[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is nightcrawler better than american psycho?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: download (4).jpg (8 KB, 288x175) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
8 KB, 288x175
Is nightcrawler better than american psycho?
>>
>>64734353

No, but they're both great films
>>
>>64734353
Yes
>>
>>64734353
no. not even close, but it is good
>>
>>64734353
Yes, by a country mile.
>>
File: 1399486657262.jpg (21 KB, 608x456) Image search: [Google]
1399486657262.jpg
21 KB, 608x456
>>64734353
not according to these numbers
>>
Not even close
>>
>>64734353

Was the main character a sociopath?
>>
>>64734831

here bro, I got them dubs
>>
>>64734949
Yes
>>
How did he know that the guy in the car crash was going to kill his assistant at the end? That always just seemed like a lucky guess. That guy really had no reason to shoot the assistant, he was really just kinda being a dick.

What if his assistant took the pictures while the guy just bled out on the ground and didn't shoot him? Then what would have happened? How would that movie have ended?
>>
>>64735084
I think you dropped these
>>
>>64734353
I've only seen nightcrawler once, and the last time I saw American psycho was quite a few years ago, but imo yes it is.

American psycho has that dream like quality, with scene after scene piece together, and not a clear storyline. A mixture of horror, comedy, satire. A lot of good and memorable scenes in it, but I thought the rest of it dragged a little. Still a good movie. 7/10.

Nightcrawler on the other hand was non stop action. It's also a mixture of genres, but it has a clear story line, and imo much more entertaining than American psycho. I also find the main character in nightcrawler more interesting. Very good movie. 8/10.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.