[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"If you don't share the load then get the fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
>"If you don't share the load then get the fuck out of this fellowship you nigger."
Was this really necessary?
>>
Just rewatched the scene and also checked both the screenplay and the novel and nowhere is this ever said. Maybe you made a mistake, OP?
>>
>>64736962

It's from the appendix. Check out the director's cut.
>>
>>64736962
>he didn't watch the Extended Out of the Vault Director's Cut by the Producer's Who Saw Shrek Edition on DVD and Blu-Ray Limited Samwise Is Based Edition
wew
>>
>>64736893
Did passing grade 10 give you a boost of confidence to force this shitty attempt at humour?
>>
>>64738180
hey reddit
>>
>>64738206
This is /tv/ but good try, you'll get it right one day kid.
>>
Share your load with my chest and face frodo
>>
>Closeups on a ring and some guy with blue eyes: The movie

LOTR was boring as hell
>>
Samwise is a mary sue. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>64738664
creed was better
>>
>that scene where Gandalf shot Frodo in the cock

What was this even about? Was it just a blooper that snuck past editing?
>>
>>64736962
It's in unfinished tales
>>
>>64738914
And what was with that erect penis of the mumakil? Was it supposed to represent the animals will to serve Sauron or what?
>>
>>64738689
>defeats ancient super spider known for eating entire armies, single handed
>is a stealth master
>chops his way through multiple orcs when he has the low ground
>never forgets his gains and carries frodo up a fucking volcano
>is so pure and strong of will that he is able to give up the ring effortlessly

I guess you're right.
>>
>>64739614
yeah but he's a dude so none of that matters. Dudes are allowed to be awesome.
>>
>>64740695
I'm so glad LotR was made before the current SJW trend
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.