[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dream crossovers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
File: superfight.png (1 MB, 1246x755) Image search: [Google]
superfight.png
1 MB, 1246x755
So many possibilities on the turn out if they manage to get these two together in one movie.

Also crossover thread
>>
>>64740946
they're not even in the same weight category
>>
literally cant even remember gyllenhaals name in this movie, creed was far superior.
>>
>>64740998
catchweight nigga. A subplot of the story will have either of them struggle to make weight lol
>>
nah we're gonna start seeing more mma meme movies now that ufc is mainstream
you can thank ronda for this
>>
>>64741063
>Final fight has a 30 minute training and prep build up
>fight lasts 12 seconds
why bother
>>
>>64741063
Undisputed 3 was a fucking good movie
>>
>>64741063
Name one as popular as these two Never Back Down from like 2006 doesnt count or its straight to Netflix sequel
>>
>>64740998
both are middleweights
>>
>>64740946
Creed was a good movie, but I felt the fighting was a little lacking in a lot of parts. Is southpaw better in that regard?
>>
>>64741063
The Warrior was really solid, I wouldn't mind if they were done right. Boxing is better movie material though since half of all MMA fights end on the ground and it just an endurance test for 3 rounds, hardly cinematic.
>>
>>64741114
>>64741098
>>
>>64740946
so creed literally is a sequel to rocky? the way stallone talked at the golden globes and that tagline says your legacy is more than your name makes me assume. I thought people just said it because similarities and sly being in it. So sly plays rocky in this?
>>
>>64741121
>Gyllenhaal was not a welterweight and weighed more than 152lbs
what
>>
>>64741133
>the fighting was a little lacking in a lot of parts
I'm like this every time when I see boxing in movies. It just seems too choreographed. Southpaw is more or less the same in the fighting scenes, but dat training montage is fire!
>>
>>64741154
yes you retard
>>
>>64741154
did you not watch the movie LOL
>>
>>64741133
I've never seen a film get boxing to look right. Raging Bull is maybe the closest but like what>>64741204 said its way too choreographed or the actors just don't know how to throw a punch.
>>
>>64741204
i liked southpaws fighting, the ending was bullshit tho
>>
>>64741152
Literally who? A movie from 2010?
>>64741063 "start seeing more mma meme movies" Like I said name a recent one? Ronda who really wasn't that Popular until this 2015 and had it pretty much all taken away after getting KO was in Furious 7 which already had a Former MMA star in it from like in Fast 5 I don't even know.
>>
>>64741018
His name was Southpaw
>>
>>64741316
I mean MMA is getting popular I really haven't seen any movies really based on it recently is all I mean. Which does suck maybe Connor will change this or get BTFO in his next fight and lose his hype train as well.
>>
>>64741258
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-3gcVjAW-U

Gyllenhaal got hands. I cringed when Whitaker teaches the southpaw move tho.
>>
>>64741340
kek
>>
>>64741374
If I paid front row seating for that fight, Id be fuming.
And people expect to make films about tense battles, in MMA?
Are you Joe Rogan by any chance?
>>
>>64741316
>Ronda who really wasn't that Popular until this 2015 and had it pretty much all taken away after getting KO

poor girl lol
>>
>>64741409
are you implying that most boxing matches are filmworthy?
>>
>>64741409
you could make a film out of lawlor mcdonald easy
>>
>>64741769
no, Im just saying the most iconic boxing matches are tense throughout where the most iconic mma matches are over in less than a minute
>>
>>64741804
and call it

>bloodsport
>>
>>64740998
They're both the same size. It can happen
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.