[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else excited that she won? Now Crazy Ex-Girlfriend won't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
Anyone else excited that she won? Now Crazy Ex-Girlfriend won't bet cancelled that fast.
>>
awful, awful speech
>>
who?
>>
>>64747812
THICK
>>
tits
>>
>>64747826
Maura Tierney's was much much worse.

This show looks like hot dog shit on a sidewalk by the way. Can the fucking "musicals are good" meme please die?
>>
It was inevitable.
>>
>>64747851
maura tierney was qt
>>
>>64747851
>>64747866
>maura tierney
any arm hair pics?
>>
Happy for her, she deserves it
>>
>>64747812
Is her whole shtick trying to make a big deal about her average tits? Seems like she's doing the same thing on the show as well
>>
>>64747812
Lol who the fuck would watch this show. Jesus christ
>>
>>64747949
Fite me irl prick
>>
>>64747949
old gay people.
>>
File: 1432411753768.jpg (108 KB, 1280x1710) Image search: [Google]
1432411753768.jpg
108 KB, 1280x1710
>>64747851
>>Maura Tierney
I know only betas eat pussy, but it crosses my mind with Maura Tierney.
>>
Bitch please, they gave GAGA a fucking award for her wooden acting in AHS: Hotel.
Don't even need to mention all the great actresses she was going up against.
>>
>>64748247
She deserved every inch of it.
>>
>>64747920
>H-her tits aren't even that nice anyway
>>
>>64748687
We live in a world of Alexandra Daddario and Hayley Atwell. Of course they aren't that nice
>>
Someone claimed this was a webm of her tits but I'm too scared to click it.
Can someone confirm? https://0x0.st/H-H.webm
>>
>>64748786
>https://0x0.st/H-H.webm
I can't tell if that is the same actress, but those are some great tits
>>
>>64747812
I didn't tune in early enough to see her part but I'm guessing she was probably the underdog, so I'm glad she won. I haven't seen the show but some of the songs anons have posted on here were kinda funny.
>>
>>64748634
Kidding, right?
Her character was probably the worst thing Murphy brought to the show.
And her 'acting' was shit as well.
>>
>>64748122
>eating pussy is for betas
>controlling a woman's body with your mouth is for betas
>slavish devotion from women is for betas
>women are for betas
>>
>>64749081
men willing to please women are betas
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.