[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BY KILLING THESE PADAWANS I HAVE BROUGHT PEACE, FREEDOM, JUSTICE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_m8u1pbNl971rn316no1_500.jpg (16 KB, 450x239) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m8u1pbNl971rn316no1_500.jpg
16 KB, 450x239
BY KILLING THESE PADAWANS I HAVE BROUGHT PEACE, FREEDOM, JUSTICE AND SECURITY TO MY NEW EMPIRE.
>>
YOUR NEW EMPAIYAH?
>>
Would-be terrorists. Best to nip them young.
>>
FROM MY POINT OF VIEW YOUNGLINGS WERE EVIL!
>>
>>64737716
FROM MY POINT OF VIEW THE INNOCENT YOUNGLINGS WHO DID NOTHING WRONG TO ANYONE WERE EVIL
>>
File: obi-wan-kenobi-ewan-mcgregor-1.jpg (16 KB, 503x377) Image search: [Google]
obi-wan-kenobi-ewan-mcgregor-1.jpg
16 KB, 503x377
Choose the Jedi. Choose a Master. Choose the Light Side. Choose the Council. Choose a fucking big lightsaber. Choose protocol droids, clone troopers, and R2 units. Choose Naboo, Tatooine and Coruscant. Choose fixed-interest credit payments to the Hutts. Choose a Corellian freighter that did the Kessel run in less than twelve parsecs. Choose a Wookiee. Choose sitting in Jabba's throne room, watching mind-numbing dancers, stuffing green chubas into your mouth. Choose turning into a blue ghost at the end of it all, disappearing into thin air, nothing more than an embarrassment to the whiny kid you trained on the way to Alderaan.

Choose your destiny. Choose the Force.

But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose the Dark Side. I chose something else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got the high ground?
>>
YOU NEW EMPIRE?
>>
>>64737716
Is this other thread where we discuss anakin chasing kids around a room trying to decapitate them while they hide behind chairs, kick anakin a shins and crawl into hard to reach places.

I love those threads so much
>>
Would you kill child soldiers trained by ISIS who wouldn't hesitate a second to decapitate you if they had the chance? If yes, then you shouldn't condemn Anakin for his actions. The Jedi Order was, from his point of view, evil.
>>
is it morally wrong to kill child soldiers if they are obviously trying to kill you?

anakin did nothing wrong
>>
>>64738065
They weren't obviously trying to kill him.

What I don't understand is why didn't he try to convert them or manipulate them into dark side followers. Anakin was amateur as fuck man
>>
YOU CHOSE TO BUILD YOUR EMPIRE ON THE LOW GROUND!
>>
>>64737716
This is what made the prequels so good and tasty.
This new marvel avengers average star wars was shiet. Captain hux reminded me of spongebob.
>>
>>64737716
>>64737742
>>64737778
>>64737796
>>64737804
>>64737825
>>64738360
>>64740030
Hello OT purists/Lucas haters/prequel deniers/faggots!

Please do all of us a favor and see yourselves back to RedditLeltterMemedia. Your shit, sheep taste will be much better accepted over there!

Thanks again, and go fuck yourselves! :^)
>>
>>64740183
>Captain
More like general
Step u r shit up gay faggot
George lucas dick sucker fuckiing
Preuquels were fucking shit
>>
>>64740196
>implying we don't love the prequels
we're just having some fun m8
>>
>>64738360
>What I don't understand is why didn't he try to convert them or manipulate them into dark side followers.
Rule of 2.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GT-7an_0jM&ab_channel=KartmanEric
obligatory
>>
File: 1435640205881.png (976 KB, 652x992) Image search: [Google]
1435640205881.png
976 KB, 652x992
>>64740183
>Captain hux reminded me of spongebob.
>>
>>64741160
We don't love them because they're good
>>
>>64741249
>rule of 2

So thats why Dooku had apprentices huh? The rule of 2 is more of a guideline than an actual "rule"
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.