[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Leave the Oscars to me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: alejandro g inarritu.jpg (11 KB, 214x317) Image search: [Google]
alejandro g inarritu.jpg
11 KB, 214x317
Leave the Oscars to me
>>
generational talent tbH
>>
The guy is a fucking colossal hack. Literally makes films about fucking nothing and tries to mimic the look of "Very Important Oscar Winning Cinema" and plebs eat it up.

>Did you know really long takes are Very Important Cinema

>Watch me put dozens of them in my movies now!

>But why?

>Because this is what Very Important Cinema looks like

21 Grams is one of the most cringe worthy films I've ever seen in a cinema. It's literally Days Of Our Lives tier.

If you want to spot a hardcore IMDB pleb trying to pretend like they know something about films, just look for Inarritu's name on their list. He's second only to Nolan for plebbitor identification.
>>
But did you guys know that Revenant was a difficult film to make?
>>
>>64732145
>hurr durr pretty camera is the only reason to like this movie
>>
>Chivo's best work is with Terry
>gets rewarded for his gimmick shit with hack Innaritu
>>
>>64732145
You just posted this in the other thread, did he cuck you or something anon?
>>
File: w_nobrokeyhart10.png (244 KB, 688x294) Image search: [Google]
w_nobrokeyhart10.png
244 KB, 688x294
Of course we will, in a time where Trump is a threat, we will support you, you nice mexican liberal immigrationnist and your nice white guilt pretentious movie. It's settled.
>>
>>64732145
nice pasta
>>
>>64732145
Iñárritu is basically winning accolades back-to-back not necessarily because his films are so good, but just because all the other movies are just so bad.

You can't really fault a guy for being the best of the merely adequate. It's not his fault everyone else sucks so bad.
>>
>>64732145

>films about nothing

He's one of the few current directors who focuses on the human experiences and the emotional reaction of characters as they face x struggles, more than anybody else. I guess you want spoonfed stories.
>>
>>64732145
Not enough superpowers or magic spells for you faM?
>>
File: Doce Años.jpg (49 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
Doce Años.jpg
49 KB, 600x400
>>64732145
>makes films about fucking nothing
>He watches for the plot
>>
File: 1452485656476.jpg (458 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1452485656476.jpg
458 KB, 1920x1080
>>64732145
innu makes """art""" for the capeshit crowd
everyone knows mate
>>
>trump wants to deport this
>>
File: 1445408878840.jpg (268 KB, 736x721) Image search: [Google]
1445408878840.jpg
268 KB, 736x721
>>64732358
>your nice white guilt movie

Is the reverant really a white guilt movie? Thought it was about winter and shit, should I skip it?
>>
>>64732784
There is a subplot concerning a native american tribe searching for one of their daughters, which the white men kidnapped. This involves them going from place to place and mercilessly killing everyone without discretion though, so it isn't entirely sympathetic.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.