[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so who's going to play him in the biopic after his inevitable
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: penn.jpg (12 KB, 214x317) Image search: [Google]
penn.jpg
12 KB, 214x317
so who's going to play him in the biopic after his inevitable beheading?
>>
>>64733352
sean penn looks like a fag
>>
>>64733397
that's because he is one
>>
File: sean penn.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
sean penn.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
>>64733397
I hope they slice off his cock and balls and place it in his hands.
>>
>>64733352
bendadick cunthersnatch maybe or tom cruz
>>
>>64733352
They will reimage previous footage of Sean Penn so that he can play himself.
>>
Nothing is gonna happen /pol/, it's more likely to see Trump winning the elections.
>>
>>64735057
trump IS going to win the elections tho
>>
Aaron Eckhart
>>
>>64737120

in imaginary Trumpland, for sure.
>>
>>64733352
They will post the footage on the internet...kek
>>
>>64737305
if by trumpland you mean clapistan.

but seriously it will be him or Carson.
>>
>>64733352
>implying he wasn't wearing a GPS and that's how they caught him.

McAfee got caught up in the bullshit by meeting someone too.
>>
File: 1431464428447.jpg (294 KB, 582x600) Image search: [Google]
1431464428447.jpg
294 KB, 582x600
>>64737733
>or Carson
>>
How long do you think Sean Penn will be under Federal Protection, /tv/? 5 years? 10 years? The rest of his life?

No joke. These butthurt journalists basically told the world that Sean Penn was the reason El Chapo got caught. That the interview was all a setup.

I mean, fuck. Good luck, Sean Penn. Good fucking luck.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.