[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /tv/. I'm from /tg/. I need strategies that Fox News
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 21
Hello /tv/. I'm from /tg/. I need strategies that Fox News uses because I play a character in a game based on Fox News, so I need to mislead people to obey my politics. I already stole the idea of Water's World.
>>
I'm not saying x happened
Go on to heavily imply x
But I'm not saying that x happened all I'm doing is stating the facts
Quickly and shortly imply that x happened
>>
>>64737872
That bitch often has a thing about black people doing fried chicken and watermelon shit that's pretty edited. Maybe once every couple weeks. They put it at then end and laugh about it, like it's normal news, that whole closing on a lighter note thing. But the story doesn't matter, a guy and his pit bbq or whatever, it's the laughing part that's important.
>>
>>64737872
>it's a "liberal genuinely believes that reality has a liberal bias" episode
>>
>>64738034
It sure as hell doesn't have whatever bias /pol/ has
>>
>>64738486
then how is /pol/ always right?
>>
>>64737872
Coming up, this everyday product turns out to be a real killer. Could this potentially fatal item be in your house? Tune in to the 8 o'clock news to find out.
>>
>>64737872
It's easy. Tell the truth. Fox News is the leading source of unbias news in the world.
>>
>>64737872
Studying MSNBC would be a better lesson in propaganda
Everyone knows fox is biased, most liberals think MSNBC is a legitimate news site
>>
>pose an opinion as a question
Is OP a faggot?

>use other people's opinons to confirm your opinion
Is OP a faggot? well, 70 percent of people that were polled say yes

>skew polls in your favor
for example an actual question of a poll may be "do you think OP is married" and make the assumption
people think OP does not like the company of women
to eventually
people think OP is a faggot
>>
>>64737872
a bullet to the brain might help you
>>
fox news is run by an australian.

it's the true shitposters news source.
>>
>le Fox News is the devil meme

Fox News is actually the LEAST deceptive cable news channel left.
>>
>>64737872
Just spew right wing rhetoric. >>>/pol/ would help with your research
>>
>>64738486

>if you aren't a liberal, the alternative is /pol/

I love this false-dilemma.
>>
File: 1448859691847.png (206 KB, 616x596) Image search: [Google]
1448859691847.png
206 KB, 616x596
CNN and MSNBC do the same shit in a different way
>>
>>64738973
This.. They legitimately are centrist, regardless of what you hear from Reddit. I know because my mom watches it all the time and I hear. I find myself pissed off at all the leftism on it.
>>
>>64737872
Start your sentences by using lots of weasel words like "Some might say.....", "Some would argue...", "Critics claim that..."
>>
File: Ancient question.jpg (111 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
Ancient question.jpg
111 KB, 960x720
>>64739113
>>
>>64739113

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-kdKwNkkNU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cwfne1aYA3g
>>
File: News.jpg (529 KB, 1605x1004) Image search: [Google]
News.jpg
529 KB, 1605x1004
>>64738973

They are all pretty bad anon. We can cherry pick all day.
>>
>>64739090
you're supposed to be pissed off at all the "leftism"
that's the point of fox news
>>
File: 1241915810937.jpg (19 KB, 525x396) Image search: [Google]
1241915810937.jpg
19 KB, 525x396
>>64739079
>CNN and MSNBC do the same shit in a different way

False.

Fox straight up lies because they don't consider themselves a news outlet so they're not bound by the same rules of journalism.

It's a false comparison, Fox got a ruling in court officiating them as an entertainment medium.
>>
>>64739217
Yeah this. I'm not a political person but all of America's major networks are. We get a healthy does of opinion and conjecture every day. It's what they do.
>>
>>64739090
>centrist

You really don't know what that means.
>>
>>64739352
that's not completely true
all of their programs that are not fox news, like sean hannity or bill o'reilly's shows, are entertainment
>>
>>64739352
CNN and MSNBC do it too though. Fox just never backpedals because for their audience, it doesn't really matter. They're not pretending to be anything different than what they are.
>>
>>64738486
/pol/ memes:
>Western Jew are disproportionatley represented in mass media, finance and politics
>unrestricted illegal immigration will have serious repercussions
>Holocaust was politicized, mythologized and even commercialized to suit various interest groups
>identity politics are bullshit
>>
File: best-pie-chart-ever.jpg (75 KB, 502x408) Image search: [Google]
best-pie-chart-ever.jpg
75 KB, 502x408
>>64739373
That's what Fox wants you to think, that they're just giving equal time to another side of the story but really nothing comes close to Fox levels of fabrication.

They're just making shit up and they're allowed to do it because they're not officially a news outlet. That's why you almost never see them apologizing for a fuck up.

Even MSNBC makes the occasional retraction. Fox is so far up its ass and of course none of you dipshits ever bother fact checking.
>>
>>64739449
Except to all the people who think they're a legit news network, which judging by this thread is a stupid solid majority.
>>
>>64739570
kek
>>
>>64737872
Lurk /pol/

The tactics are essentially the same
>>
>>64739602
>implying MSNBC and CNN aren't bastions of liberal yellow journalism
>>
>>64739570
No I agree. I'm just saying that since they started it, the other two overcompensate with left-leaning politics because Fox moved the goalpost. There's no way Sharpton should have his own show and CNN is practically foaming at the mouth for unrest in the streets after every verdict and are in fact helping to foment it.
>>
>>64738034
>its a "someone tries to defend Fox news as a real source of unbiased information" episode
>>
>>64739561
See all of those points are facts and that's what /pol/ used to be (when it was pretty decent and actually wanted to point out bullshit in the world) but now its LITERALLY a combination of stormfront 2.0 and christianmingle.com where all critical discussion not fitting the hivemind is shut down.

/pol/ is dead
>>
>>64739726
its not that anyone is defending Fox, its that youre defending MSNBC and CNN which are both just as bad as Fox
>>
>>64739676
You say that and yet you and many others bizarrely haven't been able to point out a single thing they've gotten wrong when put on the spot.

Even now you'd probably have to look it up just find something posted on some tinfoil website.

The most I ever hear about CNN or MSNBC (usually the latter) is that they're "too smug," which isn't really an argument at all.

"God why are those liberals so smug?"

Basically you've gravitated to the source that tells you what you feel most comfortable hearing, and everything else is just leftist tripe.

Basically you've been force-fed Fox propaganda for so long that that's become your new paradigm and point of reference.
>>
>>64737872
>fox is actually the most center news alphabet soup MSM outlet there is
>the lefty faggots at all the other stations are so far left, that fox seems ultra omega right by comparison
Wonder who's behind this....
>>
>>64739561
this is like the most politically correct way you could state all those thing you weeny
>>
>>64739805
I'm not the same guy, but fuck me Fox news just straight up lies and changes figures while never admitting it. Point me to several good examples of CNN and MSNBC doing that and I might be inclined to accept that, but if they are truly as bad as Fox its a wonder the country knows anything
>>
File: someone please stump me.jpg (28 KB, 412x364) Image search: [Google]
someone please stump me.jpg
28 KB, 412x364
>>64739717
>I'm just saying that since they started it, the other two overcompensate with left-leaning politics because Fox moved the goalpost.

It's actually the opposite.

The other networks are more right-leaning because they see how well Americans respond to red meat.

As a nation we're way more right wing and willing to follow fringe conservative politics than we were during the Cronkite days. Now Eisenhower, Reagan and even Bush Jr.would be considered pinko lefties by today's Trump/Tea Party conservatives that have basically kicked the moderates to the curb.

It's gotten to where Fox News can't even keep up with the monster they created.
>>
>>64739805
>MSNBC and CNN which are both just as bad as Fox

Except they're not, that's just a lie you tell yourself to to justify you only following Fox.

Those other networks are nowhere near Fox's level of bullshit and you really are a brainwashed idiot if you can't see that.
>>
>>64739888
Not who you're responding to but that's actually the best way to talk about it. Otherwise it's build wall kill jews no part of holocaust ever happened. No nuance or thoughtfulness LEADS to identity politics and everybody ends up suffering. This is how you exploit an electorate basically, say it dumb, say it loud and say it again and again and again.
>>
>>64739855
1. i dont watch fox senpai

2. How about the disproportionate amount of time they give to stories about black kids being killed by cops when they never cover the stories of black on black crime when black on black crimes is exponentially higher. How about them ruining the lives of these cops who are most overwhelmingly found NOT GUILTY in the court of law yet they are never able to work again due to the LIBEL and SLANDER by the mainstream media?

>>64739926
>>
>>64739352
This is just the most blatantly false thing I've read in a while
They ruled that if the individual program was a "commentary show" they could present "opinions" whether they were true or not
If the show is classified as a "news" show it's illegal to lie
90% of MSNBC's shows are commentary shows, 60% of Fox, and 50% of CNN are commentary shows

>And liberals think conservatives lie to prove their points
>>
>>64740048
>Those other networks are nowhere near Fox's level of bullshit and you really are a brainwashed idiot if you can't see that.

Except they are, and I DONT WATCH FOX

Literally return to reddit F A M
>>
>>64739926
We don't. That's the point. Smart people don't watch TV news in the US.
>>
>>64738486
Do you mean a bias for or against /pol/?
Because in case you haven't noticed, they're always right.
>>
>>64739978

>Trump and the Tea Party
>"far-right"

This is hilarious

Apparently all it takes is opposing higher taxes and opposing illegal immigration makes you "far-right" these days.

You are legitimately a sheep.
>>
>>64739978

>As a nation we're way more right wing and willing to follow fringe conservative politics

Holy shit, I didn't think anybody could lie this fucking hard.
>>
File: 1439273073458.jpg (37 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
1439273073458.jpg
37 KB, 400x386
>>64739805

>MSNBC and CNN which are both just as bad as Fox

nah, maybe MSNBC for being more left red meat, but CNN is just milquetoast slightly corporate sponser pandering news.

You're a faggot who doesn't know dick about shit.
>>
>>64739926

>Fox news just straight up lies and changes figures while never admitting it.

Do you have any actual hard-evidence of this?
Most of the ones on Google Images have been Photoshopped.
>>
>>64740202
how fucking brainwashed are you dude

CNN is the worse one of all

open your eyes
>>
>>64739855

>You say that and yet you and many others bizarrely haven't been able to point out a single thing they've gotten wrong when put on the spot.

MSNBC literally edited a phone-call's audio to make Zimmerman sound "more racist".

CNN aired a legitimate segment on how Zoe Quinn was the "victim of a misogynist hate-campaign by people that hate 'female gamers'".
They also have regular articles on their website about how real "rape culture" is.

>Basically you've been force-fed Fox propaganda for so long that that's become your new paradigm and point of reference.
OH THE IRONY
>>
>>64740162
>>64740184
The irony is that you think you're not completely brainwashed sheep.

You're in for a rude awakening when your fruity lunatic of a candidate doesn't even make it past the primaries.

I take comfort in knowing that in your old age, you'll either have outgrown this phase of retardation or you'll go completely insane when the world doesn't turn out the way you hope.
>>
>>64740184
Because you're an American cuckold

Any non American can see that you're one of the most right wing nations on the fucking planet
>>
>>64737872

Unbias non-american here.

Fox News are actually the least manipulative mainstream American news source because they often get someone with an opposing view on with other talking heads to give the liberal opinion on the topic at hand but you'll never see a right wing person on any liberal news station being allowed to give their 2 cents.
>>
>>64740048
Fox is extremely biased but MSNBC is just off the charts with bias

My dad watching it the other day and they were arguing how illegal Trump's plan to kick out all the Muslims was

They had lawyers and everything and they argued for 5 minutes about how illegal it is to kick out all the Muslims

Except Trump has never said anything about kicking Muslims out

He's said some offensive stuff, but they had a 5 minute circlejerk over something he never even said

The whole network is a joke
>>
File: angrysadfrog.jpg (4 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
angrysadfrog.jpg
4 KB, 225x225
>>64740219

Nigger, stfu. You're a goddamned retard. You're not fucking smart, you're not fucking "enlightened", you don't know "the truth", you don't know shit. You're a piece of trash whining about "muh librullll bias" on a wapanese imageboard.

CNN is shitty, but because it's just boring and unwilling to step on anyones toes (corporate sponsors most of all).

It's miles better than Fox or MSNBC because at least they attempt to be unbiased in a left/right sense.

Godamn, I am so fucking sick of the retards in this country.
>>
>>64739926
>show me good examples

>cnn
>nor lying
Dude they lie when it has nothing to do with politics are your retarded

News agencies mostly lie by omission or have plausible deniability. They're pieces of shit on the whole and there is virtually nothing on the electric jew worth defending
>>
They use hot women as guests on all their shows.

FOX does this more than any "news" channel on TV

Here are things aren't exclusive to FOX that all TV news dabbles in to different degrees:

>They invent sensationalist narratives that prey on sensitive issues and preconceived biases to incite a reaction and thus ratings

>They pick and choose instances of "news" that most fit the narrative they're trying to spin.

>The ignore or dismiss inconvenient facts that go against whatever narrative they're pushing.

>They invite "Expert" guests with agreeable viewpoints to lend misleading weight to the station's agenda

>The anchors police the topics that can be talked about, sometimes outright cutting off guests that go "off script"

>They accompany stories with imagery that cue audiences what to think about it

>They allot time to stories based on their potential ratings rather than their "importance"

>They accept money to air or not air certain pieces. (CNN took money to not air a documentary that cast Bahrain in a negative light)

>They use charismatic spokespeople to sway audiences

>Bury potentially disagreeably or unfavorable stories under pulp and "personal interest" stories

There's other stuff. As you might could tell, I do not have a high opinion of TV news.
>>
File: AnimeGirlThumbsUp.gif (96 KB, 260x240) Image search: [Google]
AnimeGirlThumbsUp.gif
96 KB, 260x240
>>64740310
>projecting this hard

wew
e
w

lad
a
d
>>
File: Liberals 3.jpg (108 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
Liberals 3.jpg
108 KB, 640x640
>>64739352

>It's a false comparison, Fox got a ruling in court officiating them as an entertainment medium.

This is completely false.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/business/foxlies.asp

The fact that you fell for Internet Clickbait without checking your facts and honestly believed it was real indicates you are in no position to accuse anyone else of relaying inaccurate information.
>>
>>64737872
Blame Obama and brown people for everything.
>>
>>64740162
>these are his only platforms

Haha. You really don't read up much on Trump, do you? He's saying everything to get attention like he's always been doing since he started ruining for office in the 90s

He knows he won't get the nomination, he's just trying to drum up as much fanfare so he can sell his new book.
>>
>>64740357
>implying anyone is doing this
>>
>>64740270

>no response, just ad-homonyms

Typical. Not sure why I expected anything else.
>>
>>64740349

>anime

It all makes sense why you're a fucking idiot now.
>>
>>64740277

>Any non American can see that you're one of the most right wing nations on the fucking planet

I love when libshits tell themselves this.

Yes, you're nation is super "moderate" when it literally appropriates tax-payer money to buy clean needles for Heroin-addicts.
>>
>>64740362
>He knows he won't get the nomination

senpai do you even into statistics, there's no way he doesn't get the nomination
>>
>>64740376
You had no argument to begin with

How can someone form a counter-argument when you have no points to argue against?
>>
File: Reddit Alien.png (9 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Reddit Alien.png
9 KB, 500x500
>>64740392

>complaining about anime on 4chan
>>
File: Disgusting.jpg (239 KB, 1044x770) Image search: [Google]
Disgusting.jpg
239 KB, 1044x770
>>64740392
>frogposter calling someone else an idiot

geez senpai
>>
>>64740277
Theoretically the rest of the world could just go straight communist and it would fit your retarded argument

America isn't conservative, we started half the shit plaguing the rest of the world

If you keep up for any period of time it becomes obvious the right in this country is just reactionary, much like every other western shithole
>>
>>64740431

>You had no argument to begin with

Do you just ignore things you don't like?

>>64740162
>Trump and the Tea Party
>"far-right"
>Apparently all it takes is opposing higher taxes and opposing illegal immigration makes you "far-right" these days.

That's the argument. Refute it or quit wasting everyone's time.
Did you get confused and think you were "trolling" or something?
>>
>>64740404
Jesus you're deluded.
>>
>>64740375

Sums up the Republican platform quite nicely.

1. Do literally nothing for eight years
2. Blame it on the brown man in the oval office despite him having like a 50% approval rate vs like 10% for congress.
3. Something something BENGHAZIIIII
>>
>>64740491
sick argument
>>
>>64739570

That image was Photoshopped.
You can easily look it up on Snopes.
>>
File: 1440358125753.png (121 KB, 258x245) Image search: [Google]
1440358125753.png
121 KB, 258x245
>>64740454
>>64740466

>defending anime unironically

Wait, let me laugh even harder
>>
>>64740376
>be idiot
>surprised when others call you out on it
>>
>>64740219
CNN is pretty centered with but their anchors usually have a slight liberal bias, which is impossible to completely hide
Fox is pretty conservative, but besides O'Reilly and Hannity they're a right wing version of CNN
MSNBC is just the Daily show 24/7
>>
>>64740549
>CNN is pretty centered>>64738973

>slight liberal bias
wew lad
>>
>>64740357
>>64740503

>getting triggered for the president being held accountable for being the president

You faggots literally lost your minds when Bush was in office.
Now that he's not, the president apparently can't be held accountable for anything.
>>
>>64740503
holy shit you have to be underaged

there is literally no way an adult can have this elementary of a worldview on politics

this may be the first time in my life I have ever been legitimately triggered

>do literally nothing for 8 years
So an extended military campaign in multiple hostile nations is nothing?
Also,
>implying Pragmatism is anyhow flawed

>blame it on the brown man
nobody cares he's black, only black people care he's black
>50% approval rate
>implying approval rating is a good metric to base a President's actions off of
wew lad

>implying Benghazi was not the biggest fuck up this government has done since the Iran-Contra affair
>>
>>64740541

>still no response

Just admit when you don't have an argument other than name-calling.
>>
File: Kevin Nash Bass Thumbs up.png (2 MB, 1920x816) Image search: [Google]
Kevin Nash Bass Thumbs up.png
2 MB, 1920x816
>>64737872
OP, you are a glorious bastard for creating this thread. Have you even had to stir the pot once since making the thread?
>>
>>64740549
>slight liberal bias

wew lad
>>
>>64740631
Only after you admit you never had an argument, full stop.
>>
>>64740609

lel, people hated Bush because he started 2 trillion dollar quagmires to no benefit and blew a hole so massive in the budget due to unnecessary tax cuts and the aforementioned wars, that we might not ever fully recover from it.
>>
>Guise we're all in agreement that fox news is biased, now can you remind me why I'm so certain in my opinions?
>>
>>64740680

>present the argument twice
>"You still have no argument!"

Again, do you think you are "trolling"?
There is more to "trolling" than just going into threads and forcing people to repeat themselves.
>>
>>64740696
>to no benefit

>implying

you're probably the type of person that believe that ISIS is a legitimate entity of mudslimes trying to take over the world, aren't you?

senpai, the game is so much bigger
>>
File: Obama Fact Sheet.jpg (155 KB, 745x960) Image search: [Google]
Obama Fact Sheet.jpg
155 KB, 745x960
>>64740696
>>
>>64740601
>>64740601
That's not a bias, that's just what they think is pertinent news
They might lack journalistic integrity but I don't consider that a bias
MSNBC would have said "Jury blows Zimmerman case and let's a murderer walk"
>>
File: 04820893.jpg (63 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
04820893.jpg
63 KB, 960x640
>>64740277
>Any non American can see that you're one of the most right wing nations on the fucking planet
>>
If you're watching TV news you're passively swallowing propaganda.

It doesn't matter if it's FOX, CNN, RT, BBC, Sky News, Al Jezeera, or MSNBC. They all have some kind of axe to grind and they all routinely misconstrue or misrepresent reality to their own ends as a matter of doing business.

If you honestly cared about getting "unbiased" news you wouldn't be getting it from the TV. If you DO gets your news from the TV arguing about which has "Less" or "More" bias is pissing in the wind.
>>
>>64740750
Not him, but I have bad vision. Could you please repeat that?
>>
>>64740791
>but I don't consider that a bias
Not surprised, you being a fucking cuck of epic proportions and all
>>
>>64740809
gay marriage is such a tiny issue

we're not a left-leaning nation just because faggots can get married

i know you're underaged but please don't post about politics when you have no clue what you're talking about
>>
>>64740837
Even newspapers do it.
>>
File: bait.jpg (55 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
bait.jpg
55 KB, 625x626
>>64740886
>>
>>64740277
America is actually right in the middle, as far as major countries go
Europe is extremely liberal, but Israel, china, japan, Russia, Korea are all very conservative
>>
>>64740777

Nobody gives a fuck about a few cheeky bombs moron.

A bomb here, a bomb there. Whatever, it's not ideal, but everyone does it.

People do care when we've wasted trillions of dollars doing fuckall in Afghanistan and Iraq. If you can't see the fucking difference between 10 years of attempted trillion dollar war vs. dropping a few bombs on occasion, just kill yourself for the good of the voter pool.
>>
>>64740113
That's because its much more newsworthy when a cop shoots an unarmed black than when some niggers kill each other over some gonorrhea infested hoe. People expect that shit from black thugs, not cops. Cops are supposed to be trustworthy and unbiased upholders of the law. Now if they're denying the fact that black on black crime is the most common in America thats a different story, but It would get fucking redundant if they reported every act of violence comitted by a black e.g. Fox News
>>
>>64740886

>gay marriage is such a tiny issue

>The Supreme Court felt the need to outright override the right of a State to decide which unions they recognize as official and which ones they do not, simply due to "MUH FEELINGS"
>tiny issue

If it was such a tiny issue then why did Liberals literally lose their minds over it, and then go full-on Big Government over it in order to please a minority?
>>
>>64740945

>literally "It's OK when Obama does it, but not when Bush does it"

Holy fucking shit.
>>
File: MSNBC2-25-2015.png (6 KB, 310x382) Image search: [Google]
MSNBC2-25-2015.png
6 KB, 310x382
To all of the morons ITT who think that Fox is worse than MSNBC, see pic. Anyone with this opinion has either never watched Fox, and just goes by soundbites, or is so indoctrinated that they are beyond saving. I'm not saying that Fox is worth watching, but in terms of OP ED bias MSNBC takes the cake.
>>
>>64740277

Tell me again how "moderate" your country is when you put people in jail for offending minorities.
>>
>>64740966
except the majority of these cops are NOT GUILTY of any crime
>>
>>64740991

Can you please point me to the two trillion dollar wars Obama started?

Quit trying to excuse horrendous fucking results and drawing false equivalences because muh Obama. It's so fucking idiotic it makes my brain hurt. I admit I'm left of center politically, but I didn't give a fuck when Reagan and Bush senior dropped a few bombs on occasion because they didn't waste 5 trillions dollars that could have been put towards infrastructure, healthcare, education, social security, or expanded medicare/medicaid.

Quit. Being. Fucking. Dense.
>>
>>64740972
because liberals are fucking retards

also that decision was totally unconstitutional and the right to legislate on marriage is in the hand of the individual states
>>
>>64741089

>Can you please point me to the two trillion dollar wars Obama started?

I can point you to the ones he actively continued and escalated.

Again,
>it's OK when Obama does it but not Bush
>>
>>64741089
>I admit I'm left of center politically
Really, i would have never known.
>>
>>64741113

>also that decision was totally unconstitutional

I'll forward this to John Roberts. I'm sure they'll re-hear the case since you said it was unconstitutional, despite it being declared constitutional by the group which decides whether something is unconstitutional or not.
>>
>>64741089
senpai, this is not a partisan issue

These conflicts in the middle east have been going on during Clinton's presidency, Bush Sr's Presidency, Bush Jr's presidency, and Obama's presidency

These wars are those of the Washington political machine and the military industrial complex

You're playing right into their hands when you pick sides and point fingers.

It's not me (right) vs you (left), its us (the people) vs THEM (the powers that b)
>>
>>64741035
Having seen all three, I definitely believe this. I've become more and more disgusted by the fact-light opinion-heavy shit I've seen on MSNBC over the past few years. The Ed Show is straight pandering garbage. He's essentially Rush Limbaugh's liberal mirror. I say this as a center-leftist who has long disliked Fox news. I just don't like bs news that seems like it's trying to reinforce my assumptions just to make me feel good about myself.
>>
>>64739771
/pol/ is honestly now 100% shitposting. It's s4s 2.0 and it has been since the mods fucked it over and filled it with spam for teh lulz

other /pol/ is good
>>
>>64741222
>implying judicial review is constitutional
>implying the decision of Marbury v. Madison was constitutional

f a m, these federalists have been fugging us since the get go
>>
>>64738973
People who hate Fox usually hate the talking heads like OReilly and Hannity.

Their news reporting is great
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2KBfynW09I
>>
>>64741273

>These conflicts in the middle east have been going on during Clinton's presidency, Bush Sr's Presidency, Bush Jr's presidency, and Obama's presidency

And yet nobody wasted trillions of dollars until Bush Jr. and Dick Cheney decided they wanted to swing their dicks around in places we shouldn't.
>>
>>64739805
MSNBC is way worse.
especially that mixed race cunt with the hyphenated name and the lisp, Melitha Harrith-Perry

I hate that cunt so much.
>>
>>64737872

Watch MSNBC instead, libtard
>>
>>64741325

By definition anything the supreme court declares constitutional is constitutional at that time. I suppose basic logic is hard though.
>>
>>64741273
This nigger gets it.

>>64741334
Did you even read the post you are responding to? It doesn't matter which figurehead they've got you arguing for or against. In the end, they all serve the same people, and have the same agenda. They just keep us arguing about minor, or irrelevant stuff, while they keep on doing whatever the hell they want.
>>
>>64741540

>It doesn't matter which figurehead they've got you arguing for or against. In the end, they all serve the same people, and have the same agenda. They just keep us arguing about minor, or irrelevant stuff, while they keep on doing whatever the hell they want.

>>>/i'm12andthisisdeep/
>>
>>64741334
you're too far gone to even reason with

literally just a pawn for the system

>le left vs right meme arggh if only i had a lefty president all this would be fixed

OH FUCKING WAIT

EVERY president spent trillions on war

the defense budget was 400 mil during Clinton's presidency, it peaked at 700 mil during Bush's which has been maintained and has not been reduced significantly in Obama's 8 years.

Guess what, the President doesn't set the budget. CONGRESS DOES.

The military spending has been increased thanks to the lobbying of Congress by the military industrial complex.

And maybe these wars are fucking good but you're liberal brain can't comprehend that we're destabilizing the region to prevent another fucking Ottoman empire popping up under the leadership of Iran who has repeatedly seeked to expand power, land and influence in the region. Imagine a world superpower of religious zealots of an enormous stretch of land connecting Eurasia laterally and major ports and waterways while sitting on top of huge reserves of oil. Imagine what would happen.

>m-muh medicare m-muh social security

fucking grow up kid, the world is bigger and more complicated than you think it is
>>
>>64741574
Ok, I figured you were just shitposting, but I responded anyway.
>>
>>64741424
Of course it is legally constitutional but it is not legitimately constitutional

If the court wasn't filled with corrupt hyper-ideological kikes it would be deemed unconstitutional
>>
>>64741672

>Of course it is legally constitutional but it is not legitimately constitutional

http://www.theonion.com/article/area-man-passionate-defender-of-what-he-imagines-c-2849
>>
>>64741672

>Of course it is legally constitutional but it is not legitimately constitutional

This statement is more meaningless than the one i've just typed out.
>>
>>64741590

>another fucking Ottoman empire popping up under the leadership of Iran

This is terribly farfetched.

A Shia theocracy laying claim to a majority Sunni middle east? How do you figure?

Iran is certainly trying to project and consolidate soft power across the region, as seen with the close ties to the Shia run governments of Iraq and Syria as well as their support for the Shia Houthi rebels in Yemen, but an "Ottoman Empire" of Iran? Ridiculous. Not even the Ayatolla dreams of it.
>>
>>64741908
>but an "Ottoman Empire" of Iran? Ridiculous. Not even the Ayatolla dreams of it.
And the goal is to keep it that way.
>>
>>64738747
Wrong.
>surveys conducted on Americans' knowledge of world news and current events
>Fox News viewers demonstrated to consistently be the most misinformed
>Bill O'Reilly doesn't even deny it "we have the most viewers, we can't help it if some of them aren't paying attention"
>>
>>64738973
His name is Darren Wilson.
He shot a person.
The shot was fatal.
The person's name was Mike Brown.
Mike Brown was unarmed.
Mike Brown was black.

Which of these statements is not a fact? Facts are deception now?
>>
>>64737872
Just blame everything on either Democrats, scientists or the president if he is a democrat.
>>
>>64738486
Nature routinely exterminates entire species.
Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.