[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just marathoned Attack of the Clones. This is literally the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: EPII_AotC_poster.png (2 MB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
EPII_AotC_poster.png
2 MB, 1000x1500
Just marathoned Attack of the Clones.

This is literally the best Star Wars movie and Lucas' crowning artistic achievment
>>
I wouldn't go that far.
It's alright.
>>
File: AbeOik6.jpg (3 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
AbeOik6.jpg
3 KB, 160x160
>>
>marathoned a single movie

So you just watched it?
>>
>>64744528
>>64744554
>>64744574
>>64744666
Honestly there's nothing more pathetic than prequel haters, seriously every pseudo intellectual redditor bashes these movies because they can't see the pure genius that is at play here. Everything in these 3 films blows the OT out of the fucking water in every single way.

Go back to redditlettermemeia you fucking faggots
>>
>>64744528
>the best Star Wars movie and Lucas' crowning artistic achievment....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ic-qXrEKNeg
>cringe
>>
>>64744697
Eh I prefer clone wars, the first 2 films are essential viewing to piece it altogether though.
>>
File: nono.jpg (25 KB, 463x494) Image search: [Google]
nono.jpg
25 KB, 463x494
>>64744697
>>
>>64744697
>gets mad and defensive when someone criticizes the word he uses to describe how he watched his favorite movies

Just like a victim of domestic violence.
>>
>>64744666
Satan pls go
>>
>>64744759
Yeah the OT is just boring fluff with no substance, the prequels had all the style, effects and characters with an opera style tone to really bring the melodrama together into one amazing package. This is a true space opera not like that snore fest that is the OT
>>
>Jango front and center

I wonder how disappointed he would be in his faggot pansy retard son.
>>
>>64744844
>>64744799
Superb doubles
>>
File: 1452459777356.jpg (2 MB, 4116x3196) Image search: [Google]
1452459777356.jpg
2 MB, 4116x3196
>>
>>64744898
>space battles have no rhythm or rhyme or reason

This was one of the biggest things that bugged me.

That final dogfight over Death Star 3 looked like the dogfight mode in the new Battlefront. Just a bunch of people haphazardly flying around and shooting.
>>
>>64744666
AotC is 20 minutes longer than a world record marathon run. Watching any movie longer than 2 hours and 2 minutes is literally a marathon.
>>
>>64745082
A marathon outside of sports is something that is done for a much longer time than normal in one unbroken length of time. Watching an entire season of a TV show in a day, watching the entire trilogy in a day, playing vinegars for 12 hours straight, reading an entire book in a day.

Wait, I get it now. Everyone turns the clone wars off after 20 minutes cause it's fucking garbage. So watching the entire thing is definitely marathoning.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.