save memes from death, but not his relationship.
>Is it possible to learn this power?
>Not from a Redditor.
>>
>>64749196
saved, you glorious bastard!
>>
>>64748555
checked
>>
File: moot the wise.png (404 KB, 2408x598) Image search: [Google]
moot the wise.png
404 KB, 2408x598
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.