[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I wasn't prepared for this /tv/, why didn't you warn me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: meanandearl2-xlarge.jpg (78 KB, 1280x721) Image search: [Google]
meanandearl2-xlarge.jpg
78 KB, 1280x721
I wasn't prepared for this /tv/, why didn't you warn me?
>>
it's pretentious hipster garbage

he already said midway through the movie that she dies
>>
>>64734230
he said she didn't die
>>
>>64734163
Because I didn't think to talk about shitty Sundance bait
>>
>main guy is a literal criterion-core babby
>girl is declared dead halfway into the movie
>>
dont mind /tv/ they are miserable
>>
>>64734163
Because she doesn't get naked. As a rule if there is no nudity it is not worth mentioning.
>>
>>64734569
get taste
>>
is thick sickfu best sickfu?
>>
>>64734613
can't think of another desu senpai
>>
i wanted to watch this a while ago, i even posted on /tv/ asking if a torrent was out yet (that was last year) and i got less replies than this thread. no one really seemed interested. however once it was released, i was let down, i was expecting more from it desu. not surprised it never caught on here.
>>
I was really surprised by how great this was. The third act wasn't as solid as the first two but it was still extremely affecting and emotional in a way that came off as sincere. It was wonderfully shot and the script seemed really tight all around. I could see some of the more cynical people around here disliking it just based on the subject matter, but to really shit on this in the midst of all those other garbage indie coming of age movies of recent years seems really ignorant.
>>
>>64734791
yeah it was good. Characters were likable and while it was cheesy at times it wasn't a glib fascimile
>>
File: bates.gif (955 KB, 500x239) Image search: [Google]
bates.gif
955 KB, 500x239
I enjoyed it. Even if it was shit I would have enjoyed it for sickfu though.
>>
whats the name of this movie and the name of the semen demon?
>>
>>64736339
>semen demon?
That's my waifu, faggot.
Me and Earl and the dying girl
>>
Has one of my favorite angsty teen lines I've ever heard.

>I'm just going to sit here and regret the shit out of it
>>
>>64736339

The Fault in Our Stars
>>
>>64734495
>17 year old is supposed to be more versed in film than Criterion by that age
>>
I was a pretentious Criterion faggot at the same age. I didn't make movies, though.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.