[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does Denzel Washington has dementia? Look at his golden glob
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
Does Denzel Washington has dementia? Look at his golden globe speech, nigga is losing his mind.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCbMRz_ZKPo
>>
he didn't read his lines, hence he didn't remember them

the fuck you chirpin fo
>>
>>64748003
Literally stabbed my eyes and eardrums out with my spaghetti fork before he was finished
>>
>>64748003
Looks like he just had a couple extra cocktails.
>>
He takes baby aspirin everyday out of the believe it holds back heart attacks. All those drugs probably raped his brain.
>>
>>64748003
he literally says he lost his speech in the first five seconds...
>>
>>64750295
> Millionaire
> Famous
> Have access to all the scientists, phd dietitians, doctors, you name it
> Follows his own niggascience logic
>>
>mfw that fucking /tv/ meme was true even though no other fucking gossip site posted anything about it
>>
>>64750445
>>64750295
Are you guys retarded? Asprin has been proven to prevent heart attacks. Even Donald trump (who doesn't drink or smoke) takes and Asprin a day, take that how you'd like.
>300lb autists giving health advice
>>
>>64750486
I posted the same thing last night
/tv/ memed into reality again
>>
>>64750534
>Asprin has been proven to prevent heart attacks.

And also cause dementia.
>>
>>64750486
>/tv/ confirmed most accurate rumour mill
>>
File: ad_161032047.jpg (34 KB, 620x620) Image search: [Google]
ad_161032047.jpg
34 KB, 620x620
>>64750401
How the hell do you fuck up your only simplest job in the world that night? God celebrities are so retarded.
>>
>>64748003

Rumor is Alzheimer's, but you didn't hear that from me because I don't know where I heard it.
>>
NSAIDS in clinical doses actually prevent dementia.
>>
>>64748003
holy shit he's an actor and cant come up with some bullshit for 30 secs to fill the void or at least hand it off to the other 10 people standing around?
>>
Oh look, Denzel Washington! He looks great for 61 years old!

Wait. That's weird...

Why is he getting a lifetime achievement award? What the hell, Hollywood? That's weird...

No...the rumors can't be true...Hollywood wouldn't just give him a lifetime achievement award because there are rumors he's starting to lose it, would they?

Nah, they wouldn't do that...

He'll be fine.
>>
>>64748003
he just seems overwhelmed with the moment
>>
>>64748003
Some anon claiming to be an industry insider about a year ago said that he's been diagnosed with early onset alzheimers and was retiring from acting.
>>
>>64748003
Alzheimer's is a hell of a diagnosis.

Fuck me.
>>
File: 626+26.gif (2 MB, 450x188) Image search: [Google]
626+26.gif
2 MB, 450x188
>>64750233
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.