[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did he ever get big movie roles? he sucks.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: chris-pratt-jurassic-world-8.jpg (89 KB, 953x714) Image search: [Google]
chris-pratt-jurassic-world-8.jpg
89 KB, 953x714
How did he ever get big movie roles? he sucks.
>>
>>64746465
>he sucks
You answered your own stupid question.
>>
>>64746465
a big guy for a big role
>>
Because dude bros have money
>>
actually he was the least offensive thing about that movie
>>
>>64746465
>he sucks
You think that, but a lot of people who pay money for movie tickets and DVDs/Blu-Rays don't think so. Meanwhile you just pirate everything so your vote doesn't count. Do you need me to explain how economics works?
>>
>>64746465
DANCE OFF BRO
>>
>>64746542
>a lot of people are stupid so you are wrong
hoho nice try, facebook
>>
>>64746465
He's easy to get along with and networks well. You think acting has anything to do with acting skill? For films and above, sure. But flicks and movies are all about being likeable.
>>
>>64746614
>I don't understand basic logic or reading comprehension
Well, that shows.
>>
Because he played the greatest role of all time Bert Macklin... FBI
>>
>>64746465

the key to success as an actor is good looks, maybe you won't be talented or even very good but you will be successful if you have enough ability and the right connections, and luck.

It's also the only way for anyone to give a shit what you look like if you're a guy
>>
File: CYDgYwbUQAERILq.jpg (121 KB, 600x1066) Image search: [Google]
CYDgYwbUQAERILq.jpg
121 KB, 600x1066
by literally being reddit
>>
>>64746465
He is charismatic and has that Tom Cruise "everything's going to be okay I'm gonna look after you" vibe to him. Basically he's got leading man qualities (leadership-like personality being very important for leading roles).
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.